Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) (76923 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Emmanuella Samuel Signed As Fresh Yo Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by brain54(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
i don't fight people here,its the other way round. I'm a born again Christian
okay...I hear!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
How do you know I'm not working hard?is it a crime to look for rich men?same way it's not a crime for men to go after their preferred choice in women
Why can't you grow up with a man who have a dream than a rich guy that will treat you like a trash? smh
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2020
lipsrsealed

The fathers are seldom mentioned in things like this....that's how Tupac was always singing about his mother never for once did anyone hear him eulogise his father for shooting the shot if for nothing nothing else.

Ok lemme be going.. congrats to the beneficiary.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Damian10(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Blessings upon blessings...God bless us
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ebenezer202l(f): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2020
icuminpiss:
If I make any lil money and refuse to share with my mom and my aunty? Father take my life!
seconded bro.
The day I make it and a strange hoe comes and reap the fruits instead of my parents, may I die a miserable death.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ebenezer202l(f): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:
I have come to realized that children love their mum more than their dad due to women tend to pamper and spoil children. Dads are always strict.

Even if dad pays the school fees, mum would take the child to school to do the payments, the child starts seeing and thinking every responsibility is been done by mum thereby ascribing the glory to mum.
you're very right
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Why can't you grow up with a man who have a dream than a rich guy that will treat you like a trash? smh
my name isn't Josephine to be chasing dreamers,no man can treat me like a trash rich or not,im rich too
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2020
How about her dad?
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ebenezer202l(f): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2020
brain54:
TheCork come and see what small children are doing...and your on nairaland behaving like a kid and embarrassing yourself.
who do you this kin thing? what a wicked world!

ayele ooo ibusi o!
that guy needs deliverance
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by kelly72: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2020
What a wonderful house built for a MOM by a grateful teenage child, with a promise of another mansion next year.

Pls notice that nobody mentioned father in all this.
So I call on you Men! Men! Men! how many times did I call you?

Take care of yourself before you are old.
I warn you.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ebenezer202l(f): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2020
OwenJesse27:

I swear they are chopping YouTube money ...I pray God should boost my YouTube channel too....
how does this YouTube channel works?
is it the higher the views the chances of getting paid?
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by steeltrust: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2020
zzor see small pikin wen u senior is very hard working and don build house for her mama

God no go Shame us oh
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ebenezer202l(f): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Sermwell:

Stop talking nonsense!! When you have responsibilities, you'll love to share your money with your aunt and mother but you'll not be able to. Just pray you are able to offer little assistance to them once in a while but just forget about Sharing your money with them.
[/s] shut up there dumb fellow.
Typical simp that brings disgrace to men.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by brain54(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2020
ebenezer202l:
that guy needs deliverance
pls let's not forget to put him in prayer...he needs our help.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by EMMY76: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Wow this is really very impressive the achitect did a great work in this house I will love to have something like this very soon.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ebenezer202l(f): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2020
Nmezor:
Wow,really nice.Congratz to her
that's a girl you're old enough to be her mother
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2020
steeltrust:
zzor see small pikin wen u senior is very hard working and don build house for her mama

God no go Shame us oh
sounding like you know my net worth
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2020
Congratulations to her.
Pikin weh get sense.
Nor be those ones weh dey fix eye lash dey find boys weh dem wan open office for him head.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by zando64: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Congrats dear..# more wins
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by janedonez(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2020
I key into this good news.
My House and car shall locate me this year 2020. Amen
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by brain54(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2020
janedonez:
I key into this good news. My House and car shall locate me this year 2020. Amen
I think its best if you rather locate them instead...
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Kirchoffs: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2020
This life no balance, make God help man pikin for this Buhari tenure....... congratulations to Emmanuela
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by bamasite2: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2020
Congrats baby!
More blessings.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Now where is the one she built for her father .. Now i understand what ubunja is talking about.

The parents are not separated! So they will enjoy the house together.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by emperor12(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2020
NwekeUG:
Popular kid comedienne, Emmanuella took to her Instagram handle to share photos of the house she built for her mum, IgbereTV reports.

She also thanked her mom for her encouragement and support.

Sharing the photos, she wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHjDy4BHGZ4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.
May you remaine bless.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2020
9icedudie:

Both parents are alive. The Headline should be "Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Parents"
No you are wrong. that headline would have contradicted her write up... in her write up she specifically said that she built the house for her mum and also went ahead to thank and appreciate her and also promise to complete her mansion to her mum next year

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Halo22: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2020
I must confess this is awesome. Imagine a child of her age, may God help us harness our talent on time.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by fashrola(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2020
Aremu01:
A wise son indeed gladens the heart of the parents
child
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2020
from the look of things and from her write up to her mum... it seems as if her mum is a highly discipline and immaterialistic woman. The mum prefer they live a simple life... that's why she wrote "I will complete your mansion for you next year and it will not take us to hell"

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by MINORU: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2020
eROCK247:

You MUST find a way of bringing tribal sentiments into any issue! Tribalistic bigot!

I see your parents stupidity and foolishness in you

Pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.