Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari (38327 Views)

Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by obami007(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2020
Loolz

Leg wey you for use do better thing

Sorry bro

5 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by spinna: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2020
Naija get bad mouth.. U for trek go Mecca is another level of savagery grin

5 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Amos1423(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2020
I stopped reading when i saw BUHARI IS THE LOVER OF THE MASSES.

This man never learn him lesson after 3 years o.

Shea we don see how him take love you reach.

9 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by article1: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2020
Hmm, Hausa man with primitive mentality. You left your two wives and seven children to trek 15 days for an elected disaster thinking he would reward you? I'll advice you trek to Abuja the second time. That way, maybe, Bubu will notice you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Maize247(f): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2020
Please can anyone get me the man Account details, I have something for him
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Raalsalghul: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2020
He's deserves any suffering he's experiencing now.

3 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by flyingpig: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2020
Says grin

4 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by ibuildstuff(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2020
This man go n sit down one place jor

2 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2020
They shud.. wasted energy
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by salbis(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Fools everywhere. Let the extra level begin, sai General Buhari. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Zurich1844(f): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:
only sane people will mock you for such stupidity

you don't have a job but have two wives and 7 kids but instead of you to farm, you're trekking because an epidemic got elected to rule this country backward? your community people are nice, left to me they would have deal with you and your family for your gross foolishness

but Buhari people is heartless sha, 10k for a huge stupidity?
These got me rolling on the ground with laughter!

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2020
He is a cow just like the dead vegetable in aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by olisaEze(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2020
All these aboki with entitlement mentality sef. You did something of ur own prompting, no one forced or begged u o, now u want to be rewarded with other taxpayers moneys.

And from the way the mugu has been filling SM space with this his story since last week, I know he has never payed tax to any government in his whole life!

Two wives and 7 children without a source of livelihood to cater for them, these guys just live to suffer other people! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Jostoman: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2020
egopersonified:
Doctors in the house, is the slippers responsible for this condition? Would he have avoided this if he had the proper foot wear?
grin grin grin
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Badonasty(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2020
lol...una plenty for this WhatsApp group
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by uchvic(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Na mock dem de mock u, u no hapi, u go trekk for 600years. Idiat

4 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by MossadAgent: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2020
When I got to Kila village as I took the Kano road, I asked for shelter but people refused to give me shelter. Normally, I got assistance everywhere I got to but when I got Kila, it was different. Maybe the people there thought I had an evil plan.

God bless Kila people .

May their days be fruitful .

10 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Jostoman: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
angry angry
Useless fellow
You didn't trek for girl child education
You didn't trek for social justice and equality
Heck, you didn't trek for BH that's happening in your doormot
Na Buhari you see trek for undecided Buhari ke
Thunder fire whatever remains of those legs
Anuofia
grin grin
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2020
Oga the mockery is still in Genesis and there is little hope of getting to Leviticus anytime soon.
I suggest you shut that stinking hole in between your face you call mouth and fasten your seat belt, it's gonna be one hell of a ride all through the way to Revelation. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by MossadAgent: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2020
Everyone was just happy that I returned home safely because some people from Kuma, who also trekked were murdered around Jos.

God bless Jos people

8 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by melaninpop: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He even said with Confidence
"he wants the government to buy him a House"

Is it the government that told him to trek for Buhari?

To slap this man dey hungry me

E shock me.. I swear shocked

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by April4th(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2020
Him own mumu never do.

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Kirchoffs: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2020
Serves him right grin grin grin grin.......he trekked over 500km for the incompetent fool in asorock

5 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Godson32(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2020
Trekking ur life into poverty and poor health. This set of people, I wonder why I m in the same country with them.

6 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Jostoman: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2020
Buhari or The northern people should try and help this man now.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by MossadAgent: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2020
Do you think you have become richer or poorer since Buhari became the President?

I’m poorer than ever.

God bless Buhari

May he continue to make life worse for his zombie followers

4 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by hokafor(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2020
You would have trekked from South Sudan to kastina. Unfortunately the man u trekked for is no where to be found. Maybe u can try talking to the imposter in Aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by calyto: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who send you?

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by MossadAgent: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2020
I’m grateful to the state government for helping me. The Governor of Gombe State; Alhaji Muhammad Inuwa Yahaya, is taking care of medical bill.

God punish the governor of Gombe state for coming to this dunce assistance.

4 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Dpaulie(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2020
In fact u deserve to be abandoned and die in pain and agony

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting / The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio / Salaries Of Politicians & Civil Servants In Nigeria In Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.