Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) (76870 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Emmanuella Samuel Signed As Fresh Yo Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Segunbabba(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The men you speak of was a kid at a point. That's to say you actually a kid or simply a retard and I can't have a rational discourse with a silly person. Bye
Olosho spotted. see your profile picture lipsrsealed
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Now where is the one she built for her father .. Now i understand what ubunja is talking about.
Daz why as a Man U must always remember ursef think if u will.. I cannot coman kee myself
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by fa4oteejay: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2020
LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY CHILDREN
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Midas01: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2020
My sister is colleagues with a friend of Emmanuel's lawyer and according to the lawyer, Emmanuella asked her dad what he wanted and he said he wanted a Jeep so she got him a very nice and expensive one. This was about two years ago.
Juliusmomoh:
Now where is the one she built for her father .. Now i understand what ubunja is talking about.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Congrats to her

Always do stuffs for mom cos na only mom bring us come this world without daddy

buy new house for mom
buy new car for mom
build new house for mom
celebrates mom birthday

in all I never heard about daddy , may God help all daddy's cos they are strong
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by kingnl: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2020
Bless the work of our hands o Lord
Amen
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ariwa11: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2020
Congrats Emmanuela, I am next in the line
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by U1(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

grin cheesy What if the father wasn't responsible?
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by NOwazobia: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=coputa post=96021746][/quote]stupid fathers are easily forgotten, same thing applies to stupid mothers. Your care and actions is what determines the closeness of the children to any of the parents. Children are humans and can decode good and bad, right and wrong, violence and peace, hate and love.
you should rather work on taking good care of your family rather than absolving your wrongs in the matra of only mothers are taken care of, only then will you be loved and remembered always by your children.
You think when you constantly abuse the mother of your children (physically and emotionally) and those children just stand bye innocently and helplessly, observing everything, sometimes from their room curtain, sometimes crying and shouting to leave their mother alone and even have to go to bed hungry and crying as you have vowed to punish the family because you feel they wrong you etc. you think they forgot? They have always remember and will one day remind you when they are favoured in life. They may decide to forgive you but your conscience may not be able to eat that money or stay in that house in peace as it will always hunt you.
husbands should be wise by taking good care of their family and also create/spend mutual time with their children and they will be loved and forever remember. Children are not junkies, they remember all. Husbands, becareful how you treat your family, wife be careful how you treat your family.
Family is like a business, you have to spend time building, nurturing, loving and investing seriously into it if you intend to reap from it. Family is like a fixed deposit account. Family is like a form of assurance insurance that you don't have to visit a formal organization to register, only if you are faithful with your premium. The family premium is love, good care and more good care.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by PaulH07: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2020
PotatoSalad:

15-20m tops

Plus the finishing, gadgets lik TVs, ACs etc?
Far more than that mannn...
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by U1(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Good one for Emmanuela and her family!

This should spur us to keep going and not necessarily to do the same thing. Let's not involve in dubious or criminal activities just because we wish to do something like this.

Destinies are different.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by U1(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2020
PaulH07:

Omo this house go cost nothing less than half a billion in total.

Meen people dey see money for this country ooo!!! And me dey die to japa for naija...

Ontop this ordinary comedy. I can only imagine her networth...

Na wa ooo

So you've decided again that then?

I don't think I will ignore a good, legit opportunity to japa sha. I need to experience some sanity.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Good one,why dem no dey allow this gal plait hair,make her fine small...see how dem allow her look like a boy.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Alwaysachick: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
uzokasi1964:
it good to bless your family when God have blessed you.
Thumbs up to Emmanuella and Mark Angel

Mark Angel is a good man
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Awwache:
awkaetitibabe
I don't understand you
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by femi4: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Omo ologo 5G
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Segunbabba:
Yea. Thanks. Abi e get anything wey remain? Lolz
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Silentgroper:
dz one stupidity is neva ending.. Christ!
Continue groping silently mister groper. Agbaya
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Continue groping silently mister groper. Agbaya
Yeah, i might jxt end up groping ur sweetcunt.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by maiquel: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nice one...
This also shows they type of person Mark Angel is... some would give peanuts for her role.
God bless them both. Amen
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Silentgroper:
She's just 20yrs nd she goes to a catering school, so believe all says at ur own peril.
I didn't get u
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you dey mind her, person wey na struggle she still dey struggle to feed, come here to write nonsense. She still dey owe our landlord money o, 6 months house rent
grin
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by maximusprime2000: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
slaypapa:
The power of talent
the day u discover ur talent is the day ur prayer is answered.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nmezor:
And you are old enough to be her papa as well.. I have noticed u enough Ebenezer. Quit ranting, I don't wana associate with you okay , no be by force now. Get it in to your brain. I do hope u have one sha.
grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by janejive(f): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
God bless this little girl
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Navyguy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
The phone the guy used to capture those pics is what catch my attention.
Redmi phone camera rocks

Congratulations to Emmanuella
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by maximusprime2000: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

The fathers are seldom mentioned in things like this....that how Tupac was always singing about his mother never for once did anyone hear him eulogise his for shooting the shot if no nothing else.

Ok lemme be going.. congrats to the beneficiary.
he hated his dad with passion because he left him n his mother for dead when he was a baby. he described his dad has a stranger.grin
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by dammyagboola(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by zedegit: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nobody is saying small girl with big god. hypocrites. If it were a lady una go get mouth talk nonsence. if she made it, there are other virtuous ladies that made it clean and honest. God bless our hardworking ladies.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by zedegit: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nobody is saying small girl with big god. hypocrites. If it were a lady una go get mouth talk nonsence. if she made it, there are other virtuous ladies that made it clean and honest. God bless our hardworking ladies.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by maximusprime2000: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Segunbabba:

lolz, her profile pix discouraged me from quoting her. cos i know would struggle to come down to her level. it a waste of time afterall. hips dont lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yekini Omobolanle 'Babalegba' Is Dead / Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.