Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

The Yoke Has Been Broken - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Yoke Has Been Broken (575 Views)

6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken / 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yoke Has Been Broken by BitterSoul(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
For the first time in more than a decade, I got a gift from someone. I'm an extrovert. But when it comes to my personal issues, I'm very secretive. At the beginning of my problem many years ago, I tried to reach out to my buddies but they all turned me down. Since then, my personal problem is the last thing I share with anybody.

Few days ago I created this post https://www.nairaland.com/6249966/lamentations-bitter-man I could not even rant with my main account, I feel ashamed. So I created this account. I just needed to vent of my frustration, albeit anonymous. To my surprise, a nairalander contacted me. Surprisingly he asked for my account number. I sent because my situation is very messy. Few minutes thereafter I got alert. In more than a decade, no one has ever given me gift aside a boxer my one time girlfriend got for me.

Mr Goodman, you don't know what you did for me. I could no longer buy recharge card because I borrowed with all my lines; I used that money to pay back all my network providers. I feel unusual happiness in me right now as though my problem has vanished. Thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: The Yoke Has Been Broken by Burstscam: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Congrats to you. And to the Mr Goodman, may God bless you abundantly.

We still have good people after all.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoke Has Been Broken by uncleck: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
BitterSoul:
For the first time in more than a decade, I got a gift from someone. I'm an extrovert. But when it comes to my personal issues, I'm very secretive. At the beginning of my problem many years ago, I tried to reach out to my buddies but they all turned me down. Since then, my personal problem is the last thing I share with anybody.

Few days ago I created this post https://www.nairaland.com/6249966/lamentations-bitter-man I could not even rant with my main account, I feel ashamed. So I created this account. I just needed to vent of my frustration, albeit anonymous. To my surprise, a nairalander contacted me. Surprisingly he asked for my account number. I sent because my situation is very messy. Few minutes thereafter I got alert. In more than a decade, no one has ever given me gift aside a boxer my one time girlfriend got for me.

Mr Goodman, you don't know what you did for me. I could no longer buy recharge card because I borrowed with all my lines; I used that money to pay back all my network providers. I feel unusual happiness in me right now as though my problem has vanished. Thank you once again.
Re: The Yoke Has Been Broken by mariahAngel(f): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
BitterSoul:

What about your family?
Re: The Yoke Has Been Broken by BitterSoul(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

What about your family?
what exactly about my family?
Re: The Yoke Has Been Broken by BitterSoul(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Burstscam:
Congrats to you. And to the Mr Goodman, may God bless you abundantly.

We still have good people after all.
amen!
Re: The Yoke Has Been Broken by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wish I could have a Mr Goodman too
Re: The Yoke Has Been Broken by mariahAngel(f): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
BitterSoul:
what exactly about my family?

Where are they?
Re: The Yoke Has Been Broken by BitterSoul(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

Where are they?
family of four graduates, all struggling to find their feet
Re: The Yoke Has Been Broken by LadySarah: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
change that horrible name you have as moniker. you
Re: The Yoke Has Been Broken by BitterSoul(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
LadySarah:
change that horrible name you have as moniker. you
yes ma
Re: The Yoke Has Been Broken by mariahAngel(f): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2020
BitterSoul:
family of four graduates, all struggling to find their feet

What about your phone repair business? Is it going well?
You can consider looking into other businesses that are more lucrative...

(1) (Reply)

The Miracle Drink..... Jigsimur / Ponder On This. / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.