Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground (18864 Views)

Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by Okortor: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2020
It's well with the righteous.
Happy Sunday guys
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by ablejesus26(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2020
onward4life:
If the lawyer was some other tribe

Some online urchins wud say serving right

For causing trouble in nijiria

My guy i put it to you dat its only useless,lazy,poverty stricken bastards dat have no future or destiny engage in dis tribal bullcrap
out there in the end sars protest Ground no one cared to ask where you are from
or wat Religion you subscribe to

and i hope you are not one of em tribal and agents of disunity
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by ablejesus26(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2020
onward4life:

My guy i put it to you dat its only useless,lazy,poverty stricken bastards dat have no future or destiny engage in dis tribal bullcrap

bcus you are the first person to make any reference to tribal affiliation on dis thread
just thinking sha

1 Like

Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by Goodluckall: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by onward4life(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2020
ablejesus26:

bcus you are the first person to make any reference to tribal affiliation on dis thread
just thinking sha

Nope

It really hurt when someone said nobody died

And a govt official saying

Dj switch Will not find peace.

Dis #endsar was about mostly southern Nigeria

Ppo protested side by side irrespective of tribal or religious affliction

But we were betrayed becos of political interests

When it got down to Port Harcourt it became iPob no more el#endbrutality

We all no NA never complains for no weapons when there are placed in certain geographic locations.

And for Obigbo/lekki tollgate and other carnages that took place May God accept His children...

RIP......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by VaselineCrew: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2020
I once said "Hi" to soldiers in my estate

That was the end oh, from "hi" to threatening to shoot me and they don't care who I am

All this from just saying "Hi", when I could have passed in peace if I said nothing, na wa

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by 2cribz: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2020
We are tired of dis crappy shit abeg.
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by kushme: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2020
They said we were the ones who wanted democracy and didn’t want soldiers.

This stupid fvcks just want to forcefully be up on civilians affairs..
People don't want you stupid fvcks around town, stay in cantonment.

Fvckin idiots talking about disobeying orders and soldiers, if Nigerian soldiers respect themselves by staying in their barracks and stop showing up in every little thing happening in town, maybe they wouldn't need to force respect out of the citizens through abuse of power.

At any level, we blacks should be aware by now that, no black man should be given sole power.
We blacks abuse power a lot..

The concern is that, these people might deliberately select these jobs(military and police) where you are given the mandate to hurt individuals. We should look for ways to reduce the dark personalities at recruitment.

Nepotism and tribalism no go gree.
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by ThatFairGuy: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2020
It's a NECESSITY

"...We need restructuring that would be pleasing to all irrespective of their locality, gender and tribe otherwise; we should return to regional system of government"
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by relicng: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2020
When they tell you police is your friend, you can now believe
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by Nukilia: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2020
achierosion:
Until the entire South unit and see this problem as everyone's problem...

You are correct! Stupidity will not allow the SW to get sense. I still remember how ruthless the military were in the late 80s and early 90s... Time for the South to end this situation once and for all

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by hgnbello(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

https://punchng.com/how-soldiers-tortured-me-dragged-me-on-the-ground-till-i-could-hardly-breathe-oyo-based-lawyer/?amp=1

if you had minded your business, you won't have been in trouble....who gives a fork about you been a lawyer.... lol
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by isaiahethan: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2020
onward4life:

Exactly
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by Shilohbliss(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

https://punchng.com/how-soldiers-tortured-me-dragged-me-on-the-ground-till-i-could-hardly-breathe-oyo-based-lawyer/?amp=1

My only issue is that someone claimed to be assaulted and didn't get the names of those who assaulted him. The commander name self....?

Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by Takuruku4: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2020
femi4:
I can never support any of my children who want to join the Nigerian military. I would rather give them every necessary support to join the US Army

Sorry o, live your life, and let your children live theirs
Are they not his children?

Empty skill.
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by Jaqenhghar: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2020
ybalogs:
A lot just have to change in this country . Those to make it happen is unfortunately either dead or not yet born....
..... or too cowardly to do anything
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by femi4: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2020
Takuruku4:

Empty skill.
They don't have same destiny
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by Orpe7(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2020
Everybody dey find Asylum for Canada
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by 989900: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2020
And some mofos still think these same animals can't go to Lekki toll gate and shoot at peaceful protesters . . . no lights, no cameras.

Y'all would get yours someday.
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by Emanodimo(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2020
They said they were not trained to respect lawyers but to kill.

That's all I can captioned for those who don't understand the job of NA and for those who undermine that sanity of human life.
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by femijay8271(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2020
ybalogs:
A lot just have to change in this country . Those to make it happen is unfortunately either dead or not yet born. A very sad reality.

we are very much alive but...
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by oluwaahmed: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2020
RedScorpion:
That is how Boko Haram terrorists would drag them in Sambisa forest..... useless people

Pls don't wish that for them. Many of the soldiers fighting the war are southern soldiers who are graduates but no opportunity to get SSC or DSSC. If you notice the army started fermenting trouble because of the yoruba coalition. They hate anything that would bring the south together especially if those people are not under their stooges like thìèfnubu. The armies in the south have only one aim and that is to stop the unity of the whole south (that is why most of them are northerners)They had to scatter the #Endsars protest not because of the violence, but because the younger generation of southerners were united. They witnessed both Christians and Muslims pray peacefully on the protest ground and later hold hands together against the corrupt institution. They knew if the protest had continued more youths would have been woke and ultimately bring down the govt.
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by faste: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2020
They dont deserve our sympathy anytime boko haram deal them.soldiers are not trained to shoot but to fight.Elswhere in the world,there is volutary military training and all citizens can shoot.This is just a comfirmation that NA is peopled by disgruntled,hopeless lives who are ever ready to vent their frustration on unarmed citizens without provocation,when you give guns to people without no live purpose and conviction this is what you get.Nigeria as a country is better without a full time army,our existence is not under threat from external forces but from internal forces of hopeless,destitution,unemployment,bad governance,institutional injustice and oppression.
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by onward4life(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
isaiahethan:

Exactly

Nairaland don't like hear

The Deadly truth

But wants to live for ever and still make heaven
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by RedScorpion(f): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Pls don't wish that for them. Many of the soldiers fighting the war are southern soldiers who are graduates but no opportunity to get SSC or DSSC. If you notice the army started fermenting trouble because of the yoruba coalition. They hate anything that would bring the south together especially if those people are not under their stooges like thìèfnubu. The armies in the south have only one aim and that is to stop the unity of the whole south (that is why most of them are northerners)They had to scatter the #Endsars protest not because of the violence, but because the younger generation of southerners were united. They witnessed both Christians and Muslims pray peacefully on the protest ground and later hold hands together against the corrupt institution. They knew if the protest had continued more youths would have been woke and ultimately bring down the govt.

Thank you

You have spoken well
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by planetx: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by efighter: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
femi4:
I can never support any of my children who want to join the Nigerian military. I would rather give them every necessary support to join the US Army

Sorry o, live your life, and let your children live theirs

Nigeria military beg you to join? If you like join North Korea Army. Your so called US cannot even organize simple election. Even dumb Goatluck and the cow called Buhari organized a better election than your almighty USA. My friend, go to hell.
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by planetx: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
VaselineCrew:

That was the end oh, from "hi" to threatening to shoot me and they don't care who I am

All this from just saying "Hi", when I could have passed in peace if I said nothing, na wa
Nigerian soldiers by and large are just a bunch of deranged idiots. Probably the most useless army in the world.
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by efighter: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
onward4life:

This one is typing from the psychiatric hospital.
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by dontai(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
VaselineCrew:

don't mind the overly 'domesticated' Soliders.
Re: Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground by dontai(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Takuruku4:

Empty skill.
help me ask him oh. it's like someone saying he won't let his soon play football for NPL BUT EPL, after seen first hand what the NFF is capable of.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members / How Senior Police Officers Aided Escape Of 100 Robbery Suspects In Lagos / Church Guard, Workers Disarm Armed Robber In Ogun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.