Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) (73665 Views)

Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Loyal Dog Waits Outside Hospital Four Months After Owner Dies / See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Omezif(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Some animals atimes does unexpectedly things.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by israelp(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
themainman600:
[s]so is it your father that created Goat

Goat in human shape
lolz d tin tire me slf grin
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Femeto: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
Goats are becoming more intelligent than Nigerian Youths
You are a goat.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by barragan: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Is that a goat or a ram
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by PaulH07: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Moment a goat was captured opening a bole hole tab to drink water after the tap was closed by it's owner.

Watch The Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3eLcPjIUNM

E for don chop headboot if na that dog wey dey carry cutlass...

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by RedNStripes(f): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
The person is taking a big risk. That goat could get angry and bite.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by nnamdi640: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Am sure that goat is not from Nigeria because the best Nigeria goat can do is to stare at you as if they know you somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Imstrong2(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Desperate times calls for desperate measure
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by teefaht(f): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
lol.

visit www.subandgain.com for data 1gb @ #325
mtn. 1 month validity
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Vitamin17(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Sleekfingers: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

especially the youth on nairaland....they just comments without reading, the lack comprehension and always ready to insult you if u have a contrary opinion.......them be desmond children
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Coldie(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
That didn't happen in Nigeria, cause Nigerian goat dae vex easily. Before u know them don nod u
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

More intelligent than Buhari
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
aribisala0:
Who told you God created goats

lmao this is the dumbest thing i have ever read on nairaland

so na who create goats
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Ademoore07(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
thesicilian:

Even a goat would not make this kind of dumb statement if it could talk.
Chaiii... Savagery

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
At least, the goat can do better than the old men below grin

What are they trying to achieve there have been watching that pics all tru yet 2 figure it out......
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Sleekfingers: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hambivert:
First it was a dog wielding a cutlass now this
...Sparogatively, we might be caught off guard with the new Animal civilisation!

...but why are Goats always stubborn? undecided

me self no understand o.....dem too stubborn......
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by olaric(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

Of which you are the chief of them all...

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Ademoore07(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
ecolime:
I can bet my left balls that the location is Ogbomosho.

Wetin my eyes see during my NYSC days ehn. Their goats behave like humans and are very smart. The only thing they can't do is TALK.
LWKMD, no be lie ooo. I'm a product of lautech and i understood u better. Na me wey no be indigene dey hit dem goats anyhow. They were not happy with me then o

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by FancyFooties: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shop Fancy_footies 08064443410 for brand new affordable sneakers and shoes for adult and kids.....
Christmas is around the corner.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
If only this wise goat will replace the other one in Aso Villa, Dollar may fall to #165
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by aflovic: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Are you unemployed or under employed or fully employed? Let us ask ourselves some questions
*SALIENT QUESTIONS*
How did you COPE during the *LOCKDOWN*?
If another *LOCKDOWN* is enforced today, how will you *COPE*?
Can you *ADEQUATELY* survive it?
Will your source of income *THRIVE*?
How long will your *SAVINGS* last you and your family?
If a *HEALTH EMERGENCY* arises today, will you be capable of managing the situation *FINANCIALLY*?
https://forms.gle/aBiGDTwTj1KYDxku7

*BENEFITS OF THIS PROJECT*
You will learn how to *RAISE CAPITAL* for your business or project
You will learn how to convert your stay at home into *A MONEY MAKING PERIOD*
You will find out how you can start travelling on *VACATIONS FOR FREE TO CHOICE DESTINATIONS AROUND THE WORLD*
You will discover the *POWER OF LEVERAGE*
You will appreciate the *ESSENCE OF PARTNERSHIP*
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
brosom:
Am I the only one that has noticed lately that most animals both wild and domestic in the world has been exhibiting intelligence.

It's weird and mysterious, it also reminds me of a portion in the bible where God said if man fail to worship me, I'll raise stones to worship me. what if animals both land and aquatic are part of the subject to worship God? though it might not happen in our time, but what if its taking place gradually? just asking oo

This calls for a deep concern.
U guys are too religious

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by rafcrown(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
"ERAN IYA OSHOGBO "-
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by YkWealthy07: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Goat wey get sense pass majority of the people in Aso Rock.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
ecolime:
I can bet my left balls that the location is Ogbomosho.

Wetin my eyes see during my NYSC days ehn. Their goats behave like humans and are very smart. The only thing they can't do is TALK.
They can talk...na you nor fit hear them grin. Especially if you beat the wrong goat.
I schooled there.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by namo77: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Omo....

Get a website for your business...

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

And goat would never say what you have just said which mean goat are far more intelligent than you.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by calebonuja: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

Laughing so hard you mean the politicians?
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Always82: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
when you ready some comments here you will know that that goat and every other goat in nigeria is more intelligent than some comenters here.but all l can say here is that time is coming when every leaving thing will defend his or herself in nigeria.so my guys wise up.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
How did it know how to open it? shocked
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Goat Amaka. ❤

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Dog Pregnancy Shoot That Caused A Stir On Social Media (pictures) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back / Advice On Local Recipè For Dog Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.