Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. (1918 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria / Biafra: We Lost A Man But Destroyed A Platoon Before Retreating - BNG / Biafra: We Have Already Destroyed Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
hammerDK:
If riffraff, destroy mosque during riot or end sars riot, we know they are hoodlum.

Afterall Churches were destroyed in the North. Why did the Army not destroy mosque in the NORTH, when they destroyed churches.

For Army that is Official to be so unprofessional and engage themselves in destruction of place of worship is indicative of Islamisation agenda.

The army and boko haram are no different.

We will need such army to leave igbo land.

Army is bokoharam. Do you not hear what that Senator Ndume said? Do you not see how Zulum has been attacked twice? They have infiltrated Army. Go back and review list of casualties when boko ambush Army patrol. Middlebelt, South, these are majority casualties. All Southerners that by seniority and rank should be the head of formations in fifteen to twenty years from now are all perished. Northerners will be eligible to continue heading Army. All the Southern officers are gone, beheaded in sambisa.

Biafra come quick!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by MossadAgent: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Turantula:

headslammer shata

I have always maintained that Nnamdi Kanu is a Judas goat whose only mission isn't to restore your biafra but to get fools like you to worship the Jew.

What difference is there between you and the Awusa and Yoruba Muslim filth that worship the fulani and the Arab?

Kanu has made you blind deaf zombie slaves to Judas

Goats
Re: Biafra: We Shall Demand Reparation From Nigeria. Synagogue & Biafrans Wiped Out. by owobokiri(m): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Yes and that's why you talk to your elders anyhow. That's why you think everyone is your mate and na una dey suffer am pass. From hand shaking of your parents, na so you dey kick them for bed too. Idiot trying to cover his backward culture with rhetorics. Even Bible support honoring your parents so you may live long. Your culture is something else. You can even stand on their heads sef, na how devil say make una dey treat una parents be that.

God won't let me greet my parents while standing and my kids won't.

With all deu respect to your culture, I will slap any of my kids that will greet me by lying on the floor! For what naah!? My dad will ask me if I have gone mad , if I did so to him. I don't think that if my children don't roll in the ground then they are wild. I had the best relationship with my dad while he was alive, and I never went beyond shaking him with two hands if he wanted to shake me. Culture differs! Stop thinking your way is the best because it might be a crude way to others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Are Sending Northern Soldiers To The South So As To Keep Power 2023 / Northern Youth Support Gburugburu For President 2023 / 2023: "Give Us Peter Obi!" - Huge Crowds Storm Abuja Streets For Peter Obi (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.