Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer (7740 Views)

Effective, Fervent Prayer / CAN Declares 3-days Of Mourning, Fervent Prayers Across Nigeria / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

You're still not getting this son. No one is asking you all these. Stop talking about irrelevances.
Our discussion is on gravity. You said gravity is a non contact force but it's not a push or pull. Alright cool.
So what type of force is it then if it doesn't pull or push? How does it work? How did the so called book fall by gravity, how did it happen?
This is the simple question I ask you. Answer or stop wasting my time.
Gravity is a pull.
I didn't consider some things the other time.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Gravity is considered as a pull because it causes an attraction towards something.
That's what I didn't consider.

You edited your old post to answer my question instead of quoting me with a new one. What if I wasn't very smart to check your previous post?
Yea, more like it son. You're now starting to make sensible valid points instead of all the initial balderdash.
Cool, now that you agree gravity is a non-contact pull that attracts things to the center of the earth. Let me ask this.

Why do light objects tend to levitate while heavy objects get pulled by gravity?
If you still didn't get that, I'll explain further.
Assuming I'm gravity pulling/attracting objects to the centre of the earth, you're a light object and SisterFire is a heavy object. Which one of you should be easier for me to pull? You, obviously because you're lighter. Why does the so called, real life gravity do otherwise?
Taking a magnet as another example. A magnet too operates non-contact force. A magnet tends to attract lighter objects faster than heavier ones.
So why does the so called gravity do otherwise?
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

You edited your old post to answer my question instead of quoting me with a new one. What if I wasn't very smart to check your previous post?
Yea, more like it son. You're now starting to make sensible valid points instead of all the initial balderdash.
Cool, now that you agree gravity is a non-contact pull that attracts things to the center of the earth. Let me ask this.

Why do light objects tend to levitate while heavy objects get pulled by gravity?
If you still didn't get that, I'll explain further.
Assuming I'm gravity pulling/attracting objects to the centre of the earth, you're a light object and SisterFire is a heavy object. Which one of you should be easier for me to pull? You, obviously because you're lighter. Why does the so called, real life gravity do otherwise?
Taking a magnet as another example. A magnet too operates non-contact force. A magnet tends to attract lighter objects faster than heavier ones.
So why does the so called gravity do otherwise?
The universal law of gravitation states that the force of attraction between any two masses is directly proportional to their product and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
As the product increases, the force increases.
As the product decreases, the force decreases.
If you multiply the mass of the Earth by the mass of a lighter object, you will get a result that is smaller.
If you multiply the mass of the Earth by the mass of a heavier object, you will get a result that is larger.
Considering the law, the larger result means that the force of attraction will be greater between the Earth and the heavier object.
It will be less between the Earth and the lighter object.
But the law does not apply to any two magnets because the force of attraction between them is different from gravity.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The universal law of gravitation states that the force of attraction between any two masses is directly proportional to their product and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
As the product increases, the force increases.
As the product decreases, the force decreases.
If you multiply the mass of the Earth by the mass of a lighter object, you will get a result that is smaller.
If you multiply the mass of the Earth by the mass of a heavier object, you will get a result that is larger.
Considering the law, the larger result means that the force of attraction will be greater between the Earth and the heavier object.
It will be less between the Earth and the lighter object.
But the law does not apply to any two magnets because the force of attraction between them is different from gravity.

Cool. You must have dug this up from your large archive, full of rhetorics from mentors who made all these enormous rules to mask their ignorance and feign an aura of sophistication before the gullible spectators. Interestingly, I no longer play by complex rules of deceit. Life is just that simple reality we all see around us day to day.
You may put your universal law of gravitation back to the archive as we're not going to be needing it.

First, lighter objects are more vulnerable to the forces of pull and push and not otherwise. That's the universal law, any thing contradicting this is deceit.

Second, lets even assume I want to play by the above rule, these objects referred to are not planets or some heavy matter in space. Here, we're talking about objects with very tiny mass difference of about 50 grams. Their masses are literally the same and the mass difference is extremely negligible/inconsequential to your above rule, but yet one floats and the other doesn't.

Third, if you still didn't get that, this is another one.
An inflated balloon and a pin. With exactly the same masses. The balloon floats, the pin doesn't.
Seems your gravity has been knocked out again the second time.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

Cool. You must have dug this up from your large archive, full of rhetorics from mentors who made all these enormous rules to mask their ignorance and feign an aura of sophistication before the gullible spectators. Interestingly, I no longer play by complex rules of deceit. Life is just that simple reality we all see around us day to day.
You may put your universal law of gravitation back to the archive as we're not going to be needing it.

First, lighter objects are more vulnerable to the forces of pull and push and not otherwise. That's the universal law, any thing contradicting this is deceit.

Second, lets even assume I want to play by the above rule, these objects referred to are not planets or some heavy matter in space. Here, we're talking about objects with very tiny mass difference of about 50 grams. Their masses are literally the same and the mass difference is extremely negligible/inconsequential to your above rule, but yet one floats and the other doesn't.

Third, if you still didn't get that, this is another one.
An inflated balloon and a pin. With exactly the same masses. The balloon floats, the pin doesn't.
Seems your gravity has been knocked out again the second time.
How can a mass difference of 50grams be incosequential to the law of gravitation
Besides,no inflated balloon keeps floating forever.
The inflated balloon still falls to the ground.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

How can a mass difference of 50grams be incosequential to the law of gravitation
Besides,no inflated balloon keeps floating forever.
The inflated balloon still falls to the ground.

The inflated balloon still falls to the ground is not the issue, the issue is that your gravity law didn't work. Two objects have exactly the same mass but gravity has different effects on them. That means your gravity is faulty and that law you stated too is a big miss.
As long as they have the same mass, they should react the same way to gravity. Universal law of gravitation failed you.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

The inflated balloon still falls to the ground is not the issue, the issue is that your gravity law didn't work. Two objects have exactly the same mass but gravity has different effects on them. That means your gravity is faulty and that law you stated too is a big miss.
As long as they have the same mass, they should react the same way to gravity. Universal law of gravitation failed you.
You said that the mass difference was negligible.
But the law never stated that there are mass differences that are negligible.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You said that the mass difference was negligible.
But the law never stated that there are mass differences that are negligible.

No, forget about the second point in that post. It isn't necessary anymore. My third point in that post has already taken care of that second point. So the focus now is on the third point in that post.
'A balloon and the pin having exactly the same mass. They reacted differently.'
Gravity and the gravitational law failed woefully.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

No, forget about the second point in that post. It isn't necessary anymore. My third point in that post has already taken care of that second point. So the focus now is on the third point in that post.
'A balloon and the pin having exactly the same mass. They reacted differently.'
Gravity and the gravitational law failed woefully.
Is the mass of an inflated balloon the same as the mass of a balloon that is not inflated??
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Is the mass of an inflated balloon the same as the mass of a balloon that is not inflated??

'Inflated balloon' and 'pin' with exactly the same mass.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

'Inflated balloon' and 'pin' with exactly the same mass.
Then,you have to consider the difference between the square of the distance between the balloon and the ground level and the square of the distance between the pin and the ground level.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Then,you have to consider the difference between the square of the distance between the balloon and the ground level and the square of the distance between the pin and the ground level.

They're on the same level/distance from the ground level.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
light099:

They're on the same level/distance from the ground level.
Then,it means there is a force or there are forces acting against the gravitational pull of the Earth on the balloon.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Then,it means there is a force or there are forces acting against the gravitational pull of the Earth on the balloon.

Exactly, that is why your gravity and gravitational law are big failures.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Crapvity gravity failed first because it contradicted the universal law of push/pull on lighter object.
It failed second because even if we follow the gravitational law, objects with exactly the same mass will still react differently to gravity, proving your so called gravity wrong.
It continues to fail if we keep on examining it.
It is failure raised to the power of 10.

I'm on the ground now and I can't feel any bullshiit gravity pulling me. I'm on the ground because I choose to be, if I wanted I could levitate off the floor.
Book falls not because of any bullshit gravity, book falls because of density. Density is the only valid logic that explains why we fall and why some object floats. There isn't any bullshiit anywhere called gravity pulling things to the floor.
Get that!
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 10, 2021
light099:

Crapvity gravity failed first because it contradicted the universal law of push/pull on lighter object.
It failed second because even if we follow the gravitational law, objects with exactly the same mass will still react differently to gravity, proving your so called gravity wrong.
It continues to fail if we keep on examining it.
It is failure raised to the power of 10.

I'm on the ground now and I can't feel any bullshiit gravity pulling me. I'm on the ground because I choose to be, if I wanted I could levitate off the floor.
Book falls not because of any bullshit gravity, book falls because of density. Density is the only valid logic that explains why we fall and why some object floats. There isn't any bullshiit anywhere called gravity pulling things to the floor.
Get that!
Get nonsense, right??
In your baseless Physics, there is no gravity.
Keep it up!!!!!
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2021
light099:

Exactly, that is why your gravity and gravitational law are big failures.
The fact that there is a resistance to a force doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The fact that there is a resistance to a force doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Isn't your so called, conjured resistance also applicable/common to other objects? It's a common denominator to all objects. Carry that balderdash to your mentors, not me.

We followed all the rules but your gravity failed woefully.
Your mentors failed you. Cry to them not me.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Get nonsense, right??
In your baseless Physics, there is no gravity.
Keep it up!!!!!

Yours is baseless not mine.
Your mentors gave you baseless theories they couldn't prove.

I prove what i say. Isn't that what we've been doing since? We didn't just agree at an answer, we worked it out step by step and got the valid answer. That is science. (Q.E.D)

You should start taking me as your mentor.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2021
light099:

Yours is baseless not mine.
Your mentors gave you baseless theories they couldn't prove.

I prove what i say. Isn't that what we've been doing since? We didn't just agree at an answer, we worked it out step by step and got the valid answer. That is science. (Q.E.D)

You should start taking me as your mentor.
You never got the valid answer to anything.
You are just talking too much,now.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2021
light099:

Isn't your so called, conjured resistance also applicable/common to other objects? It's a common denominator to all objects. Carry that balderdash to your mentors, not me.

We followed all the rules but your gravity failed woefully.
Your mentors failed you. Cry to them not me.
You're just making noise.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You're just making noise.

Alright son. Go to your archive and dig up more laws.
I told ya before, your laws and your mentors can't save you from me.
Crapvity finally trashed 100%.

Now let's move to the next discourse. If you're ready, I got another question for you.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You never got the valid answer to anything.
You are just talking too much,now.

Crapvity and crapvitational law already trashed.

Time to move to next question.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2021
light099:

Alright son. Go to your archive and dig up more laws.
I told ya before, your laws and your mentors can't save you from me.
Crapvity finally trashed 100%.

Now let's move to the next discourse. If you're ready, I got another question for you.
You never trashed anything.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You never trashed anything.

You can keep babbling that if you have nothing else to dig up from your archive, doesn't change all our chats on the tread and how your crapvity failed woefully.

Time to move to the next question.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2021
light099:

Crapvity and crapvitational law already trashed.

Time to move to next question.
You never proved anything.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2021
light099:

You can keep babbling that if you have nothing else to dig up from your archive, doesn't change all our chats on the tread and how your crapvity failed woefully.

Time to move to the next question.
Nothing failed woefully.
You're just repeating the same nonsense.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You never proved anything.

Alright. You can as well come here to claim we never had any discussion before. That's just a claim.

If you have anything to say, dig up or conjure more laws from your mentors. Perhaps summon one of your mentors from the grave to come help you out here.

Next question coming shortly.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2021
light099:

Alright. You can as well come here to claim we never had any discussion before. That's just a claim.

If you have anything to say, dig up or conjure more laws from your mentors. Perhaps summon one of your mentors from the grave to come help you out here.

Next question coming shortly.

Your so-called proof is also a claim.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Your so-called proof is also a claim.

Alright.
Good enough, all our chats are still here. Go back to wherever I proved or disproved without backing up with real life proofs and examples. Or you can dig up more laws or you can summon any mentor of your choice. I already gave you three options. Best of luck son.

Now to the next question.
We've been told that the earth is beautifully spherical and that it rotates/revolves. At some point in the course of these, you would definitely be at an underside or inverted position of your previous location, if so, why don't we feel upside down?
If you didn't get that, at your present location, there are some other people at the underside of the sphere. Why doesn't either of you feel upside down? Awaiting your reply.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2021
light099:

Alright.
Good enough, all our chats are still here. Go back to wherever I proved or disproved without backing up with real life proofs and examples. Or you can dig up more laws or you can summon any mentor of your choice. I already gave you three options. Best of luck son.

Now to the next question.
We've been told that the earth is beautifully spherical and that it rotates/revolves. At some point in the course of these, you would definitely be at an underside or inverted position of your previous location, if so, why don't we feel upside down?
If you didn't get that, at your present location, there are some other people at the underside of the sphere. Why doesn't either of you feel upside down? Awaiting your reply.
I don't need any options from you.
Concerning the shape of the Earth, I know it is not a perfect sphere.
In fact,it is not always like this or like that.
This is as a result of the changes that take place across several parts of it.
Since it is not always like this or that,you shouldn't ask me why I don't feel upside down.
Re: How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I don't need any options from you.
Concerning the shape of the Earth, I know it is not a perfect sphere.
Since it is not always like this or that,you shouldn't ask me why I don't feel upside down.

I can see you're trying to dodge a jab here real fast. I'll give you a break then, till our paths cross again.

By this, you mean earth has no standard/stable shape?
I just want to learn from your personal point of perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Book Of The Bible And Why Is It? / Has Anyone Seen God Face-to-face? / How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.