Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Please Come To My Rescue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Come To My Rescue (453 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Wife Is Lying Helplessly In Hospital, Please Nairalanders Come To My Rescue / Pls Someone Should Read And Come To My Rescue Plzzzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come To My Rescue by Mrsoft3(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
So I just got a call from the mother of my daughter,and she told me she caught my 1year old 4 month child inserting the lollypop she got for her into her private part. At first I don't want to be worried but please parents in the house what might probably be wrong. She doesn't pay attention to television program that much and I can count how many people she spends time with alone,Mostly elderly ones.
Re: Please Come To My Rescue by Babysnow1: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Huh shocked
Re: Please Come To My Rescue by duduade: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
This matter is not funny o

Mayday.. Mayday... Mayday...

Must be treated with all alacrity o

One year and four months ke

2 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Rescue by Noloss(f): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
This is a serious matter that shouldn't be taking with levity. Firstly, for her to open up when questioning her. Buy her lots of goodies, pet her and try to be friendly with her because that's the only way you can get the truth.

Thereafter, ask her leading questions.

Let there be total separation of her and male neighbor don't trust her into anybody's care.

The world is really turning into something else. She might have being molested by one of your trusted persons or seeing someone doing that.

3 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Rescue by Mrsoft3(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
duduade:
This matter is not funny o

Mayday.. Mayday... Mayday...

Must be treated with all alacrity o

One year and four months ke

I don't even know what to do,should I start suspecting someone is touching her already or what.
Re: Please Come To My Rescue by Mrsoft3(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Noloss:
This is a serious matter that shouldn't be taking with levity. Firstly, for her to open up when questioning her. Buy her lots of goodies, pet her and try to be friendly with her because that's the only way you can get the truth.

Thereafter, ask her leading questions.

Let there be total separation of her and male neighbor don't trust her into anybody's care.

The world is really turning into something else. She might have being molested by one of your trusted persons or seeing someone doing that.

She is just 1year and 4 months old
Re: Please Come To My Rescue by Karleb(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
She learnt that.
Re: Please Come To My Rescue by Mrsoft3(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Karleb:
She learnt that.

From where?
Re: Please Come To My Rescue by duduade: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mrsoft3:

I don't even know what to do,should I start suspecting someone is touching her already or what.

Either this or seeing stuffs she isn't meant to see.. Even TV be mindful of what she watches... Phones too

Look out for her environment too

OMG kids of nowadays are processing things o
Re: Please Come To My Rescue by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
1 year and 4 months is still too young for this practice even though i know how terrible and polluted our world is - i feel there might be a slight misinterpretation in this story.

Still, your daughter shouldn't be with any person of opposite sex alone. Whether they are married, elderly or even religious.

Mrsoft3:
So I just got a call from the mother of my daughter,and she told me she caught my 1year old 4 month child inserting the lollypop she got for her into her private part. At first I don't want to be worried but please parents in the house what might probably be wrong. She doesn't pay attention to television program that much and I can count how many people she spends time with alone,Mostly elderly ones.
Re: Please Come To My Rescue by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
The last paragraph. I said that because there are many paedophiles roaming in the country.

nwaezeemmanuel:
1 year and 4 months is still too young for this practice even though i know how terrible and polluted our world is - i feel there might be a slight misinterpretation in this story.

Still, your daughter shouldn't be with any person of opposite sex alone. Whether they are married, elderly or even religious.

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Rescue by Richy4(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Don't read meanings into it... I can Spell " innocent" if I can, then that's what I think a one year old is...

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Rescue by Liposure: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
She's been exposed. Somebody has been corrupting her

1 Like

Re: Please Come To My Rescue by thorpido(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
I don't think she did that with a sexual thought.She could just have been playing without knowing what she really was doing.
I don't think it's anything to be worried about.

Keep an eye on her though.

5 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Rescue by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Same here, i think it was borne from innocence. She's not even 2!

thorpido:
I don't think she did that with a sexual thought.She could just have been playing without knowing what she really was doing.

3 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
thorpido:

Children get curious about their private parts,.
But then except the person who was telling the child's mom about the incidence was exaggerating, I think the child's mom should be worried.
Evil days indeed.
Re: Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Don't assume she's just being curious (I don't even know how a 1-year old would be curious to the extent of inserting anything into her private part) or see it as no big deal. At this age, children mimic what they see and what has been done to them, so most likely this is learned behaviour. You need to question the mother and ask her if she has left her in care of anyone else, then take her for a medical checkup to ensure she hasn't been molested.

2 Likes

Re: Please Come To My Rescue by Mrsoft3(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
Don't assume she's just being curious (I don't even know how a 1-year old would be curious to the extent of inserting anything into her private part) or see it as no big deal. At this age, children mimic what they see and what has been done to them, so most likely this is learned behaviour. You need to question the mother and ask her if she has left her in care of anyone else, then take her for a medical checkup to ensure she hasn't been molested.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / With N700,000 You Get A Plot Of Land At Umueri Anambra State / Advice Please About To Relocate To Kano For Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.