Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be (65936 Views)

Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London / Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by chukwuibuipob: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2020
cool balance height.not extra large with fat tummy sad

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Fierypreacher: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by romelady(f): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2020
Beautiful couple..
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Lastmankc(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2020
Don't start your marriage on social media, E get why

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by EmekaBlue(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2020
This guy no go sabi fvck

This girl just follow am unto fame and i don't see them lasting long

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Now, that is a very beautiful and exquisite dress... The wearer is equally quite fetching.

Congrats to them.... A blissful future is all I wish them!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by SmartPolician: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2020
She looks older than him

Congratulations to them

But where's Nwaanyiokpa?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by flinton(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2020
flyingpig:
She is damn tall
Looks more like, she is on heels

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Golan007: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2020
She tall pass am or he short pass her?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
pocahontas , you talk am true true o, just some minutes ago

SHARAAAAAAAAP!!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Angelfrost(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2020
adoyi8:
I feel old

We all are... "Young" is an illusion of the deceitfully carefree. Time eventually takes the best off the least suspecting.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Liposure: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2020
E be like say the girl na halfcast
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by ayenale1(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Can't women just stop wearing revealing outfit?their long gown must have hole sha ni

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by naturefellow(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2020
flyingpig:
She is damn tall
she is not necessarily tall. Put her next to an unshort man, then check again wink

You should wonder how he conveniently kissed the bride's forehead in the first photo...

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by flyingpig: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Or he is damn short.

Another pre-wedding photo, but NL relationship counsellors say people (MEN) are not marrying again.

HML to them. Such a beautiful bride...

3 ways to show you have genderized my reply

1. You attacked the male

2. You ignited a marital gender war on this thread

3. You complimented ONLY the bride

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by pocohantas(f): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2020
flyingpig:

3 ways to show you have genderized my reply

1. You attacked the male

2. You ignited a marital gender war on this thread

3. You complimented ONLY the bride

3 ways to show you are being emotional about my response.

1. He is actually short. Everyone knows he is.

2. You are the one seeing a war, maybe guilty conscience.

3. We all know Williams already, he has been in our faces since he was a kid. It is common sense that the wife would be the focus. If Genevieve unveils her husband to-be today, the focus would also be on him, not Genny.

flyingpig:

This is a good sign. We can now call it a day.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Parrot69: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2020
What Kind of shoe is this guy wearing o! shocked
Kito sandals or cover shoe

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by flyingpig: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
pocohantas:

3 [s]ways to show you are being emotional about my response.

1. He is actually short. Everyone knows he is.

2. You are the one seeing a war, maybe guilty conscience.

3. We all know Williams already, he has been in our faces since he was a kid. It is common sense that the wife would be the focus.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by leicestercamper: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
duduade:
Short man we will be here waiting
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Swipa: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Beautiful couple.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by fourboys: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
happy married life bro... ur wife fine wella
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by munachiso58(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
wow....i wish them success and a happy home
where is the reception holding
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by princepee: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
[url][/url]congratulations young man, but his wife looks older. Or is it my eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Ahmback(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
I love that "Dorathy my love".
the movie was epic wid Sam Loco

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React / Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.