Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

#EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army (40000 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / The 53 Suitcases Were Owned By A Norther Ruler - Atiku (2017). Did He Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by kingsavage: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rugaria:
looting Awawa boy spotted
e pain am .. go back to igbo land and open your shops there.. we need real investors not traders in South west.. same way Ghanaians don't want your traders, is same way we don't want your traders and hawkers grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
kingsavage:
i thought they wanted to mention real business that generate money like chicken republic, banks, hotels, etc.. that were destroyed in lagos.. i dont know they mean smelling dirty worthless shops and kiosks grin grin
cc AregbeFufu

grin cheesy cheesy stoppit shey u don't know that in the yeh 1922 chibuke came to the village called Lagos with his bathroom slippers and stated develupin the state...na them devlop China, Ghana and and them even come nairaland come devlop am grin

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by lekki1444: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
I was thinking you were smart not knowing it was the usual Nairaland ignoramus. Wike a Governor in South South controls the media in The East? If you lack what to argue then take a bow
who you epp
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Front0lane: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Original Mumu, so you mean the shops on Adeniran Ogunsanya is more expensive than the shops Igbos occupy on Lagos Island and lekki axis? You need to visit a surgeon to have your left side of the brain fixed.

So Igbos are the one occupying shop in Lekki now ? Please tell me what part of Lekki do Igbos own the shops. You can start from Ajah market or start counting from the cash n carry owned by the Lebenese that was looted clean ?

Foolish igbos like u come online to lie without anyone challenging your lies but today God must surely punish your entire household for this lie you intending pretending. I am waiting for your list of Igbo shop from Alesh hotel which is directly opposite Ajah market or the Cash n Carry backing Ikota complex n if u want to count store inside ikota complex owned by Igbos let me know. I will gladly visit it line by line with u.

You cursed souls must be put in your place even on NL.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nchenches: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
obiekunie2:

YES WE ARE A BLESSED PEOPLE!

MEANWHILE AFTER YOUR LAMENTATIONS PLS GO BACK AND READ THE WORD "MOST" AFTER THAT, TAKE YOUR TIME AND GO BACK AND DO A SURVEY ON LOOTED WAREHOUSE FROM ELECTRONICS WAREHOUSE, CLOTHES WAREHOUSES, AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE, PROVISION WAREHOUSE, THEN COME BACK AND TELL US HOW MANY OF THOSE WAREHOUSE BELONG TO YORUBAS!

THE YORUBA CONTROLLED PRESS ONLY SHOWED YOU GOVERNMENT WAREHOUSE AND TINUBU'S SMALL INVESTMENTS THAT WERE VANDALISED BUT FAIL TO REPORT THE NUMEROUS WAREHOUSES WHICH WERE OWNED BY IGBOS THAT WERE VANDALIZE.

Truth is coming out after the Janjaweeeds divide-and-rule people insinuated that the Igbo were responsible for destroying Yoruba properties- all in efforts by the Janjaweeeds to spark a war between Yoruba and Igbo so that the Janjaweeeds shall take total control of Nigeria and become referees in the ensuing Yoruba versus Igbo war.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by okorogodwin4(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
It is on record that no Yoruba owned business in Igboland was touched
mumu which business yourba a get for South East
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by 1stNumeroUno: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
obiekunie2:

YES WE ARE A BLESSED PEOPLE!

MEANWHILE AFTER YOUR LAMENTATIONS PLS GO BACK AND READ THE WORD "MOST" AFTER THAT, TAKE YOUR TIME AND GO BACK AND DO A SURVEY ON LOOTED WAREHOUSE FROM ELECTRONICS WAREHOUSE, CLOTHES WAREHOUSES, AUTOPARTS WAREHOUSE, PROVISION WAREHOUSE, THEN COME BACK AND TELL US HOW MANY OF THOSE WAREHOUSE BELONG TO YORUBAS!

THE YORUBA CONTROLLED PRESS ONLY SHOWED YOU GOVERNMENT WAREHOUSE AND TINUBU'S SMALL INVESTMENTS THAT WERE VANDALISED BUT FAIL TO REPORT THE NUMEROUS WAREHOUSES WHICH WERE OWNED BY IGBOS THAT WERE VANDALIZE.

The Army General has been able to achieve his aim with this statement, just like the politicians - put them against each other. Let it seems like an ethnic brouhaha; at least the two ethnic groups looks like the people really agitating for #ENDSARS.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by kingsavage: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin cheesy cheesy stoppit shey u don't know that in the yeh 1922 chibuke came to the village called Lagos with his bathroom slippers and stated develupin the state...na them devlop China, Ghana and and them even come nairaland come devlop am grin
grin grin grin you want to kill this flatheadds grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by kingsavage: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
okorogodwin4:
mumu which business yourba a get for South East
we don't do south yeast .. we have Europe and north America to travel to.. only nysc take us to that shithole
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Rugaria: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
kingsavage:
e pain am .. go back to igbo land and open your shops there.. we need real investors not traders in South west.. same way Ghanaians don't want your traders, is same way we don't want your traders and hawkers grin grin
Who is this rat? Must you bite me? Wetin pain me? We're talking of our Lagos here. Your father's fought to keep Nigeria one. These are the benefits..
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
kingsavage:
grin grin grin you want to kill this flatheadds grin grin

grin Wike Slayer of flatin0s and breaker of yamlegs is already doing that.

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
Next you want to talk about the Southern Unity, just say I am not interested instead of using "We" cos you alone doesn't represent the whole Igbos. I even doubt if you are Igbo to start with

And you now represent Igbos?

Pga face your state or better still add development to it.

Simple question, So you are igbo and ?
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by kingsavage: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin Wike Slayer of flatin0s and breaker of yamlegs is already doing that.
gringrin
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Jonathan39: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mtcheeew. You no get yarn
Juliusmalema:

And you now represent Igbos?

Pga face your state or better still add development to it.

Simple question, So you are igbo and ?
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Rugaria: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nchenches:

Truth is coming out after the Janjaweeeds divide-and-rule people insinuated that the Igbo were responsible for destroying Yoruba properties- all in efforts by the Janjaweeeds to spark a war between Yoruba and Igbo so that the Janjaweeeds shall take total control of Nigeria and become referees in the ensuing Yoruba versus Igbo war.

The way that malicious propoganda was deployed, you needed nobody to tell you that the ultimate goal was to attack igbos and their businesses. Now, somebody is telling me that the army wants to "devide us"! You can imagine.. Where we United before? Where was the unity when some people turned against innocent protesters and labelled them "miscreants trying to destroy their Lagos"? I mean, fellow citizens oo. How come that the SW governors started dropping press releases that suggested that there was a coordinated attack by some so-called foreigners against the SW, exactly the same time the anti gbo propoganda was introduced? Very treacherous lot .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by kingsavage: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rugaria:

Who is this rat? Must you bite me? Wetin pain me? We're talking of our Lagos here. Your father's fought to keep Nigeria one. These are the benefits..
trash .. our father's fought to recllaim the oil ojukrook forcefully wanted to claim... fight for biafra of SE only and see if we give a damn grin grin
e pain am..
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by nabiz(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Yes.....Yo' robber media.

I am not Igbo nor Yoruba but the Army testament is very wrong.
Jamming two heads together so as to avoid being caught in the web.
exactly. I fear the media more than anything
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
Mtcheeew. You no get yarn

Never wanted a dysfunctional argument with entities chasing shadows.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Jonathan39: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yarning dust as usual
Juliusmalema:

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
Yarning dust as usual

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nnefada: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
vanbonattel:
Are you serious ?

Igbos own Nigerian Ports Authority

Igbos own Oba of Lagos palace (Oba is just a tenant ) lol

Igbos own TVC news station

Igbos own the warehouse and all the palliative looted

Igbos own all the BRT buses and terminals

Igbos own all the police stations

Igbos bought oriental hotels 2 days before the riots.grin
Comprehension is a problem to some people sha. Oga analyst the word is MOST and not ALL. Try to comprehend first before rushing off to comment. Russia��
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by fof1: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
vanbonattel:
Are you serious ?

These are the Ones U Know. So Keep Quiet and be Educated by d Record Keepers.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by themanderon: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Divide and rule tactics. That's what they are doing and to a great effect. Just look at the comments up there you will see how easy it is to manipulate people.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by iriakanns(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
There is so much hate in this country.May God help us.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Gracchus: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
Igbos are everywhere. In any society you find humans, at least one Igbo is there. This is a fact
Your people are all over nairaland claiming they only stay in Lagos which is no man's land, you can search the nairaland bar if you wish to see it. Meanwhile, hope y'll won't later come here to tell us that without y'll ibadan wouldn't even have had a tarred road, or or there wouldn't have been car on its streets. We Sabi una precedents.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by fatymore(f): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sparky01:
werey dey disguise grin grin
seriously
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Gracchus: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Front0lane:

So Igbos are the one occupying shop in Lekki now ? Please tell me what part of Lekki do Igbos own the shops. You can start from Ajah market or start counting from the cash n carry owned by the Lebenese that was looted clean ?

Foolish igbos like u come online to lie without anyone challenging your lies but today God must surely punish your entire household for this lie you intending pretending. I am waiting for your list of Igbo shop from Alesh hotel which is directly opposite Ajah market or the Cash n Carry backing Ikota complex n if u want to count store inside ikota complex owned by Igbos let me know. I will gladly visit it line by line with u.

Nice one bro. Burst more of their useless lies. They make it sound like other tribes in Lagos dey sleep under the bridge, they are the only ones who have houses
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by AmuDimpka: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
iriakanns:
There is so much hate in this country.May God help us.
God Haas foresaken you.... Smell the coffee and do the needful which is divide
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by CheGuevara101(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Front0lane:

I will advice you to go back to the Psychiatric hospital you came out from, I don't think it's time to be discharged.

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by ofwest47(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
share nonsense talk from an army personnel so : All the state B R T buses are owned by I Before Others IBOS (Courtney zik) TVC, Oba of Lagos Palace, National art theater, Lagos TV station, The state governor' s mother residential building, just mention a few are owned by the I B Os .See what the country army officers has become
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Funjosh(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sparky01:
you're now quoting your tribal bigots to come close the thread... You fail
Is recorded and we will never forget.....

You are replying a mad man. You better let him be lipsrsealed
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by ejiksman4sureyahoocom(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Did you read between the lines?

There are specific places mentioned in the report.
vanbonattel:
Are you serious ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! / Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.