Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence (4219 Views)

Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System / 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Ever8090:
a Biafera that will consist of the 5 eastern states and not forcing Ikwere an co. To join by fire by force..
NO ONE IS FORCING ANYBODY BY FIRE BY FORCE....SOMEONE ANSWERING OBINNA IN IKWERE SAID WE SHOULD INCLUDE HIM IN BIAFRA

AND SOMEONE EMEKA IN ANAMBRA SAID WE SHOULDN'T INCLUDE HIM IN BIAFRA

AND WE SAID WE NEED A REFERENDUM FOR THEM TO DECIDE THEIR FAITH

IF EMEKAS VOTE IN ANAMBRA SUPERSEDES THE NUMBER OF THOSE IN ANAMBRA THAT WANT BIAFRA THEN ANAMBRA WILL NOT BE A PART OF BIAFRA

IF OBINNAS VOTE IN IKWERE SUPERSEDES THE NUMBER OF THOSE IN SAME IKWERE THAT VOTED TO BE IN NIGERIA THEN IKWERE WILL BE PART OF BIAFRA

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2020
Unik3030:
This guy is far from wise,the major tool he uses is psychological blackmail n people have moved passed that.

He's only seen as a clout chaser,daring people to do your stupidity.

so because Boko haram is high level conspiracy among northern elites n it's biting their economy hard,this clout chaser means the south should also breed a terrorist group that will cripple it's economy too

To all supporters of Nnamdi Kanu,one question for u.

can u site your business in Borno where even d governor is not safe?
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2020
Unik3030:
This guy is far from wise,the major tool he uses is psychological blackmail n people have moved passed that.

He's only seen as a clout chaser,daring people to do your stupidity.

so because Boko haram is high level conspiracy among northern elites n it's biting their economy hard,this clout chaser means the south should also breed a terrorist group that will cripple it's economy too

To all supporters of Nnamdi Kanu,one question for u.

can u site your business in Borno where even d governor is not safe?
average Nigerian reasoning....this all you got from the tweet?

And i wonder who wouldn't go insane trying to get bunch of your likes to REASON PROPERLY
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Unik3030: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:
average Nigerian reasoning....this all you got from the tweet?

And you wonder who wouldn't go insane trying to get you guys to REASON PROPERLY
if given d chance to site business between Borno n any southern State,which will u chose
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2020
techmo:
cool

Difference between North , SouthWest and SouthEast, is North and SouthWest makes politically well planned move always, everything is politics, and every of their problems are solved politically

However SouthEast, would talk and talk, blow grammar, make politically destructive error and continue blaming others

*Let's Start with APC vs PDP 2019 General election

While Kanu told his supporters to stop collecting Voters card, and boycott Election, SouthWest , SouthSouth, North were collecting millions of PVCs preparing to vote who would properly represent them

THE PVC CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM CREW

HAVE YOU WONDERED WHY NO MATTER THE REGION PRESIDENT COMES FROM.....SULTAN OF SOKOTO STILL CALLS THE SHOTS IN NIGERIA

HAVE YOU WONDERED WHY WHEN ANY BRITISH HIGH RANKING OFFICER VISITS NIGERIA....HE/SHE VISITS SULTAN OF SOKOTO FIRST BEFORE GOING TO ASO ROCK

YOUR PVC JUST LIKE YOUR NATIONAL FLAG AND NATIONAL ANTHEM IS JUST TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY....THAT'S WHY PEOPLE WERE SHOT AT DESPITE WAVING THE FLAG AND SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM....

YOUR PVC DOESN'T GET YOU YOUR REPRESENTATIVE YOU CHOOSE....IT GETS THEM THE CLEAN WORKING SPACE TO RIG IN THEIR PERSON OF INTEREST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2020
Unik3030:
if given d chance to site business between Borno n any southern State,which will u chose

Its not about business

And its not about our governor supporting IPOB who you claim can be or has already become a terrorist group

I refer you to this picture below if your capable of reasoning

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by gidgiddy: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Was this why he said his boys should cause chaos in Obigbo without any real strategies?

Thats not what he said. Whst he said is still on YouTube. What Nnamdi Kanu said to ENDSARS protesters in Obigbo is that if the Police or Army should shoot anyone dead, like they did at Lekki toll gate, the protesters should rise up and kill those shooting at then and burn down their Police stations

I support this, it is called self defence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Unik3030: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Its not about business

And its not about our governor supporting IPOB who you claim can be or has already become a terrorist group

I refer you to this picture below if your capable of reasoning
I don't need any picture bullshit,just pick d state u will prefer to invest all your life savings between Borno n Rivers State..... simple abeg keep d story
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Yujin(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2020
Coronabirus:
There is nothing intelligent about this guy, those who see him as intelligent are myopic and never exposed themselves to vast knowledge of politics and critical thinking. If he's intelligent he won't hide in local media and abuse, and insult Muslims and the North instead of concentrating on our leaders. Unsophisticated Kanu will later come on mainstream media and pretend as if he smart and be displaying neutrality in his struggle. Freedom fighters are known world wide as wise, intelligent, patient, and always use wisdom rather than emotion to win people's heart. Mandela was jailed for many years but he later forgive his oppressors, Ghandi is loved by all because he respected people's choice of religion and culture. Great men are so accommodative and never allow emotion override their sense of decorum.
Lol. You shot yourself in the foot. Both Ghandi and Mandela forgave the oppressor after gaining freedom yet you expect Nnamdi Kanu to forgive (be pacified) when his people are still being oppressed? See how poor your analytical skill is!

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2020
SaintBishop:
Where is the intelligence op? undecided
Get sense first, then you will acknowledge the intelligence.
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by MosheDayan: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2020
SaintBishop:
it was actually for intelligent people.
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Dedetwo(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Baiser:

I Think Nigerians sef want Biafra to go.
The question is, will Igbos leave Lagos, Kaduna, Kano and Abuja.
2. Will they only claim Igbo states and leave riverine region, this will lead to a landlocked country like Sudan e.t.c

Please if you cannot discuss intelligently, don't quote me.

The above crap is intellectually baseless. When Nigerians gained independence, the Ghanaians or even the British did tell Nigerians to vacate Ghana or Britain. You cannot dictate for the people of riverine region which country to belong or determine delineation for Republic of Igbo land or Biafra.
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2020
Unik3030:
I don't need any picture bullshit,just pick d state u will prefer to invest all your life savings between Borno n Rivers State..... simple abeg keep d story
I don't know you tell me.....HAS BUSINESSES IN BORNO MOVED TO RIVER STATE?
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Burruchaga71(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Coronabirus:
There is nothing intelligent about this guy, those who see him as intelligent are myopic and never exposed themselves to vast knowledge of politics and critical thinking. If he's intelligent he won't hide in local media and abuse, and insult Muslims and the North instead of concentrating on our leaders. Unsophisticated Kanu will later come on mainstream media and pretend as if he smart and be displaying neutrality in his struggle. Freedom fighters are known world wide as wise, intelligent, patient, and always use wisdom rather than emotion to win people's heart. Mandela was jailed for many years but he later forgive his oppressors, Ghandi is loved by all because he respected people's choice of religion and culture. Great men are so accommodative and never allow emotion override their sense of decorum.
. Ewu hausa...
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Ever8090: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:
NO ONE IS FORCING ANYBODY BY FIRE BY FORCE....SOMEONE ANSWERING OBINNA IN IKWERE SAID WE SHOULD INCLUDE HIM IN BIAFRA

AND SOMEONE EMEKA IN ANAMBRA SAID WE SHOULDN'T INCLUDE HIM IN BIAFRA

AND WE SAID WE NEED A REFERENDUM FOR THEM TO DECIDE THEIR FAITH

IF EMEKAS VOTE IN ANAMBRA SUPERSEDES THE NUMBER OF THOSE IN ANAMBRA THAT WANT BIAFRA THEN ANAMBRA WILL NOT BE A PART OF BIAFRA

IF OBINNAS VOTE IN IKWERE SUPERSEDES THE NUMBER OF THOSE IN SAME IKWERE THAT VOTED TO BE IN NIGERIA THEN IKWERE WILL BE PART OF BIAFRA
anyway, good for you guys,but your referendum should be conducted within your 5 states and not crossing into other people's space thank you
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by bobbybrown007: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baiser:
Everybody can talk/criticise.

But not everybody can bring th solution, especially people like Kanu.

It's okay to fight for your right, but when you start saying nonsense like, "Buhari offered me Igbo states, I rejected it because I want South South with igbo states" reeks of a potential dictator.

The best thing is regional system of government. Let every region be independent.
cant u reason, seperation is the best. i wonda how ur brain is couping with u.
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by 9japride(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ever8090:
a Biafera that will consist of the 5 eastern states and not forcing Ikwere an co. To join by fire by force..
[color=#006600][/color]

It won't be wise to bring in anyone that will sabotage the general interest of the larger group. There are a lot of Igbos outside te eastern states. Those who created the boundary where mischievous in their act. Same way this present administration dishes lies and propaganda.
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Dedetwo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ever8090:

You can only wish. Biafra cannot be limited to 5 states. You will be shocked that Okrika and Kalabari might make Biafra and Ikwerre will not.
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Ever8090: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dedetwo:

You can only wish. Biafra cannot be limited to 5 states. You will be shocked that Okrika and Kalabari might make Biafra and Ikwerre will not.
the places you mentioned including Ogoni are no go area...
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Baiser(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:
WE ARE NOT EVEN ASKING FOR BIAFRA....WE ARE ASKING FOR REFERENDUM TO DECIDE OUR FAITH....IF PEOPLE OF RIVERINE REGION ASKED TO BE INCLUDED IN THE REFERENDUM HOW IS THAT A PROBLEM....IF SOME PEOPLE IN BENUE DECIDE TO BE INCLUDED....HOW IS THAT A PROBLEM....IF YOU CLAIM THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT WANT BIAFRA IN RIVERING REGION IS SMALL THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF BECAUSE IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE A YES FOR THEM TO BE PART OF NIGERIA......umuaka unu amakwa I've bikonu!

What you are saying contradicts Mr Kanu. He wants riverine, and I am sure even riverine want their own country, different from Biafra.
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. You shot yourself in the foot. Both Ghandi and Mandela forgave the oppressor after gaining freedom yet you expect Nnamdi Kanu to forgive (be pacified) when his people are still being oppressed? See how poor your analytical skill is!
Nobody offended him talkless of asking him for forgiveness. I'm talking abt strategic intelligence of freedom fighters that kownu lacked.
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Soulsymbol99: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
J111333:
This is not a show of intelligence rather it's common sense.

I don't believe in the one naijiriya thing myself but the way Kanu goes about it is what I have problems with.

Great leaders don't put their people in the line of fire and most importantly, don't talk too unnecessarily.

Oga COMMON sense is nt COMMON in this part of the world undecided
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Flatinos: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
This over grown 53 years old baby is still crying for his sweets cheesy

Igbos Flatin0s hurry up and send him his sweet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by HAccord: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Difrent:

[s]The funny thing is you yourself know these all lies....YOU PEOPLE DELIBERATELY SPREAD LIES BECAUSE YOU BELIEVED YOU WERE CHASED OUT OF POWER BY LIES PEDDLED BY APC AGAINST GEJ.....but thats foolish because the electorates are now wiser, they have seen through IPOB lies and deceit, thats why APC was able to make inroads in the east in 2019
These are interesting times and reminds one of 2012-2015 GEJ era, exactly whats playing out now played out then,,,,,despair and desperation everywhere but shockingly GEJ GOT 12 MILLION VOTES one would have thought he wont have 5 million vote.....
Whether you call us plantation workers or ruga dwellers will not remove the insignificance of your little miserable 5% votes which is insignificant in a presidential election[/s]

Dumburudeen my muslim friend, you are very good at deceiving your muslim skull. grin
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 16, 2020
Baiser:

What you are saying contradicts Mr Kanu. He wants riverine, and I am sure even riverine want their own country, different from Biafra.

same way you're sure is same way am sure they also need Biafra SO REFERENDUM ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS AND YOURS
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by SaintBishop: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
ezenwajosh:
IF I TELL YOU THE ANSWER....YOU WILL STILL ASK ME TO SPELL IT FOR YOU grin
Look at this junkie lol attack on IPOB terrorist is no attack on the south but on Igbos tertorist, why will any southern leaders care?
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by flamingREED(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ever8090:

A referendum shouldn't be made to look like hellfire and gravitational force.
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Kingof2nations(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
J111333:

I don't believe in the one naijiriya thing myself but the way Kanu goes about it is what I have problems with.

Great leaders don't put their people in the line of fire and most importantly, don't talk too unnecessarily.
see as you dey contradict your self can you state in absolute terms how he should go about it
thanks
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by SaintBishop: 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
FreeBiafra2018:
Get sense first, then you will acknowledge the intelligence.
Attack on Oyigbo is not even attack on Rivers people, so where is the intelligence mr ?
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Greenback: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
SaintBishop:

Read slowly or call for an interpreter,thank you
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by Greenback: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
J111333:

Sit there and be speaking grammar
Re: Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence by SaintBishop: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Greenback:

Read slowly or call for an interpreter,thank you
IPOB is for igbo people and igbos alone he no concern anybody ok?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Northern Wrote About NNAMDI KANU / LASPARK Says Environmental Sustainability Is Vital To Wellbeing Of Lagosians / EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.