Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,321 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

#EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army (39954 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / The 53 Suitcases Were Owned By A Norther Ruler - Atiku (2017). Did He Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by leo22(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please do not fall for this ploy!.
Yes, business owned by different persons were destroyed and looted, then ask yourself why would they push this narrative if not to divide the youths?

You must know by now that tribal, ethnic, religious division is one of the many arsenals in their weaponry. Dont be fooled, they are working hard to change the narrative.

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by fatymore(f): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sparky01:
you're now quoting your tribal bigots to come close the thread... You fail
Is recorded and we will never forget.....

He isn't a tribalist..thats his own way...Quote like 10 monikers..lol
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by aloziedaya(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
vanbonattel:
Are you serious ?

Igbos own Nigerian Ports Authority

Igbos own Oba of Lagos palace (Oba is just a tenant ) lol

Igbos own TVC news station

Igbos own the warehouse and all the palliative looted

Igbos own all the BRT buses and terminals

Igbos own all the police stations

Igbos bought oriental hotels 2 days before the riots.grin

They said "MOST BUSINESSES"
Apart from the government owned properties most individual businesses that were looted belong to the Igbo. That's fact. Do your investigation
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by yahmohy27: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
vanbonattel:
Are you serious ?

Mumu talk, instead you say they were the one that looted and destroyed properties
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by CheGuevara101(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin yeah sure igbos also own the US federal reserve.....for a people who only own 4x4 shops in idumota you guys yap too much

The 4×4 shops is still better than the kiosks your people operate. Oponu!

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Acekidc4:
Let all of us should be calming down oooo..... Only Igbo properties like how

I'm. Not igbo but you are a dead fool.
Did the headline said only? I can tell you out are a Muslim, and evil and useless Muslim. You out just sounded like one old useless Muslim I know.

I bet he is the ingreagnator of your senseless mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Rugaria: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

I won't lie, you made a sound point here though. but my most interest is for us not to allow the government divide us. it's their usual strategy, ethnic division. let's just not forget that our major problem in nigeria is the goverment.

I understand your point perfectly well and I used to worry about that seriously at the beginning of the protests. But now? Bros, leave matter! People wey hate you, already don hate you, even if you kill cow for them...I am far more worried now with the narrative that igbos want to destroy Lagos. And I'm happy this army officer said this, atleast, we now know who is killing whom. People don't know but igbos in Lagos came very close to being annihilated through a false propaganda influenced riots because they were taken unawares by the FAT LIE! And those lies gained ground rapidly because there was an already existing culture of disdain towards the igbos there. Going forward, folks from the SW need to swear an oath that they will not go hunting with the igbos again only to turn and liken the igbomans leg to that of the antelope..

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Rugaria: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
leo22:
Please do not fall for this ploy!.
Yes, business owned by different persons were destroyed and looted, then ask yourself why would they push this narrative if not to divide the youths?

You must know by now that tribal, ethnic, religious division is one of the many arsenals in their weaponry. Dont be fooled, they are working hard to change the narrative.

Where were people like you when innocent igbos were being accused of leaving their "portorpotor" republic to come and destroy Lagos? A riot against the Igbo could have happened based on that! Why were people quiet instead of hushing down those ethnic jingoists that peddled such malicious rumours?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

The 4×4 shops is still better than the kiosks your people operate. Oponu!

grin grin Emeka you don start, if I reason you now you go dey cry marginalization
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by kingsavage: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It will be stupid because the army is now saying the truth.

Out of hatred yorubas razed igbo business down and looted everything.

Tomorrow they will be shouting southern unity

God forbid
which southern unity? go back to onitsha and open your kiosks there
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by GoldHorse(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
So they already have the data and statistics, ba?
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by CheGuevara101(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin Emeka you don start, if I reason you now you go dey cry marginalization
Alagbe Jamiu, I know say you never get yourself finish from the last time I destroyed you here. You go cry tire, you never see anything.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Fashdeejay(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
These folks are tying to incite unnecessary tribal friction between Igbos and Yo rub as...
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by katordidi(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Who else saw what the Nigerian army just did? Divide and conquer is the recurring theme in Buhari's government and y'all just swallowed it hook, line and sinker? The day we rise above this is the day we take our country back and then restructure or divide or whatever!! Come to think of it why did they have to mention that undecided

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Sparky01: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
fatymore:

He isn't a tribalist..thats his own way...Quote like 10 monikers..lol
werey dey disguise grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Alagbe Jamiu, I know say you never get yourself finish from the last time I destroyed you here. You go cry tire, you never see anything.

grin grin shey na with that your flathe@d you use take destroy me

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by kingsavage: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Didn't I say it here?
They destroyed our properties in Lagos, ogun and osun State.
It's on record, we will never forget.
E pain am grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by CheGuevara101(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin shey na with that your flathe@d you use take destroy me

Sule! See your ogor as e long like Ibadan Express road.

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Masterchef(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
History555:
How did the army know. Did they visit all the looted business to determine that or someone sat in his office to determine that

My thoughts too!.

By the way, where was the army, few days into the protest, when thugs including bitter NURTW workers started attacking peaceful protesters around Alausa in Lagos; and when nothing happened, others took the opportunity to start looting & burning BRT buses etc.?

Is it the work of the army to report stories. Are they NTA or Arise TV?

Even the dumb committee keeps missing the point. Was the protest not hijacked due to direct failures on the part of Sanwoolu, the IGP & the COAS.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by helicoptarr: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
The masses are asleep.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by fabsyl(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Gracchus:
Of you are pained, you can move back to your region nah nobody gave you an IV before you came here, feel free to vamoose back to your region.
vikings don't go back to base.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by kingsavage: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin yeah sure igbos also own the US federal reserve.....for a people who only own 4x4 shops in idumota you guys yap too much
i thought they wanted to mention real business that generate money like chicken republic, banks, hotels, etc.. that were destroyed in lagos.. i dont know they mean smelling dirty worthless shops and kiosks grin grin
cc AregbeFufu
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by kingsavage: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rugaria:

Where were people like you when innocent igbos were being accused of leaving their "portorpotor" republic to come and destroy Lagos? A riot against the Igbo could have happened based on that! Why were people quiet instead of hushing down those ethnic jingoists that peddled such malicious rumours?
where were you when NK ordered his ipob members to destroy lagos and kill yoruba pastorif they enter SE? grin grin
and you guys should go back to igbo land and open your shops there.. it is not by force to come trade in SW
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by leo22(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rugaria:

Exactly my point, they tried that and it didn't work now they are doing the reverse. The people instigating tribal wars are doing it for their selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Rugaria: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
kingsavage:
where were you when NK ordered his ipob members to destroy lagos and kill yoruba pastorif they enter SE? grin grin
and you guys should go back to igbo land and open your shops there.. it is not by force to come trade in SW
looting Awawa boy spotted
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by chib4true(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
vanbonattel:
Are you serious ?

I understand English is your problem but you can as well bridle your tongue and desist from making pointless contributions.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by unshakablejihad: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:
Thats the dividend of ritual money and scam...it doesn't last..
Repent today my igbo brothers.

abobaku everyone in nigeria dead or alive knw's dat south west is the ritual capital of nigeria.. south west region recorded atleast 99.99% of ritual killings alone in 2020...plz hide ur face in shame..d days of ur lies and deciet is over..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Ugobest101: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is all LIE. They want to use Tribalism to bring WAR against ourselves.

They've seen the strength when all tribes come together to fight and they're now terrified.

Please, all Igbos, do not take this news to Heart.
If will can fight together, we can stay together.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Jonathan39: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Igbos are everywhere. In any society you find humans, at least one Igbo is there. This is a fact
Gracchus:
When did you lots started living in brown roof ibadan slum, I thought it was only Lagos which is no man's land that you live. Oh I forgot, you also built university of ibadan too, of not for you people breeze wouldn't have been blowing and rain wouldn't have been falling sef.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Jonathan39: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Next you want to talk about the Southern Unity, just say I am not interested instead of using "We" cos you alone doesn't represent the whole Igbos. I even doubt if you are Igbo to start with
Juliusmalema:

I didn't remember asking you anything related to the gibberish you submitted.

So you are igbo and?
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Jonathan39: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
I was thinking you were smart not knowing it was the usual Nairaland ignoramus. Wike a Governor in South South controls the media in The East? If you lack what to argue then take a bow
lekki1444:
nwokem this is very sophisticated information. in your region the media is controlled by emperor wike the terror of oyigbo. very sophisticated information sad
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Front0lane: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Malawian:

See this Ode. The question is how many Yoruba's have shops there and not the other way round.

The only ode I see here is your father.
Every house on Adeniran Ogunsanya is owned by a Yoruba with no expectation of any the same goes for virtually every store in that axis except for very few rented out to lousy foolish people from your pathetic tribe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Shot Dead During #EndSARS Protest In Awka, Buried Today (Photos) / Akon Eyakenyi: Akwa Ibom Senator's Convoy Kills Couple / Kwara Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.