Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nnpc Or Ptdf - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Or Ptdf (7713 Views)

PTDF Oil And Gas Field Training Programme (OGFTP) 2015 / Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Or Ptdf by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
iAmCharis:
Lol grin cheesy
Was it a search for information about what to expect in the test that led you to nairaland?
Heck no. I joined Nairaland in late 2010 so I was already a couple of months old before the test came along.

Wow, next month makes it 5yrs I joined. How time flies undecided
Re: Nnpc Or Ptdf by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Heck no. I joined Nairaland in late 2010 so I was already a couple of months old before the test came along.

Wow, next month makes it 5yrs I joined. How time flies undecided
Wow you spent 3 months + with no comment. grin

Don't you think we should celebrate it? In just 5 years, you've 'done' and 'undone'. grin grin
Re: Nnpc Or Ptdf by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
iAmCharis:
Wow you spent 3 months + with no comment. grin

Don't you think we should celebrate it? In just 5 years, you've 'done' and 'undone'. grin grin
I didn't comment because I was shy grin grin

In 5 yrs I have changed, bruv smiley

***modified

Wtf?!? How did you know this was my first NL post?? Don't tell me you went through 542 pages of posts... undecided shocked
Re: Nnpc Or Ptdf by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ishilove:

I didn't comment because I was shy grin grin

In 5 yrs I have changed, bruv smiley

***modified

Wtf?!? How did you know this was my first NL post?? Don't tell me you went through 542 pages of posts... undecided shocked
Lol you changed. I noticed. smiley

Hehehe yea I went through all your posts in few minutes. grin grin
Re: Nnpc Or Ptdf by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
iAmCharis:
Lol you changed. I noticed. smiley

Hehehe yea I went through all your posts in few minutes. grin grin
What was the motivation? grin

In what aspects did you notice these changes?
Re: Nnpc Or Ptdf by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ishilove:

What was the motivation? grin

In what aspects did you notice these changes?
Lol It wouldn't be possible going through all your posts even if I wanted to. Just reviewed about two or 3 pages. lipsrsealed grin

You used to comment on almost any thread, including ones from sexuality section. grin grin
Re: Nnpc Or Ptdf by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
iAmCharis:
Lol It wouldn't be possible going through all your posts even if I wanted to. Just reviewed about two or 3 pages. lipsrsealed grin

You used to comment on almost any thread, including ones from sexuality section. grin grin
Yes, but what was the motivation or inspiration behind the review? grin

Yes I used to comment, but not anymore. After a while you just lose the zest for commenting, most especially as there aren't many interesting threads on NL these days.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Or Ptdf by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes, but what was the motivation or inspiration behind the review? grin

Yes I used to comment, but not anymore. After a while you just lose the zest for commenting, most especially as there aren't many interesting threads on NL these days.
This was: grin grin
Ishilove:

Go through my pre-2015 posts. I was cuss princess, although I'm now trying to repent because the kingdom of God is nigh. grin grin

Yea, interesting threads are quite rare these days.
Re: Nnpc Or Ptdf by remi1444: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ishilove:
Hi house. I got invited in the gt level. There's been talk about there been physics questions in the test. What wil folks like us who are pure art students do?
ishilove this was your first post?
Wow how old were you then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has The Delta State ICT For Youth Empowerment Program Started? / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019- 10,000 Teachers To Be Recruited / Kpmg Or Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.