Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) (73732 Views)

Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Loyal Dog Waits Outside Hospital Four Months After Owner Dies / See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by ZeusP(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Common Sense
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Theboss100(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
Goats are becoming more intelligent than APC Zombies
FIXED

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Intervention(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
I just love this comment section...savage everywhere ;DI just love this comment section...savage everywhere
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by JAM084: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
kiddkash:
THE ANIMAL KINGDOM IS WOKE
just the other day, a dog was chasing someone with cutlass.
and now, this!
my people I am leaving
omo that news been weak me
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Sarmiz24(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
Goats are becoming more intelligent than Nigerian Youths
ur fada yansh sir
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by OsuIgboIpob: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]Everything God Created is Good, wonderful and Perfect!

Some of these animals are even more organized than Humans..[/s]
Even the devil. Lucifer is a creation of God.

Do you have sense at all?
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by dederocs(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
We are witnessing a bizzare evolution phase, that dog with the cutlass really got me thinking, now these...humans must be alert.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by infogeneral: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
There are lessons to learn in that shot video. The goat didn't struggle with the person that was locking the tap. It only focuses on what it can do wright and not someone is doing wrong.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by uchennaq(m): 12:06am On Nov 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
Must be sick
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by FahBuLous: 12:58am On Nov 15, 2020
aribisala0:
Who told you God created goats
If its nt GOD That created goat, then who did? Your village head abi?
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by PinkDick(m): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2020
Eran Iya Oshogbo grin
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by adeniyi65(m): 1:20am On Nov 15, 2020
nnamdi640:
Am sure that goat is not from Nigeria because the best Nigeria goat can do is to stairs at you as if they know you somewhere.
cheesy grin grin as in enh! The wey i dey take look at that present moment is like may be they are reincarnation that knew me when they was human.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Cousin9999: 5:17am On Nov 15, 2020
lol Great.

But he's still dinner. undecided
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Odunolumide(m): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Everything God Created is Good, wonderful and Perfect!

Some of these animals are even more organized than Humans..

Stupid talk.
Because 'goat' dey use mouth open tap?
You are undermining God's power self,animals aren't created in God's image ,humans are.
Even the Bible says one should not always have a reply for everything,some times be quiet .
You should not have to post on everything.
If you don't know what to say,pls shut up.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Odunolumide(m): 6:09am On Nov 15, 2020
Tonymario58:
That goat is more intelligent, and humane than the owner. In fact, the goat should own the owner.

I honestly don't think that 'goat' is intelligent.
Reasons: If you find yourself in that situation ,will you continue opening the tap?
Is that an intelligent solution?
The intelligent solution would have been to solve the problem and continue with your effort.
He should have found a way to eliminate the human causing disturbance so he can continue with his effort.
If that was an automated program turning off the tap,the goat will at one time be frustrated and won't even enjoy the water.
If a human was in that situation -at least an intelligent human- the best course of action will be to eliminate the person(obstacle) turning off the tap.
That is logical reasoning and critical thinking ,humans can do both but animals can't and this is why animals can't be as intelligent or creative as humans.
If you think that 'goat' is intelligent than humans then I am sorry.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2020
Than ur family
Bkayyy:
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2020
How foolish of u. Cos he already said “if it could talk “ u are just a low key Dumb Ass.
Bkayyy:

This is why I said that they are wiser than Nigerian Youths because if you have sense you'll know that goats neither speak nor type
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2020
So unfortunate if u ask him for a proof he will run back to his cave .
aribisala0:
Who told you God created goats
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Evidenx(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2020
This goat is more intelligent than one president of a country called........

Hit like if you know the president.. Lol
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by johnhood(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2020
thesicilian:

Even a goat would not make this kind of dumb statement if it could talk.
Respect.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2020
� of life
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by femicyrus(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2020
For buhari to make $1 = #1
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by johnhood(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2020
bizzibodi:
Goat wey I don see for Edo call a guy by his name for night...no b small run we run that night oo!na so our legs dey fly for air.
Bros no vex. Please read your comment and tell me how it sound.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by johnhood(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2020
aribisala0:
Who created those things that are not wonderful and good
Good question.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by johnhood(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
Anybody doing brain transplant will like to have a brain like yours. A brain that have never been used.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Broken2020: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44

Oga na i mentioned not ILoveDemMANNA.

No iota of shame in you.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by IceTrice01: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

You're not wise man
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Ajsmart(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2020
Animals are smarter than we think grin

debbiebianca2:
Moment a goat was captured opening a bole hole tab to drink water after the tap was closed by it's owner.

Watch The Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3eLcPjIUNM
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by DrAkpa(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2020
Broken2020:
This goat get sense pass /ILoveDemMANNA
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Broken2020: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2020
DrAkpa:
This goat get sense pass /ILoveDemMANNA

So na the same cow get both moniker ? Interesting
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by DrAkpa(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2020
Broken2020:

So na the same cow get same moniker ? Interesting

Yes, 2 fools in one body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Check Out This Dog Pregnancy Shoot That Caused A Stir On Social Media (pictures) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.