Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo (23723 Views)

#EndSARS: We’re Unhappy Sanwo-olu Denied Inviting Army, General Tells Panel / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes / I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by composure: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2020
Rodwave:

You actually don't know what you are saying. I witnessed mobile police brutality in Onitsha during obasanjo's tenure. In fact, they are the genesis of police brutality and extra-judicial killings in Nigeria. You need to get your fact right.

Oga shift go one corner abeg.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Moganajoe: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by bareal(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
lexy2014:

But d army initially denied being at d protest ground& said it was fake news. Ur last point is very valid. They left areas of lagos that were on fire& deployed men to lekki that was peaceful

Shame made them to deny initially because they knew it was outside their purview to be deployed to a protest ground. This is why we have the mobile police force to take care of such occurrence when there's violence. Nonetheless, everything was just against the Army in this.

My concern is for them to come out in clear terms, who the bastard that ordered them to a protest ground ridiculing our Army. These bloody politicians are just idiots.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by leo22(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
I thought they tweeted that they were not there initially?
NA the real DJ switch! grin grin they keep 'switching'

Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by omoharry(f): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
deeway200:
Sanwo bleeped up big time. But let's assume he called you,did he ask you to shoot at the protesters? Sanwo+ Nigeria Army= BASTARDS
we all knows he is doing Tinnubus' bidding .
Re: EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo by Rodwave: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
composure:

Oga shift go one corner abeg.

Oh.. I actually responded to a lunatic. My bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) / Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians / Farah Dagogo Declares Support For Atiku, To Hold 10 Million Man March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.