Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

#EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army (40550 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra / EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / The 53 Suitcases Were Owned By A Norther Ruler - Atiku (2017). Did He Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by emperor863(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Na you wan carry am Go? Mumu, better go and chop so that you'll have sense.

All the elders of your household are mumus. They have this country a great disservice by not aborting your pregnancy. If not, you would not be insulting people during a social discuss.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by KingOdart(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
ablejesus26:

Its obvious dat you have been destined to be forever useless stupid and unfortunate for eternity dats why you come here crying ipob dis afonja dat guoro dis thinking it will help you forget about your miserable poverty stricken life

mehn news flash you are cursed to be forever useless in life

you will die in that poverty hunger and frustration

jobless lazy cursed bastard

You are referring to the poverty stricken people in your village

I will feed your father that is the village rat hunter and your mother that is the village senior prostitute.

You were given the title of " Osu" the day you was born and you have not been able to achieve anything in your miserable life.

If you want to see useless and cursed people look at your family at home. Worthless Orangutan like you

You are the bastard here because your Osu Alusi of a mother is the most senior prostitute in the village, she peddle her toto to Aboki for 500 Naira per round cheesy. While your father is a goat f.ucker.

Nyamirin thunder and lightening will kill you and your worthless generation for me.

Stupid Nyamirin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by CheGuevara101(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
emperor863:

All the elders of your household are mumus. They have this country a great disservice by not aborting your pregnancy. If not, you would not be insulting people during a social discuss.

Social discuss or disgust? You're a certified Mumu. You open your filthy mouth to cast aspersions on a tribe because you're nothing but an ethnic bigot. Irresponsible person.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by kelly72: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
I remember when they said it was Igbos who burned TVC, Oba palace, BRT buses etc. Then they asked; why was Alaba market, Ladipo market, Computer village etc not burnt? Then they sent their thugs and hoodlums to go loot and burn Computer village but a combination of the traders' task force and police detachment defeated the thugs and they ran away.

The hoodlums who looted and burnt the Igbosere high court, the BRT terminal, TVC and many police stations recorded themselves and we watched the video on social media. In each and every video, they spoke Yoruba. In fact, those who looted the Oba palace almost hosted an Oodua meeting in the palace.

Little did the tribal lords who want to mischievously rewrite the story admit that Igbos lost heavily in the mayhem. From Surulere to Mushin, Badagry to Ikorodu and Ajah to Fagba, hundreds of Igbo-owned shops and supermarkets were looted and burnt.

Now, the Lagos police few days ago paraded the first set of hoodlums arrested in connection with the crimes of that week, one would expect the list to be full of Igbos, as the allegation goes. Alas, not even one was name in Igbo.

Some people are out to get Igbos in Lagos, don't forget what happened at Ajao Estate on the day of the 2019 presidential election when people came out just to do their civic duty . But as many as they are that are out to dim the shine of innocent people, they will continue to fall on their own long knives.

Somebody is so shocked that a large number of Yorubas could exhibit this level of resentment against a few who claim to own Lagos. They know if they admit that they are this hated, then they would watch their stranglehold on power dissipate and they soon are irrelevant. So what do they do? Put it on Igbos, so to give the rest of Yorubas reason to go after them.

The truth is now coming out. The army is speaking. I was at Fagba and I saw that all the spare parts shops along NNPC pipeline market were looted and burnt to the ground. Thankfully, the governor came there and saw for himself.

So for those who have allowed themselves to be led by the nose, wisen up and think. Ask questions and if the answers do not add up, they are probably lies.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by ablejesus26(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
KingOdart:

I will feed your father that is the village rat hunter and your mother that is the village senior prostitute.

You were given the title of " Osu" the day you was born and you have not been able to achieve anything in your miserable life.

If you want to see useless and cursed people look at your family at home. Worthless Orangutan like you

You are the bastard here because your Osu Alusi of a mother is the most senior prostitute in the village, she peddle her toto to Aboki for 500 Naira per round cheesy. While your father is a goat f.ucker.

Nyamirin thunder and lightening will kill you and your worthless generation for me.

Stupid Nyamirin

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by kareemkamil(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
This man na complete idiot
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by ablejesus26(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
KingOdart:

Stupid Nyamirin

Dis mental problem you inherited from your late father has really increased oo imagine dis poverty stricken bastard dat have soaked garri since morning waiting for it to turn to solid rock is thinking of feeding someone else
you have proven that you are truly cursed from your mother's womb
why did your mentally deranged father hang himself the same day you were born
why did your mother develop dis insatiable craving for sleeping with small boys for free the same day you were born
why do you have dis mental problem
why do you have dis hunger for stealing maggi groundnut sweet etc everytime
guy your future no bright at all just end dis useless cursed life wey u dey live and save your pick pocket mother the pain of sharing her#50 garri with you ��

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by unshakablejihad: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
ablejesus26:

Dis mental problem you inherited from your late father has really increased oo imagine dis poverty stricken bastard dat have soaked garri since morning waiting for it to turn to solid rock is thinking of feeding someone else
you have proven that you are truly cursed from your mother's womb
why did your mentally deranged father hang himself the same day you were born
why did your mother develop dis insatiable craving for sleeping with small boys for free the same day you were born
why do you have dis mental problem
why do you have dis hunger for stealing maggi groundnut sweet etc everytime
guy your future no bright at all just end dis useless cursed life wey u dey live and save your pick pocket mother the pain of sharing her#50 garri with you ��

lol guy u wicked oooh..abeg take am easy on the abobaku.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
unshakablejihad:

oga shut up..reason wetin...wen pple dey yarn offspring of orangutan go dey talk.. if we table ur mata nw u go begin dey call us children of hate...suegbe.

You talk like someone raised in a beer parlor by a bearded wh0re. Am not the cause of your frustrations tho
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
kelly72:
I remember when they said it was Igbos who burned TVC, Oba palace, BRT buses etc. Then they asked; why was Alaba market, Ladipo market, Computer village etc not burnt? Then they sent their thugs and hoodlums to go loot and burn Computer village but a combination of the traders' task force and police detachment defeated the thugs and they ran away.

The hoodlums who looted and burnt the Igbosere high court, the BRT terminal, TVC and many police stations recorded themselves and we watched the video on social media. In each and every video, they spoke Yoruba. In fact, those who looted the Oba palace almost hosted an Oodua meeting in the palace.

Little did the tribal lords who want to mischievously rewrite the story admit that Igbos lost heavily in the mayhem. From Surulere to Mushin, Badagry to Ikorodu and Ajah to Fagba, hundreds of Igbo-owned shops and supermarkets were looted and burnt.

Now, the Lagos police few days ago paraded the first set of hoodlums arrested in connection with the crimes of that week, one would expect the list to be full of Igbos, as the allegation goes. Alas, not even one was name in Igbo.

Some people are out to get Igbos in Lagos, don't forget what happened at Ajao Estate on the day of the 2019 presidential election when people came out just to do their civic duty . But as many as they are that are out to dim the shine of innocent people, they will continue to fall on their own long knives.

Somebody is so shocked that a large number of Yorubas could exhibit this level of resentment against a few who claim to own Lagos. They know if they admit that they are this hated, then they would watch their stranglehold on power dissipate and they soon are irrelevant. So what do they do? Put it on Igbos, so to give the rest of Yorubas reason to go after them.

The truth is now coming out. The army is speaking. I was at Fagba and I saw that all the spare parts shops along NNPC pipeline market were looted and burnt to the ground. Thankfully, the governor came there and saw for himself.

So for those who have allowed themselves to be led by the nose, wisen up and think. Ask questions and if the answers do not add up, they are probably lies.

The summary of this your sensational story is BS. And whatever befalls on you flathe@ds in lagos in the coming years is warranted....a man who spits in the face of his landlord will soonest find himself homeless, it's no secret the hate for tinubu and progress of Lagos from most SEners despite being given certain benefits...we may not give you the northern treatment but we'll see to it that you devlopers are given an appropriate treatment.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by iriakanns(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
AmuDimpka:
God Haas foresaken you.... Smell the coffee and do the needful which is divide

I don't know about you but I am certain that God has not forsaken me neither has He forsaken Nigeria. You can take this to the bank "Nigeria will not divide in your life time,nor mine".
Cheers!
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by ablejesus26(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
unshakablejihad:

lol guy u wicked oooh..abeg take am easy on the abobaku.

Dat guy na very useless animal na so him go dey cry ipob dis afonja dat guoro dis aboki dat yoruba dis igbo dat for every thread like hungry bastard wey him be

instead of mak the cursed fool go find work him go dey here dey display him mental problem wey him inherit from him late father

very rubbish useless cursed thing

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by ablejesus26(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

The summary of this your sensational story is BS. And whatever befalls on you flathe@ds in lagos in the coming years is warranted....a man who spits in the face of his landlord will soonest find himself homeless, it's no secret the hate for tinubu and progress of Lagos from most SEners despite being given certain benefits...we may not give you the northern treatment but we'll see to it that you devlopers are given an appropriate treatment.

See eh I have been to different places in the Country West,East,South,North and I can categorically say it's only the useless poor,hungry,jobless and lazy ones dat waste their life doing tribal shit

out there in the protest ground no one cared to ask which tribe do you hail from or wat religion do you belong to

just imagine what you wrote up there I wonder how anyone would have something meaningful or a prospective future and be clamouring for Chaos and war

I really wonder how

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by emperor863(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Social discuss or disgust? You're a certified Mumu. You open your filthy mouth to cast aspersions on a tribe because you're nothing but an ethnic bigot. Irresponsible person.

Your father and mother are both mentally deranged that is the reason they produced an animal like you that ought to have been aborted if they were in their sound mind.

Most painful thing is that you will start to produce offsprings that are as moronic like you.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by emperor863(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

I repeat; your more than a slowpoke - you are an slowpoke and I'm sure those that produced you did a lot of injustice to humanity. I advised someone to go home if he is tired of being a refugee and you accuse me of casting aspersions on a tribe. Where in my comment was a tribe mentioned or implied.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
ablejesus26:

See eh I have been to different places in the Country West,East,South,North and I can categorically say it's only the useless poor,hungry,jobless and lazy ones dat waste their life doing tribal shit

out there in the protest ground no one cared to ask which tribe do you hail from or wat religion do you belong to

just imagine what you wrote up there I wonder how anyone would have something meaningful or a prospective future and be clamouring for Chaos and war

I really wonder how

Lol war... really.
Nobody is clamouring for war, you say you're well travelled but most of what SWern states tolerate from other tribes especially igbos can't be done in most places in the north, even South Eastern states aren't even all that tolerant.... I've been dragged to court by my Igbo tenants all because of little disagreements, and they always have one reason or the other for delaying rent,plus they lack manners and are generally disrespectful...apart from that they're one of the biggest tribalists online and offline....and yes every right thinking person was for the EndSARS protest.... until it become a smear campaign against a non office holder Tinubu and SW leaders, fuelled by the leader of the online country biafra and his Igbo followers..they may have not directly had roles in the destruction of Lagos but they're indirectly liable. Just like the army, the commander in chief, the IG and whoever is bankrolling the flathe@d kanu.

And yeah grin grin most people online are jobless but not all are poor and hungry.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
We need to stick together
Dats d only way forward
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by oluwazoba25: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
capitalzero:

Try to know difference between most of the businesses and all the businesses.
don't mind that I***t trybalisim do block him brain.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by kelly72: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

The benefits I get in Lagos is the same I got in Abuja 15 years ago, the same I get in Nnewi where we operate. Nothing special anywhere. As for whatever treatment, you are a non starter. Many of you spend all your years waiting for the opportunity to hurt innocent people. As you wait, time runs out on you till you find yourself at 70.

I have seen people pained to the marrow about the modest success of Igbos in Lagos. You say it is because you allowed them. Who knows what blocked you?

You can't do more than you have already done, loser.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by CheGuevara101(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
emperor863:

Your father and mother are both mentally deranged that is the reason they produced an animal like you that ought to have been aborted if they were in their sound mind.

Most painful thing is that you will start to produce offsprings that are as moronic like you.

I heard that you don't know who your real father is but I will advice you to plead with your mother so that she will show you who your real father is. If you may ask, why is your mother shielding you away from knowing your dad? The truth is, your mother also doesn't know who your dad is. Your mother was and still is a woman of easy virtue, she slept with numerous men. She was a go-to-girl of most NURTW touts. Whenever these urchins are drunk and need a hole to satisfy their sexual urge, your mother is always there for them. Once they are able to buy her 200 Naira indomie and a satchet of Ogogoro then you are good to go, under the bridge, inside an empty danfo bus, under a staircase, inside the bush, and in an uncompleted building. She's known by the nickname "Sare Wa Gba, Olobo gbo gbo aye, and Iya Olobo council". So I will advice you to beam your search light around Ojuelegba, your real father may definitely be one of those touts under the brigde.

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by CheGuevara101(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
emperor863:

I repeat; your more than a slowpoke - you are an slowpoke and I'm sure those that produced you did a lot of injustice to humanity. I advised someone to go home if he is tired of being a refugee and you accuse me of casting aspersions on a tribe. Where in my comment was a tribe mentioned or implied.

Please confirm from your mother or ask your family members if this man is your real father.

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by ablejesus26(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Lol war... really.
Nobody is clamouring for war, you say you're well travelled but most of what SWern states tolerate from other tribes especially igbos can't be done in most places in the north, even South Eastern states aren't even all that tolerant.... I've been dragged to court by my Igbo tenants all because of little disagreements, and they always have one reason or the other for delaying rent,plus they lack manners and are generally disrespectful...apart from that they're one of the biggest tribalists online and offline....and yes every right thinking person was for the EndSARS protest.... until it become a smear campaign against a non office holder Tinubu and SW leaders, fuelled by the leader of the online country biafra and his Igbo followers..they may have not directly had roles in the destruction of Lagos but they're indirectly liable. Just like the army, the commander in chief, the IG and whoever is bankrolling the flathe@d kanu.

And yeah grin grin most people online are jobless but not all are poor and hungry.

���oga landlord Weldon oo
I have a bestie from the north so I have visited many places in the north I have also been to almost all the states in the West and wen I say it's mainly the poor ,lazy,jobless and hungry with a terrible perception on life
dat think dis way I know wat I am saying

I have a Yoruba bestie who serve in Anambra and till today he still sing their praises he was connected to someone in anambra from lag
he went there received free food free accommodation even had the privilege of driving one of the igbo man 's car around akwa town

every intelligent person knows steroetying is a thing for the shallow and dwarfish minded ones

I am a typical Owerri Man
I am a Nigerian
and take dis to you and anyone spreading hate and tribal bigotry dat dis country is one and ya all might just have to take your hates and bigotry to d grave bcus dis country is ONE

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Olatomiwami:

U deh Lagos deh shout y can't we just go, who are WE oh? Your governors turned u to refugee all over the nation, yet u are crying on faceless forum, who hold u not to go?

Who turned who to refugees? Ola wey no get sense. This one may not even recite off hand all the six geo-political zones in Nigeria and where they can be found, but will be quick to tell you your history. You had better goan cultivate sense or borrow a fairly used one.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
DamZik:
Kindly list Yoruba owned businesses in Igboland or stop lying. You people are not accommodating to yourselves let alone of strangers.

Coming from someone who does not that there are other regions in Nigeria outside his! It's sickening when people come online and feel like they are entitled to opinions, albeit fatuous and silly ones. Niggar, go out and get yourself exposed and stop passing off as a career blockhead.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by emperor863(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Please confirm from your mother or ask your family members if this man is your real father.

Unlike you, I grew up to know my father. A man that lived a commendable life and who served this country with all the strength and capabilities he had.

The same can not be said of you who grew up in a baby factory and was purchased for a token due to mental incapacitation.

A good tree can not bear bad fruit and vice versa. Your display in public space is an exact reflection of you linage.

The government is somehow complicit in your unfortunate circumstance. They should have shielded your biological mother, (a vagrant walking about Enugu naked) from multiple ritualists who coupled with her severely for ritual purposes. The result of the inability to protect her is you, an unfortunate slowpoke who got an access to mobile phone through stealing.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by emperor863(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

I heard that you don't know who your real father is but I will advice you to plead with your mother so that she will show you who your real father is. If you may ask, why is your mother shielding you away from knowing your dad? The truth is, your mother also doesn't know who your dad is. Your mother was and still is a woman of easy virtue, she slept with numerous men. She was a go-to-girl of most NURTW touts. Whenever these urchins are drunk and need a hole to satisfy their sexual urge, your mother is always there for them. Once they are able to buy her 200 Naira indomie and a satchet of Ogogoro then you are good to go, under the bridge, inside an empty danfo bus, under a staircase, inside the bush, and in an uncompleted building. She's known by the nickname "Sare Wa Gba, Olobo gbo gbo aye, and Iya Olobo council". So I will advice you to beam your search light around Ojuelegba, your real father may definitely be one of those touts under the brigde.

A perfect description of your mentally challenged mother. You should not make the mistake of regarding that woman who bought you from the baby factory is your mother. Your biological mother is still alive and a day would come. when government officials that have the duty of ridding our society of mad people would capture you and take you to your biological mother for a deserved reunion
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by CheGuevara101(m): 12:01am On Nov 16, 2020
emperor863:

Unlike you, I grew up to know my father. A man that lived a commendable life and who served this country with all the strength and capabilities he had.

The same can not be said of you who grew up in a baby factory and was purchased for a token due to mental incapacitation.

A good tree can not bear bad fruit and vice versa. Your display in public space is an exact reflection of you linage.

The government is somehow complicit in your unfortunate circumstance. They should have shielded your biological mother, (a vagrant walking about Enugu naked) from multiple ritualists who coupled with her severely for ritual purposes. The result of the inability to protect her is you, an unfortunate slowpoke who got an access to mobile phone through stealing.

A man that lived a commendable life and who served this country with all the strength and capabilities he had?

How can you come online and start telling lies. Which father are you talking about? Is it the NURTW tout that's has been shining your mother's puna that you call father? If you're the type that is in tune with happenings in Nigeria you'll discover that your real father was among the hoodlums that raided a warehouse and looted all the palliatives meant for post covid-19. Right now he's holed up at Alausa where he and other hoodlums will be charged to court for stealing, burglary and vandalism. The image below shows when he was captured by the police RRS in lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by bigcasava1(m): 1:20am On Nov 16, 2020
vanbonattel:
Are you serious ?

Igbos own Nigerian Ports Authority

Igbos own Oba of Lagos palace (Oba is just a tenant ) lol

Igbos own TVC news station

Igbos own the warehouse and all the palliative looted

Igbos own all the BRT buses and terminals

Igbos own all the police stations

Igbos bought oriental hotels 2 days before the riots.grin
is that the only thing you know that was destroyed, then you need to do more to update urself.
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by ddeola: 3:12am On Nov 16, 2020
Lies lies lies, even NA dey lie like fish. #Endbadgovernmentinnigeria. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Coming from someone who does not that there are other regions in Nigeria outside his! It's sickening when people come online and feel like they are entitled to opinions, albeit fatuous and silly ones. Niggar, go out and get yourself exposed and stop passing off as a career blockhead.
[/s] What are you saying now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) / INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence / ATIKU, Peter Obi & Secondus In Owerri For PDP Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.