Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) (76891 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Emmanuella Samuel Signed As Fresh Yo Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by icuminpiss(m): 7:10am On Nov 14, 2020
If I make any lil money and refuse to share with my mom and my aunty? Father take my life!

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:14am On Nov 14, 2020
I have come to realized that children love their mum more than their dad due to women tend to pamper and spoil children. Dads are always strict.

Even if dad pays the school fees, mum would take the child to school to do the payments, the child starts seeing and thinking every responsibility is been done by mum thereby ascribing the glory to mum.

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ebujany(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Dreyton36: 7:21am On Nov 14, 2020
It feels so good to be able to put a smile on your parent's faces
God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2020
She’s a blessing to her parent... congrats!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Prosmobi: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2020
Emmanuella is really a blessing to that family...wow!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2020
Maddddddddddd Kai.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2020
This is inspiring. I feel impressed by this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2020
hahaha she still dey troll her mum #dont worry it wont make us go to hell# bad shild.........happy for her and her mum

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2020
edogu:

From the pictures posted, may be her dad is no longer alive. Take a good look at the fourth picture, you can see only the mother and her brother. May we all be alive to enjoy the fruits of our labour, Amen!

Her father is alive itsalie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2020
The interior decorations make sense die.
This is only the beginning Emmanuella.
Thumbs up baby girl

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by freshvine(f): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Some ladies above 18 are still asking their boyfriends for transport fare.

15 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2020
edogu:

From the pictures posted, may be her dad is no longer alive. Take a good look at the fourth picture, you can see only the mother and her brother. May we all be alive to enjoy the fruits of our labour, Amen!

Her father is alive u are lying

3 Likes

DaddyRochie1642:
She should Remember her Father too
. Don't mind that member her father is alive

She no send the guy

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by salveoP(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2020
And I am here jonzing.... Congratulations to both of them!!!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Now where is the one she built for her father .. Now i understand what ubunja is talking about.

Don't mind that member her father is alive she nor send am
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2020
As men hustle for your old age oo your kids will remember their mother
That's why you mostly see old men as gate men

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Now where is the one she built for her father .. Now i understand what ubunja is talking about.

Lol...

Men are EXPECTED to provide... So no kudos to them for doing their DUTY!!

Hope u get the sarcasm wink
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by 9icedudie(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2020
At this point she's no longer a 'child'. Not because of her physical developments but because of her mentality. She has taken the seat of a responsible adult.

Keep doing well

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Dpaulie(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Fathers need to be very careful with the way they handling the family especially the children, we men hustle to make the ends meet for the family yet this children will never see our struggle and eventually give all the kudos to their mother, buying them a lot of things and care for them 100 times before could even remember one father is existing somewhere

10 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2020
freshvine:
Some ladies above 18 are still asking their boyfriends for transport fare.

Hope you are different sha? grin
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2020
Mark Angel really tried for this family.

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by waploger(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2020
poverty na bastard
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Donspicey: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2020
Dats the result of having a prayerful mother....

No be dos mamas wey dey use insults and curse wake dia children....

If u born pikin pray for him or her to be successful in life.....

Congrats Emmanuella........

Bigger u i pray.....

God Bless my hustle too....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2020
Dpaulie:
Fathers need to be very careful with the way they handling the family especially the children, we men hustle to make the ends meet for the family yet this children will never see our struggle and eventually give all the kudos to their mother, buying them a lot of things and care for them 100 times before could even remember one father is existing somewhere

How else do we handle them na?

Most kids stay home with their mums and are raised by them. Those who see your sweat and are matured enough will ALWAYS remember you. But majority won't.

There is a reason why there is just one father's day while Mother's day dey reach like 6 this year alone. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:
I have come to realized that children love their mum more than their dad due to women tend to pamper and spoil children. Dads are always strict.

Even if dad pays the school fees, mum would take the child to school to do the payments, the child starts seeing and thinking every responsibility is been done by mum thereby ascribing the glory to mum.

I think her dad is late

However, you raised valid point
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Greenback: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2020
That woman would be counting her blessings one by one.... God bless Emmanuella and give us more children like her.

Meanwhile coneheads are still looking fir nnamdi kanu to blame for everything grin
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Gadgetzboy(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2020
Wawuuu.... congratulations.

Make God bless me to do this for mumsy soonest. That woman try gan.
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by CasNova(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2020
We thank God for your life.

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2020
God's bless Mark Angel smiley

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by brain54(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2020
TheCork come and see what small children are doing...and your on nairaland behaving like a kid and embarrassing yourself.
who do you this kin thing? what a wicked world!

ayele ooo ibusi o!
Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by Greatlee54: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2020
NwekeUG:
Popular kid comedienne, Emmanuella took to her Instagram handle to share photos of the house she built for her mum, IgbereTV reports.

She also thanked her mom for her encouragement and support.

Sharing the photos, she wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHjDy4BHGZ4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.
and you are forming cultist at 35 years of age.... Smmmmmmh....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' / Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos) / Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.