Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer (7739 Views)

Effective, Fervent Prayer / CAN Declares 3-days Of Mourning, Fervent Prayers Across Nigeria / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
light099:

Cool.
Speak on, but this time around more definite and clear about what you're driving at.
The point is that there are objects that always exist.
And these objects are infinite.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The point is that there are objects that always exist.
And these objects are infinite.

Since I'm yet to fully grasp what this is about, perhaps if it is true or false isn't my concern at the moment. The concern is how do we relate or apply this in the theism or anti-theism discourse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
light099:

Since I'm yet to fully grasp what this is about, perhaps it is true or false isn't my concern at the moment. The concern is how do we relate or apply this in the theism or anti-theism discourse.
The theists say there is a God that created the universe.
But this shows that is impossible because the universe is not something that was created.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The theists say there is a God that created the universe.
But this shows that is impossible because the universe is not something that was created.

Cool.
It might not be necessary to dispute this with you for now. So let's assume there is uncreated portion of the universe, nonetheless, the portion we now interact with as our world was created.

A created universe came out of the uncreated universe.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
light099:

Cool.
It might not be necessary to dispute this with you for now. So let's assume there is uncreated portion of the universe, nonetheless, the portion we now interact with as our world was created.

A created universe came out of the uncreated universe.
That's impossible.
A created universe cannot come out of an uncreated universe.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

That's impossible.

Why impossible?
Wasn't the 'created' artificial/man-made universe created out of the existing uncreated universe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Deadi Bodi geti accident yeepa!

Mr ATHEIST you don enter one chance today! cheesy

HellVictorinho:

That's impossible.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
light099:

Why impossible?
Wasn't the 'created' artificial/man-made universe created out of the existing uncreated universe?
Hmmmmm
In other words, you're saying that there was something that had no name.
But some accidental changes made it to become something else which the observer calls the universe.
You're right.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by sonmvayina(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
We are in a new age

Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Hmmmmm
In other words, you're saying that there was something that had no name.
But some accidental changes made it to become something else which the observer calls the universe.
You're right.

Speak on, I'm with you.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
light099:

Speak on, I'm with you.
Yeah,there are other things that might have become something else since that nameless thing became something else.
There are other things that might still become something else.
In fact, what we call the universe might become something else
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Yeah,there are other things that might have become something else since that nameless thing became something else.

Perhaps you should stop hiding behind vague compositions.

It's time to make points, not pun.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Then, I wanna ask you. What is gravity? What do you call it?
I should have directed this question to Newton, but since he's no longer here, I can make you my Newton.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
light099:

Then, I wanna ask you. What is gravity? What do you call it?
I should have directed this question to Newton, but since he's no longer here, I can make you my Newton.
Gravity is the force exerted by a/an ultramicroscopic/ultramacroscopic body on the objects that are closer to its surface.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Gravity is the force exerted by a/an ultramicroscopic/ultramacroscopic body on the objects that are closer to its surface.

Was expecting this. Lol.
I know you'd sound as ambiguous as possible just to evade tackles.
Can you give practical examples of your above definition?
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
light099:

Was expecting this. Lol.
I know you'd sound as ambiguous as possible just to evade tackles.
Can you give practical examples of your above definition?
The sun (ultramacroscopic) exerts a gravitational force on the planets around it.
Gravity also exists between molecules which can be ultramicroscopic.
A monoatomic element is a chemical element of which a molecule is made up of one atom.
Such molecule is ultramicroscopic.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The sun (ultramacroscopic) exerts a gravitational force on the planets around it.
Gravity also exists between molecules which can be ultramicroscopic.
A monoatomic element is a chemical element of which a molecule is made up of one atom.
Such molecule is ultramicroscopic.

Forget about space and chemicals, talk about simple examples around us everyday.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

Forget about space and chemicals, talk about simple examples around us everyday.
Well,if a book is thrown up,it will fall back to the ground as a result of gravity.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Well,if a book is thrown up,it will fall back to the ground as a result of gravity.

That sounds good.
Now, with the gravitational force you referred to initially, how does the book fall back to the ground? What's exerting gravitational force on the book? Then, what's the gravitational force like, a pull or a push or whatever else it is?
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

That sounds good.
Now, with the gravitational force you referred to initially, how does the book fall back to the ground? What's exerting gravitational force on the book? Then, what's the gravitational force like, a pull or a push or whatever else it is?
It falls with an acceleration.
The Earth exerts the force.
The force is neither a push nor a pull.
It is a non-contact force or a field force.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It falls with an acceleration.
The Earth exerts the force.
The force is neither a push nor a pull.
It is a non-contact force or a field force.

You're already getting things all mixed up and you've not really made any valid point .
The problem is not that it falls with an acceleration. That isn't our discussion here.
First, a push/pull can also be a non-contact force. Get that.
If I blow air with my mouth on an air bubble and it flies farther away from me, even though I made no physical contact push on the bubble, nonetheless, the exhalation is a 'non-contact' force that 'pushed' the bubble.
Second, the words 'non-contact force' isn't making any point yet. What does the 'non-contact' force do? How does it function? That's the point.
But since you're already said it isn't a push or pull. So what force is it then? What does it do?

I'm not someone you can confuse by sounding ambiguous. You can only make the convo longer but sooner or later, you're still gonna spill the exact thing I wanna hear. So you'd better start talking straight to make this fast.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

You're already getting things all mixed up and you've not really made any valid point .
The problem is not that it falls with an acceleration. That isn't our discussion here.
If I blow air with my mouth on a air bubble and it flies farther away from me, even though I made no physical contact push on the bubble, nonetheless, the exhalation is a 'non-contact' force that 'pushed' the bubble.
Second, the words 'non-contact force' isn't making any point yet. What does the 'non-contact' force do? How does it function? That's the point.
But since you're already said it isn't a push or pull. So what force is it then? What does it do?

I'm not someone you can confuse by sounding ambiguous. You can only make the convo longer but sooner or later, you're still gonna spill the exact thing I wanna hear. So you'd better start talking straight to make this fast.
I don't agree.
It is not you that pushes.
It is the air that pushes.
The air exerts a contact force.
A non-contact force does the same thing that a contact force does.
A force refers to something (abstract) that causes or acts against the motion of an object.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

If I blow air with my mouth on a air bubble and it flies farther away from me, even though I made no physical contact push on the bubble, nonetheless, the exhalation is a 'non-contact' force that 'pushed' the bubble.

I don't agree.
A force(contact or non-contact) refers to something (abstract) that causes or acts against the motion of an object.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I don't agree.
A force refers to something (abstract) that causes or acts against the motion of an object.

Alright. I can drag this with you all day long, but a whole lot of time is already wasted and we're not yet near where this is going to. So I'm going to let it lie.
Forget the air. Take magnet for example, it is a 'non-contact' force and it pushes and pulls objects. So in short a push or pull can be non-contact too. Get that.

Now back to the question. What does the 'non-contact' force do? How does it operate in relation to the book falling down? No beating around the bush, straight to the point.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

Alright. I can drag this with you all day long, but a whole lot of time is already wasted and we're not yet near where this is going to. So I'm going to let it lie.
Forget the air. Take magnet for example, it is a 'non-contact' force and it pushes and pulls objects. So in short a push or pull can be non-contact too. Get that.

Now back to the question. What does the 'non-contact' force do? How does it operate in relation to the book falling down? No beating around the bush, straight to the point.
What is actually wrong with you
I have stated what a force does but you are still asking the same question.
If the book doesn't get to a maximum height,would it be possible for it to get back to the ground??
Also ,the book doesn't become stationary for XYZ seconds when it gets to the maximum height.
There is something that causes it to MOVE towards the ground.
If there was no force acting against its upward motion,then what would have caused its downward motion?
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I should be asking you that. You only come to my mention to waste time saying nothing. My questions or explanations are always simple, basic and straight to the point, while you're at the other end beating around the bush, hiding behind ambiguity and vagueness. Come out of your hiding boy and start talking sense.

If the book doesn't get to a maximum height,would it be possible for it to get back to the ground??Also ,the book doesn't become stationary for XYZ seconds when it gets to the maximum height.
If there was no force acting against its upward motion,then what would have caused its downward motion?
Irrelevant crap!
Does the book have to get to any maximum height? If it is just some tiny millimeters to the ground, is it not going to fall back?
XYZ bullcrap, no one is asking you all these baby shiit. Just a simple answer.

You never stated anything yet son and no one is asking you what a force does. Our discussion is on gravity and you only said it's non-contact force. And then it's not a pull or push. So what is it then and what does it do if it isn't a push or pull? How does the book fall to the ground. Simple and straight forward question.
Imagine, since yesterday evening till now you can't simply answer what gravity is, all you do is talk irrelevances.
Answer the simple question or we stop wasting our time here.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

I should be asking you that. You only come to my mention to waste time saying nothing. My questions or explanations are always simple, basic and straight to the point, while you're at the other end beating around the bush, hiding behind ambiguity and vagueness. Come out of your hiding boy and start talking sense.

Irrelevant crap!
Does the book have to get to any maximum height? If it is just some tiny millimeters to the ground, is it not going to fall back?
XYZ bullcrap, no one is asking you all these baby shiit. Just a simple answer.

You never stated anything yet son and no one is asking you what a force does. Our discussion is on gravity and you only said it's non-contact force. And then it's not a pull or push. So what is it then and what does it do if it isn't a push or pull? How does the book fall to the ground. Simple and straight forward question.
Imagine, since yesterday evening till now you can't simply answer what gravity is, all you do is talk irrelevances.
Answer the simple question or we stop wasting our time here.
Gravity is considered as a pull because it causes an attraction towards something.
That's what I didn't consider.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by SisterFire(f): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If the book doesn't get to a maximum height,would it be possible for it to get back to the ground??
Also ,the book doesn't become stationary for XYZ seconds when it gets to the maximum height.
you are quoting a confused fool Michael ...he was rejected by psychiatic home in yaba ...please warn others
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I was referring to the pull made by a person the other time.
There are different kinds of pull.

You're still not getting this son. No one is asking you all these. Stop talking about irrelevances.
Our discussion is on gravity. You said gravity is a non contact force but it's not a push or pull. Alright cool.
So what type of force is it then if it doesn't pull or push? How does it work? How did the so called book fall by gravity, how did it happen?
This is the simple question I ask you. Answer or stop wasting my time.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2021
SisterFire:
you are quoting a fool
Hmm
What language were you speaking the other time
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by SisterFire(f): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Hmm
What language were you speaking the other time
nha Portuguese... Central one not Chili nor brasilliano
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2021
SisterFire:
nha Portuguese... Central one not Chili nor brasilliano
Alright.
Can you send your pics to me?
I want to know how hot you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Book Of The Bible And Why Is It? / Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? / How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.