Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari (38307 Views)

Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by achaemeka(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2020
Maize247:
Please can anyone get me the man Account details, I have something for him

Boss abeg make I drop mine? I need help.Check my profile,and you will see I need help.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Reference(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2020
bjayx:
He said he will still trek for buhari giving another chance. shocked shocked

Stripping the story of all its wonder and banter, this is the real tragedy of the black man, sentiment. He will still 'do it' despite all he has seen and sadly, experienced.

The fact that folks like these are the demographic deciders in national elections just paints a very bleak future. If we cannot restructure this country to instal an electoral college or put an equal representative system in place, there is little hope of getting the right people into power.

You can imagine fellows like these deciding leadership in Nigeria for decades to come....hmmm...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by MossadAgent: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2020
I want to also call on the government to please buy me a house because the house I stay in Dukku LGA is not mine. This is a way for the government to intervene and make people making fun of me to shut up. People have been taunting me for trekking without getting a worthy reward.

Blessed are the mockers as they expose the fool to more mockery and foolishness.

House kor, house nii

2 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Racoon:
grin See the glorified mumu. Abeg enjoy your choice o jare.Even your fellow mummified zombies here will also be laughing @ your idiocy.Just imagine-it is just not easy to educate a zombie.....
Thats the mindset of the average northerner, all of them cowbrained.

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Starzo: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2020
blackpanda:
U are unemployed and u have 2 wives and 7 kids So Dem bring u come this life come give woman belle only abi? And u say they are taunting u because of bubu?
My brother u are insane! Your taunting started long before 2015
na so them b for that side
u go see 17yr boy don get two wives with like five children
I taya for those people

2 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2020
They should stone u

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Dearlord(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2020
Nasa oooo shocked shocked see the types of human being that we are sharing this country with.
Nigeria will never be great cry cry
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by moneyissweet(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2020
Easy bro,pardon his stewpidity.

Myhusband:
only sane people will mock you for such stupidity

you don't have a job but have two wives and 7 kids but instead of you to farm, you're trekking because an epidemic got elected to rule this country backward? your community people are nice, left to me they would have deal with you and your family for your gross foolishness

but Buhari people is heartless sha, 10k for a huge stupidity?
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by tinktanker: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2020
What an old fool. Truly truly, age is just a number
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by riczy(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2020
While others taunts u: I decree helpers to u, b4 next weekend u wud located in Jesus name!
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2020
U made a mistake like many of us, u trekked for a failed party and government.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by MossadAgent: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2020
This is the only person I have read of who has a certificate in stupidity .

The guy graduate from UNi APC with first class in Zombie studies

5 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by jrusky(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2020
Mock is even small they will still slap you and even hang you upside down and use horse whip and flog your foot sole to bleed.

Infact if I see you you go chop slap wallahi.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by F117nighthawk: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2020
If u don't act stupid u will not get wise, now u know better, buhari wey no even know if u exist na him u wan die for, u see as his government dey increase the suffering of Nigerians, 5yrs into buhari,s government Nigeria has never known any major achievement, na so so story we dey hear,
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Nasir123(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2020
blackpanda:
U are unemployed and u have 2 wives and 7 kids So Dem bring u come this life come give woman belle only abi? And u say they are taunting u because of bubu?
My brother u are insane! Your taunting started long before 2015

You can just imagine my brother!
Chai!

This Country is toast with all kinds of animals.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2020
The truth be told, if na this useless @sarkki or the other one way no get sense, e For really make sense. Make u a trek and die from there.

Una 3, products of uselessness. See the Nigeria a cow like you day trek for, I hope you are happy with it now.

Onye nzuzu.

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2020
don't worry by 2023 you will have to trek from Mosque to Church........ and peacefully become a Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2020
riczy:
While others taunts u: I decree helpers to u, b4 next weekend u wud located in Jesus name!

Uncle, Jesus is no author of confusion. Retract your statement.
Oga no get job, with myriad of wives and children, on top crazy he go trek for buhari, land for where e land, na em u wan waste prayer point.
E be like say, your problem Don finish, you no get another problem to pray for. Person you day call Jesus for, e know Jesus?

3 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Kingrefreshed: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by riczy(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2020
gimakon:

Uncle, Jesus is no author of confusion. Retract your statement.
Oga no get job, with myriad of wives and children, on top crazy he go trek for buhari, land for where e land, na em u wan waste prayer point.
E be like say, your problem Don finish, you no get another problem to pray for. Person you day call Jesus for, e know Jesus?
it doesn't matter, d deed has been done, we all make mistakes at a point in our lives, dt was his! Thanks, happy Sunday!
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by killuminati(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2020
Not only this foolish trekker but also the people bringing up this news deserve beating as well grin

Lmao grin
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by DasaintHope(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2020
yarimo Clothingonline9 dangwarai uptimum123 SilverNorGold Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon omenka helinues myBraine OZOnNengiTheory Edusouls Onlyonebhari Confirmedombie georgakins arrewa ILuvdemManna Gidicars.. Kilonshele AnanseK Antoeni LegendHero Sammirano Orioko88 Tesppidd 360degreess IbadanSun1 NGPatriot Mamotalk Kestolove GoshenNLA thatfairguy1 TecM0 Humilitypays IamWonderful Authority2006 jcmaiah delivryboy 360degreess Kuginzi IamPlato Danmaiduguri thebosstrevor1 BOFA2020 PissfulProtester Emekaonline Afamed The shameless MONIKERS listed above will avoid this thread. Arrewa you especially see ur brothers handwork
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2020
riczy:
it doesn't matter, d deed has been done, we all make mistakes at a point in our lives, dt was his! Thanks, happy Sunday!

Hmm, northerners do not see whatever they did as mistake. I can put it to you and prove myself right. You think they see it as a mistake, it's for our undoing.
Costs of products In the north remains the same, borders are wide open, stamp in and out, plus the Railway Station they use my money and yours to complete to Niger Republic. While inflation, no jobs, food is even a difficulty.
I find it very repremandable and I cannot comprehend why and how you think the northern people made mistakes. Buhari is their messiah. The early you have that as an understanding, the best for you.

If he's mocked, let him deal with it. It's just the very beginning.

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Aguogba(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2020
RepoMan007:
Can't they donate for him within his ward or Buhari is now so unpoular within?
I tire oo. I expected the sai Baba crew to come to his rescue just like BBN magas
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2020
We never even start. Oloshi alakori trekker
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2020
DasaintHope:
yarimo
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanseK
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline
Afamed
The shameless MONIKERS listed above will avoid
this thread.
Arrewa you especially see ur brothers handwork

Add these two useless ones
Sarrki

Those two useless die.

2 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2020
Pathetic brainless buffoon!
Trek kee you there!...
These cows are holding Nig back... Primitive beings!

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by portborn: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2020
It is the truth ai.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by temicyborg(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He even said with Confidence
"he wants the government to buy him a House"

Is it the government that told him to trek for Buhari?

To slap this man dey hungry me
I swear 2 slap am Dey hungry me self
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2020
Aguogba:
I tire oo. I expected the sai Baba crew to come to his rescue just like BBN magas

If I talk now, w go be say I wicked. Make e cool down wait 72 virgins, e reward day heaven.

1 Like

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Nyanabo(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2020
Problems Of the north.

You have no work, but you have the preeq to marry 2 wives and birth 7 children and you still have time to trek for 15 days for a man who doesn't know you.

Now you are here begging for money and house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Chika Adamu Withdraws From Re-election In 2019 Due To Corruption / Buhari To Spend N4.1trillion From First Day As President – Oyegun / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.