Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ever Being Played By A Driver? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ever Being Played By A Driver? (299 Views)

Truck Without A Driver Kills A Woman In Anambra (Photos) / Road Sign Slices Through A Driver's Car In The UK (Pictures) / Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Being Played By A Driver? by Kalatium(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
While i was growing i usually hear recurring stories of drivers who con their passengers in the sense that they will stop before the destination of the journey (either because of the drivers car spoiled or he can can no longer reach the destination) and then transfer the passengers to another driver.

The problem arises when the new driver demands for transport fare and the passengers end up in utter shock, for they had already paid the initial driver the conplete money and will have no choice but to pay another additional money.

Today while going somewhere and a keke napep driver did something similar to me saying he cannot reach the destination. I payed him 100 naira for the journey to the covered only for his to stop halfway saying he cannot cover the distance. He called another driver to take me to my destination. However i asked him if he has settled the nee driver and he said yes.

On reaching my destination this new driver was asking for transport, i told he i had already settled the other driver. This turned into a heated argument. To cut the srory short, i didn't pay any extra money i told him to go collect the money from his colleague because i don't have any money( although i heard money on me but i can't be taken advantage of).

Any similar experience? Share

Cc
Lalasticlala seun
Re: Ever Being Played By A Driver? by Petyprincess(f): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
I had similar experience, if it was a short distance before the bus got faulty i always make sure i collect my money o, but usually the driver settle the other driver b4 moving us so i guess i have always been lucky lol.

1 Like

Re: Ever Being Played By A Driver? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
I had similar experience, if it was a short distance before the bus got faulty i always make sure i collect my money o, but usually the driver settle the other driver b4 moving us so i guess i have always been lucky lol.
It's been a while I ate corn
Would love to buy it tomorrow but pretty sad we are not in it season sad
Re: Ever Being Played By A Driver? by Kalatium(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
this thing nearly happened to me today again

(1) (Reply)

Best Drones Under 200 / How Can I Renew My Nigerian Passport Via Proxy For My German Visa / Give Me Tips And Advise As A Fashion Designer Travelling To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.