Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Advice Please About To Relocate To Kano For Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Please About To Relocate To Kano For Job (449 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village / Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please About To Relocate To Kano For Job by toseenjessey: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, I need mature advice. I got a new job in kano state, and also I'm a new wedded guy please i need advice on how to break the news to her. Any mature advice will appreciated. Although she has a work she's doing but I feel we will live comfortable there. Please advice a brother.
Re: Advice Please About To Relocate To Kano For Job by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Break what news? Since u decided on m0ving, she wil follow u.
Re: Advice Please About To Relocate To Kano For Job by merieam16(f): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lolzz...break the news to her the same way u went to toast her.

Moreover, u need to go start work overder first and see things for yourself before allowing ur wife resign
Re: Advice Please About To Relocate To Kano For Job by ahnie: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2021
Live comfortable where? you had better adhere to what the person above me suggested. Maybe the person below me might have something useful to say
Re: Advice Please About To Relocate To Kano For Job by Biglittlelois(f): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Kano is a beautiful city with welcoming indigenes, I know this cos I was born and bred there, forget all the nonsense you see on sm, learn the Hausa language, it should be your first priority cos it will open doors for you, and hausas like it when non indigenes can speak their language, they see it as a stressful effort we embark on, and they respect and value women too. In summary, be their friend and watch how they will shield and protect you from the bad ones, you'll be fine

As for your wife, just tell her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Employer Refused To Pay / How We Broke Off / Friends And Family Remembers Sandra Bland On The 6th Year Of Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.