Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. (1908 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria / Biafra: We Lost A Man But Destroyed A Platoon Before Retreating - BNG / Biafra: We Have Already Destroyed Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by helinues: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

It's very obvious your madness started again this morning, posting from different usernames.

You need Jesus. Not the kind of Jesus the Yoruba pastorprenuers preach

You need the real Jesus.

Efulefu

Toh, then I may have to agree with the person that said you are Musiwa's replica.

Have a wonderful weekend E-Pastor
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2020
helinues:

The goal post, oya drop it now now and answer my simple question.

Does the Igbos owe you?

Did the Igbo's kill your father?

Why not let the Igbo's be

If you can't tolerate the Igbos, learn to avoid topics about them...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by YouAreFinished: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

[s]
Does the Igbos owe you?

Did the Igbo's kill your father?

Why not let the Igbo's be

If you can't tolerate the Igbos, learn to avoid topics about them...[/s]
The people you won't let be are the ones who won't let you be.
Children of hate angry
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by nonoski: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

Are you lame or what?

Islam hates Igbo's and Igbo's hates Islam.

Get that very clearly, Mosques are not welcomed in Igboland , its a sacrilege for mosque to be errectwd on any land owned by Igbo's..

Empty barrel
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by BigBabyJesus: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2020
hammerDK:
Destroying Synagogue will ensure no mosque is left standing in Igbo land.

This is just the truth.
L

Judaism is prefered over islam.

Nigeria Army just made a big mistake.

You are an iliterate .

This is like saying you prefer pit vipers to green snakes .
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by Coldie(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2020
I don tire for Biafra matter anything anybody see since them no want hear e concern am
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by SlayerForever: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeez! I can't believe the Rivers state government are this stupid. How can you bring down a synagogue? Is being Jewish a crime in Nigeria? Look at this people o.

I think I now understand something about RVSG and Rivers state in general. They believe the world starts and ends in Rivers state. Very disconnected from outside affairs.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by SlayerForever: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Lalasticlala.
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by owobokiri(m): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2020
helinues:
Is Rivers State part of Biafra?
Yes! It's...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by SlayerForever: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2020
hammerDK:

This is just the truth.

Sometimes you just talk anyhow. Who told you it is Nigerian army destroying those synagogues?
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by owobokiri(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Shildren of perdition grin. That's how you're being raised up. I'm not surprised. People that shake their parents are social misfits.

What is wrong with shaking my father? So if I don't roll in the mud as you guys do just to greet my own father, that means I'm disrespectful?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by Zooposki(f): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:

The same goes to isllrealis.

All their Arab neighbors hates them the same way all you evil urchins hates the Igbo's.

Have your bitterness against Igbo's limit them? No. Rather it has help Igbo's expand their territories to the extent that you people have even sold your parent, grand parents and great grand parents tombs to the Igbo's.

You got nothing to hate Igbos for...

What you are suffering from is delusions of grandeur and narcissistic personality. If you guys were so great, your kinsmen like the Ikwerres, Aniomas etc will want to claim being Igbo, but the reverse is the case.
Until you really do your research and look inwards on why no one wants to claim being Igbo despite your claim to greatness, you will continue running around in circles.
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by Redcrafton: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2020
Zooposki:

What you are suffering from is delusions of grandeur and narcissistic personality. If you guys were so great, your kinsmen like the Ikwerres, Aniomas etc will want to claim being Igbo, but the reverse is the case.
Until you really do your research and look inwards on why no one wants to claim being Igbo despite your claim to greatness, you will continue running around in circles.

Like Nigeria is running in circles cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by Simplyleo: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2020
SlayerForever:

Sometimes you just talk anyhow. Who told you it is Nigerian army destroying those synagogues?

Sometimes, it is better to allow them run their mouths and run themselves into trouble. And when it happens, they will still start denying it again.

Let's even assume is Nigerian Army that destroyed it. Is the Nigerian Army an Islamic organisation? Aren't there igbo Generals in the army?
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by MsAllison(f): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Sometimes, it is better to allow them run their mouths and run themselves into trouble. And when it happens, they will still start denying it again.

Let's even assume is Nigerian Army that destroyed it. Is the Nigerian Army an Islamic organisation? Aren't there igbo Generals in the army?
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by Turantula(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
A synagogue is technically not a place of worship but rather more like a religious school/indoctrination center and a place where Jews gather to argue over the Talmud and plot against the gentile. It is also a place for Jewish business networking and place of business settlement and arbitration.

In Judaism , Synagogues are not holy places as Jews only have one Temple and that one has since been destroyed over 2,000ys ago.

The Temple of Jerusalem is the only holy site in Judaism where ritual sacrifice to their god is allowed to take place.

Since the destruction of the Temple 2,000ys ago, the Jew has been denied his ritual purification and worship rites as only the temple mount is where their ritual worship is allowrd.

A few years after Jesus was crucified by these Jews, a major conflict arose among the leadership of the Sanhedrian headed under Caiphas. The leader of the opposing faction fled to exile to Alexandria in Egypt and from there decides to build his own Temple to rival that of Jerusalem. The jews in Jerusalem got the Romans to destroy the temple and disperse the new cult.

Judaism today, which Rabbi Kanustein is an adherent to has virtually nothing to do with the ancient Hebrew religion practiced during the Solomonic classic era.

This is a religion that has devolved to pure Satanism and is based on legalism with most Jews considering the Talmud Superior to the Torah (OT). Most Jews don't even read the Torah but consider the Talmud (laws, codex and Maxims of several Rabbis ) and the Kabbala (Jewish satanic mystiscm that originated during the Babylonian exile ) as the only pure sources of knowledge .

You must understand that these are the people who even after witnessing the miracles of God through Moses in deliverying them from bondage in Egypt, will delve into idolatry almost immediately when Moses ascended mount Sinnai.

They have had well over 2,000ys to devolve to pure Moloch and Satanism .

The likes of Kanu can not even be allowed to read the Talmud as it is proscribed in that same book that any goyim (cattle) who reads the Talmud must be put to death .

Kanu can not even dare enter any synagogue in London where he is. Synagogues are off limit to gentiles.

Ask Kanu what sect of Judaism he practices and you will see him for the larping fraud he is

Judaism is a Jewish suprwmascist ideology with deep seethed hatred to humanity

They don't pray to God and are allowed to pray to demons and they don't believe in an after life .

Judaism is pure materialism and Satanism with a blood lust to kill and enslave the rest of humanity .
headslammer shata
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by Onlinesmart: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
owobokiri:

What is wrong with shaking my father? So if I don't roll in the mud as you guys do just to greet my own father, that means I'm disrespectful?
Yes and that's why you talk to your elders anyhow. That's why you think everyone is your mate and na una dey suffer am pass. From hand shaking of your parents, na so you dey kick them for bed too. Idiot trying to cover his backward culture with rhetorics. Even Bible support honoring your parents so you may live long. Your culture is something else. You can even stand on their heads sef, na how devil say make una dey treat una parents be that.

God won't let me greet my parents while standing and my kids won't.
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
TecM0:
Consiquences has always been dire and swift since Ojokwu cowardly ran away, since Peter Obi/James Nwafor dealt with MASSOB, and since python dance had been beating IPOB blue black, now Wike is dealing with them while their elders beg he is making mouth

Next time you see me post a thtead dont reply, just waka pass. No be by force to comment. Im talking of a very deep and painful issue that affect many households, millions of people, and see the kind of response you give.

Put yourself in our shoes. Is this good what they are doing to us? What is our crime?
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
hammerDK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQcatIFFbvI

God bless you. I was going to reply that vulture but i saw your reply to him and im satisfied.
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by 35824L: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
White Isreali Jews don't like competition from black niggars claiming to be Jews. Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob terrorists are on their own.
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
hammerDK:

This is just the truth.

Judaism begot Islam. A child does not overthrow his father. Every nook and cranny of Igboland will return to the practice of our Judaic ancestry. In fact we are ready to spread judaism to arewa and wipe out this futajallon terrorism they falsely label Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension At Yoruba Nation Rally Sagamu As Police Fire Shots / Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi / There's No Difference Between The North And South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.