Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) (4285 Views)

See South Africa's Electronic Screens for Vote Results / Scholarships For Africans 2018 To Study In South Africa / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:34am On Nov 14, 2020
6. BLOEMFONTEIN (Free State Province)

Bloemfontein is the capital city of the province of Free State of South Africa; and is the judicial capital of the nation (home of the Supreme Court). It is one of South Africa's three national capitals - which are Pretoria, Cape Town and Bloemfontein.

The most spoken languages in Bloemfontein are Sesotho (as in Lesotho) and Afrikaans (Dutch).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:52am On Nov 14, 2020
5. PORT ELIZABETH (EASTERN CAPE)

Port Elizabeth is a city in South Africa's Eastern Cape Province - one of the 9 regions. It's a major port and the province is the birthplace of Nelson Mandela.

Major languages spoken here are Xhosa and English.

1 Like

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by TMKsouth: 2:11am On Nov 14, 2020
4. PRETORIA (GAUTENG PROVINCE)

Pretoria, is one of South Africa’s three capital cities - but the main one - serving as the seat of the executive branch of government (the President's office), and is the host to all foreign embassies to South Africa.

The main languages spoken here are Tswana (as in Botswana), Ndebele and Swati (as in Swaziland).

3 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by TMKsouth: 2:34am On Nov 14, 2020
3. DURBAN (KWAZULU-NATAL)

Durban, a coastal city in eastern South Africa’s KwaZulu-Natal province, is known for its African, Indian and colonial influences. It is known as "the Kingdom of the Zulu ".

The major languages spoken here are Zulu and English.

4 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by TMKsouth: 2:42am On Nov 14, 2020
2. CAPE TOWN (WESTERN CAPE PROVINCE)

Cape Town, South Africa's second-largest city, and ranks among the most beautiful in the world.

The major languages in the "mother-city" are Xhosa, English and Afrikaans.

3 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by TMKsouth: 2:54am On Nov 14, 2020
CAN YOU GUESS THE BIGGEST CITY IN SOUTH AFRICA? Number 1?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Put your answer below smiley
Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Freestainworld(m): 3:19am On Nov 14, 2020
The biggest city in south africa is Nnewi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Pauldollars(m): 4:00am On Nov 14, 2020
SA is beautiful and quite developed today as a result of the influence of the White population.

6 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Bluntguy: 4:07am On Nov 14, 2020
Johannesburg.

1 Like

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Evidenx(m): 5:15am On Nov 14, 2020
I don't care to know the biggest, all i know is CAPETOWN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY.
I LOVE CAPE TOWN SO MUCH.

CAPE TOWN HERE I COME.

2 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Trendy247: 5:51am On Nov 14, 2020
Xenophocity is the biggest grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by BigSarah(f): 5:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Pauldollars:
SA is beautiful and quite developed today as a result of the influence of the White population.
Didn’t the “whites” also influence Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Evidenx(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2020
BigSarah:

NO,THEY ONLY STOLE FROM US.

4 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 14, 2020
lipsrsealed But Some People here no go let us hear word with Enugu, Kano, Anambra, Lagos, Abuja & more shit_hOLe cities

8 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by illicit(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2020
TMKsouth:
CAN YOU GUESS THE BIGGEST CITY IN SOUTH AFRICA? Number 1?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Put your answer below smiley

Abakaliki....

5 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by SocialJustice: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2020
Sad South Africa is no longer a destination for sensible Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by parkervero(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2020
South Africa with widest gap between the white minded people and the dark minded people.

5 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by parkervero(m): 7:09am On Nov 14, 2020
BigSarah:

Influenced in what way?

1 Like

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by mastertek: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2020
parkervero:
South Africa with widest gap between the white minded people and the dark minded people.

Just as wided gap between the government & masses in Nigeria.

The elite and the poor masses

Government officials & ordinary citizens.

What a shit hole

A country where her citizens doesn't have any right, but rice

3 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by James4bright(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2020
TMKsouth:
6. BLOEMFONTEIN (Free State Province)

Bloemfontein is the capital city of the province of Free State of South Africa; and is the judicial capital of the nation (home of the Supreme Court). It is one of South Africa's three national capitals - which are Pretoria, Cape Town and Bloemfontein.

The most spoken languages in Bloemfontein are Sesotho (as in Lesotho) and Afrikaans (Dutch).

Nigerians kindly look at that picture of the people in the beach. Those people were all whites, I guess black South Africans live in ghettos and villages. hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by James4bright(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Evidenx:
I don't care to know the biggest, all i know is CAPETOWN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY.
I LOVE CAPE TOWN SO MUCH.

CAPE TOWN HERE I COME.

Nor go oh, brother. Avoid SA with all your muscles. They enjoy eating their fellow humans.

3 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Evidenx(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2020
James4bright:

Nor go oh, brother. Avoid SA with all your muscles. They enjoy eating their fellow humans.
THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE. BUT I HAVE MORE INFO ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA THAN YOU. THEY ARE NOT ALL BAD,ALSO NOT ALL THE CITY ARE INTO XENOPHOBIC STUFF. I HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE. MY CHURCH IS ALSO THERE.

3 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by James4bright(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2020
Evidenx:
THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE. BUT I HAVE MORE INFO ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA THAN YOU. THEY ARE NOT ALL BAD,ALSO NOT ALL THE CITY ARE INTO XENOPHOBIC STUFF. I HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE THERE. MY CHURCH IS ALSO THERE.

See them being discriminatory like their people aren't drug addicts and drug Lord's too.

I even saw one talking about how he was going to kill any Nigerian he met.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2020
Evidenx:
NO,THEY ONLY STOLE FROM US.
That's the problem, so they didn't steal from SA. We are greedy in this country and it hasn't helped us in any way. The South Africans probably told the white men take what you want but develop our land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2020
We should accept the hard truth that SA is way more developed and more beautiful than Nigeria because even if you use iPhone 12 camera with editing snap our finest structure here, e nor reach Cape town.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Evidenx(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2020
James4bright:

See them being discriminatory like their people aren't drug addicts and drug Lord's too.

I even saw one talking about how he was going to kill any Nigerian he met.
hahaha.

Don't mind them. Just stay away from Nigerians into drugs when u are in south africa.

2 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Evidenx(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2020
OJay360:
That's the problem, so they didn't steal from SA. We are greedy in this country and it hasn't helped us in any way. The South Africans probably told the white men take what you want but develop our land.
them tell u say na british people develop south africa?? Go do ur research.
British people killed Nigeria. They did more harm than good to us.

3 Likes

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by James4bright(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Evidenx:
hahaha.

Don't mind them. Just stay away from Nigerians into drugs when u are in south africa.

Friends of yours who have been there, did they get good jobs?
Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Evidenx:
them tell u say na british people develop south africa?? Go do ur research.
British people killed Nigeria. They did more harm than good to us.
So British people come steal while Dutch people come do giveaway, Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Evidenx(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2020
James4bright:

Friends of yours who have been there, did they get good jobs?
Job nor dey oo, unless u want to start ur business.

Some have shops,some have personal car they use for taxi or uber others are schooling.
Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Evidenx:
Job nor dey oo, unless u want to start ur business.

Some have shops,some have personal car they use for taxi or uber others are schooling.
Job dey Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: SEE South Africa's 6 Biggest Cities (BEAUTIFUL PICS) by Evidenx(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2020
OJay360:
So British people come steal while Dutch people come do giveaway, Lol cheesy
cant bandy words with you, Seems you are of the indomie generation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Moment A Hippopotamus Ate Up A Ghanaian Kid While Swimming (VIDEO) / Geology Of Bida Basin / Master Degree In University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.