Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland (27901 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Cp-africa’s Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland : Repeat / An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Limaoscar: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2011
You want her to lock you out of NL permanently again?

Are u sure the girl is still in power favor like this? grin grin
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by kronkykay(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2011
been a while on 9raland,

nice one seun,

i see you are doing it big time, big ups,
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2011
As for that devilish spambot, Seun I pray may he not lock you out of nl one day. @Seun, who told u poo is a nice word for zhit.
Nice interview
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by ragdollz: 6:31pm On May 01, 2011
Lol nice little interview cheesy cheesy. I guess the reason why NL got so successful and popular is because it's so unpretentious, you come in and you feel you can be a part of something big. There's always the idea that you own a small bit of NL as your own that no one can take from you. So yeh, I'm holding on to my 0.00000000000012% share of Nairaland and hope I get some mega dividends one day cheesy cheesy grin grin grin wink
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by GeorgeD1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
are we stickying this now?
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
Seun Osewa's story is a good example of a relentless entreneurship spirit, what started as a fun has grown so much bigger than the founder, I had to google Seun's photograph to see the young face behind this second most popular African forum site. Thanks for the interview, it has encouraged some of us to pursue our dreams despite many obstacles and downfalls. Well done boy.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2011
inspiring
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by opad22u: 1:26am On Aug 26, 2011
When a man nutures and develops a dream with his blood and sweat ,backed with persistence against all odds , he is sure to succeed. SEUN ! U are a blessing to this generation of the nigerians . I see nairaland going higher. Keep up the good work man.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by amiskurie(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2011
Happy,
So happy for u.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by cemeseh(m): 3:30am On Sep 03, 2011
good thinking, good job.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Ajase2: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
Seun is the man, He is a mentor, Thumbs up for you Seun. If I have my way, I want to work for him. More grease to your Elbow, Nairalanders are proud of you.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Tosinville(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2011
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by phantom(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2011
i would expect that from his ads alone,dude should be making close to 250grand/day, grin wink
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Revolva(m): 12:01am On Nov 07, 2011
oga seun oo make we see how you look
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by heblye22: 2:35am On Nov 30, 2011
Join in the forum, i have ever been depressed, because i can visit many different articles, even aometimes i can learn sth from here. Wating for the author better content.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Orikinla(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nairaland would have been bigger and larger if the mainstream news media in Nigeria have not been ignoring it. Nairaland is more interactive than any Nigerian communication channel. Seun deserves a national honour.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2012
Orikinla:

Nairaland would have been bigger and larger if the mainstream news media in Nigeria have not been ignoring it. Nairaland is more interactive than any Nigerian communication channel. Seun deserves a national honour.

He does but you know how National Honors goes - you have to be Pro-Government. unless he opens a section labelled KissArse! and bans all Anti-Government posts grin
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by maclatunji: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2012
Orikinla:

You are talking like this: The mainstream media does not cover you by accident in Nigeria- you have to design and engender your own coverage by them.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by breedman(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
Nairaland should sync with mobile telecoms, greater opportunities will exude
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by 1stKlass(f): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2012
I enjoyed reading this interview. Kudos to Seun, you have tried!!
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Emeka72(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2012
This is indeed a great forum, Seun actually deserves 9geria Natiönal honours.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by collinsfbi(m): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2012
I am highly delighted to be a part of this forum, more power to your elbow seun.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Emeka72(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2012
Seun is really trying.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by aglomar: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
Seun is greater than 5 governors bundled together.

Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by aglomar: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
Seun is a great guy. If he never marry i 4 give am my grandma.

Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by millionbuc(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2012
For those of you asking, here is a picture of what Nairaland is worth

http://5slate..com/2012/02/proposed-new-city-gate-for-nigerias.html

Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Emeka72(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2012
^ That's good.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Oracle(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2012
Result of hardwork
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by KOLLYDAP: 5:17pm On May 17, 2012
Nice job by a talented and wise Nigerian.I am proud of you Seun.Ride on Jesus mbe leyin re!!!Amin
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by afrodiva: 9:44pm On May 21, 2012
Seun u can do better than Facebook if u set ur mind to it and with God's favor.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Tgirl4real(f): 3:52pm On May 22, 2012
Good one. smiley
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Sheycoly(m): 2:03am On May 26, 2012
A patient dog eat the fattest bone (yes boss) u really try for great job u are doin i wishin you all the best in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Resurfaces In Ogun (photos) / Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon / How Many Faces Did You See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.