Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1000 Views)

Lady Travels 5 Hours To Meet Online Lover Only To Find Out He Is 12-year Old / Lady Travels 5 Hours To Meet Online Lover Only To Find Out He's a 12-Year Old Bo / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Raycelove: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
I would love to buy ilengendd's books, but I'm not capable of buying it now , but I will buy them when I'm capable/comfortable..

Ilegendd please can you help create threads on that self confidence and that three secret to confident ,wealth no one wants men to know, i couldn't see it clearly
Re: by iLegendd(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Raycelove:
I would love to buy ilengendd's books, but I'm notcapable of buying it now , but I will buy them when I'm capable...

Ilegendd please can you help create thread self confidence and that three secret to confident ,wealth no one wants men to know, i couldn't see it clearly

Unfortunately, no.
Re: by Raycelove: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Unfortunately, no.
Ok no problem , Boss .,Thanks .
Re: by Blessedboy23(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Raycelove:
I would love to buy ilengendd's books, but I'm not capable of buying it now , but I will buy them when I'm capable/comfortable..

Ilegendd please can you help create threads on that self confidence and that three secret to confident ,wealth no one wants men to know, i couldn't see it clearly
cheesy iLegendd dont do that anymore
Re: by Fayos1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
iLegendd:
:D5 Hours Promo

Buy any of our books for just 500 Naira and the offer lasts for just 5 hours. If you don't have, borrow — you won't regret it.

Send a WhatsApp message now and get it 09060760264
Just seeing this now.
Can I still buy?
Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fayos1:

Just seeing this now.
Can I still buy?
Okay, send a message on WhatsApp. Though, we've already made the required amount for the promo. Sending their books is what is left. I'll consider you, but at 11:59 PM, everything stops.

@Ayoleeboy007, I have seen it, 20 Naira is missing.
Re: by Fayos1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay, send a message on WhatsApp. Though, we've already made the required amount for the promo. Sending their books is what is left. I'll consider you, but at 11:59 PM, everything stops.

Done
Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fayos1:

Done

Handled
Re: by ambitiouschap17: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Raycelove:

He has not delete it, check through his post
Re: by Ayoleeboy007: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes boss o
That was what I was trying to tell you earlier. When I saw your promo, I immediately borrowed 1k from a friend to transfer but gtb removed 20 Naira when I was about transferring to you and I only had 1k in my account. Please don't be offended I'm very sorry.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
Yes boss o
That was what I was trying to tell you earlier. When I saw your promo, I immediately borrowed 1k from a friend to transfer but gtb removed 20 Naira when I was about transferring to you and I only had 1k in my account. Please don't be offended I'm very sorry.

Okay

Your email address.
Re: by Ayoleeboy007: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay

Your email address.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:

Ac@gmail.com

Taken. Kindly remove.
Re: by Ayoleeboy007: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Taken. Kindly remove.
Seen

Thank you so much
Re: by Raycelove: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

He has not delete it, check through his post
Thanks , I will do that .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is His Burial, 39yrs Of Age. / If I Were A Lady / Kayamata Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.