Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (933 Views)

Lady Travels 5 Hours To Meet Online Lover Only To Find Out He Is 12-year Old / Lady Travels 5 Hours To Meet Online Lover Only To Find Out He's a 12-Year Old Bo / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by iLegendd(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
5 Hours Promo

Buy any of our books for just 500 Naira and the offer lasts for just 5 hours. If you don't have, borrow — you won't regret it.

Send a WhatsApp message now and get it 09060760264

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Omoh
All dis promo nor dey catch money for my hand sha sad

1 Like

Re: by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shanklee:
Omoh
All dis promo nor dey catch money for my hand sha sad

It's impromptu sha. It was supposed to be higher than this, but I made it extremely cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
More than 3 wise people have paid for their books so far.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Waiting for the rest. We will stop after 10k or 20k max has been realized.
Re: by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Please create a thread about your earnings sir, it really motivates me to do more. Have a great weekend sir

Re: by James4bright(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Promo lasts till when?

Modified: Make it one week na bros. Lol
Re: by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Please create a thread about your earnings sir, it really motivates me to do more. Have a great weekend sir
I swear na true o
I don publish one yeye book since july grin
I vex commot am yesterday when nobody buy am. sad angry
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
collinsuchendu:

A lot of people will be depressed. Just know that some Nigerians are making millions through books while they sleep and Mr. iLegend is one of them.

That's the best I can reveal. Make man no use him hand and mouth go find trouble.
Re: by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shanklee:

I swear na true o

wink Lol. Keep on pushing bro.. You need to be persistent and patient. The OP motivates me alot that's why I don't joke with his thread..

shocked Chai.. Just imagine making $$ & ££ at the comfort of your room everyday. We must make it bro

#GodNoGoShameUs
Re: by Ayoleeboy007: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
iLegendd:
:D5 Hours Promo

Buy any of our books for just 500 Naira and the offer lasts for just 5 hours. If you don't have, borrow — you won't regret it.

Send a WhatsApp message now and get it 09060760264
ilegendd please don't let this one pass me I want to pay for 2 but I don't have mb, please can I transfer here and drop my email
Re: by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
iLegendd:

A lot of people will be depressed. Just know that some Nigerians are making millions through books while they sleep and Mr. iLegend is one of them.

That's the best I can reveal. Make man no use him hand and mouth go find trouble.

@ the bolded it's very very true sir, but they preferred to keep it secret maybe because of village people.

Please Sir, endeavor to create such thread when you feel like.. I can't wait. You're my no. 1 motivator in this forum.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
ilegendd please don't let this one pass me I want to pay for 2 but I don't have mb, please can I transfer here and drop my email

Alright.

List the books you want.
Re: by Ayoleeboy007: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Alright.

List the books you want.

Firstly: that your wonderful amazon book I really need it to create selling books
Second : the almighty lasticle

Your account sir
Re: by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
collinsuchendu:

wink Lol. Keep on pushing bro.. You need to be persistent and patient. The OP motivates me alot that's why I don't joke with his thread..

shocked Chai.. Just imagine making $$ & ££ at the comfort of your room everyday. We must make it bro

#GodNoGoShameUs
Asswear boss. He's still the reason why I'm still on the stuff.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:

Firstly: that your wonderful amazon book I really need it to create selling books
Second : the almighty lasticle

Your account sir

Okay

Let me know when you're done to remove it.

Modified: Account number removed.
Re: by Blessedboy23(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
That good. iLegendd yesterday i gave my girlfriend a hot massage without sex,i denied it. and she is angry with me that i wont ever have sex with her. please what should i do?
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blessedboy23:
That good.
iLegendd yesterday i gave my girlfriend a hot massage without sex,i denied it.
and she is angry with me that i wont ever have sex with her.
please what should i do?

There is nothing to do. Focus on your life and deny her more.

1 Like

Re: by Ayoleeboy007: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay

Let me know when you're done to remove it.
Sent
But something crazy happened
Re: by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
Sent

As long as it's not crazier that #SARS.
Re: by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shanklee:

I swear na true o
What book is that?
Is it a problem solving book?
Re: by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Davidcf:

What book is that?
Is it a problem solving book?
The book doesn't make make sense sir. I just did it to test run how it works.
Re: by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shanklee:

The book doesn't make make sense sir. I just did it to test run how it works.
Nice reply grin, but don't give up, try to write a better book next time wink — like a problem solving book.
Write and sell what you would like to buy from others cheesy.
Re: by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Davidcf:

Nice reply grin, but don't give up, try to write a better book next time wink — like a problem solving book.
Write and sell what you would like to buy from others cheesy.
Thanks cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shanklee:

I swear na true o
I want to buy the book, what is the name?
Re: by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Okten:

I want to buy the book, what is the name?
It doesn't make sense and I'm not proud of writing it. sad I'm working on another one aiidy
Re: by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shanklee:

It doesn't make sense and I'm not proud of writing it. sad I'm working on another one aiidy
Okay. tongue
Re: by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
Sent

Payment not seen yet.
Re: by Ayoleeboy007: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Payment not seen yet.
I actually sent it several times with *737# from my gtb I don't know why it hasn't gone it's the last money in my account. They just told me my request has been submitted.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:

I actually sent it several times with *737# from my gtb I don't know why it hasn't gone it's the last money in my account. They just told me my request has been submitted.

Hasn't reflected. Tell me one of the names in the account and I'll let you know when it comes.
Re: by Ayoleeboy007: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Hasn't reflected. Tell me one of the names in the account and I'll let you know when it comes.
Ayomide

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / If You Have Slept With More Than One Man Or Woman Then You Need Deliverance. / Why Belinda Divorced Bill Gates, A Lesson You Should Learn Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.