Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

#EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor (62689 Views)

OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis / Over Three Weeks After, I Still Carry Bullets In My Body –lekki Toll Gate Shooti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by jojothaiv(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Muna4real:
I'm waiting for those nairaland payed urchins to say this was fake.
Market no go sell today.

Anyway, their comments will be like

1. How did he manage to survive in the midst of multitudes?
2. The OP is not objective enough, he ought to have attached the picture of the soldiers aiming at his legs.
3. PDP miscreants are really trying so hard.
4. IPOB, food don ready.
5. What happened to verified news forum, can someone verify this.
6. I don't reply to emotional people on here, stay off my mention.
7. We know them by their work but they will not succeed, gentlemen we rise...

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by kingthreat(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lagos State government should treat this guy abeg.
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by lastchild: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive
of course, my cousin still have bullet in his body for 6 years now
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Emanodimo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
empty bullets o . . . according to the army guys.

U can imagine that.

This is enough evidence to be presented at the panel.

As far as the Doctor won't change the story when meet govt officials or NA to explain how that blank bullet get stuck into his bone in the leg....While the NA described the effect of the blank bullet to give us a scratch or peel on the skin surface.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Staro:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/over-three-weeks-after-i-still-carry-bullets-in-my-body-lekki-toll-gate-shooting-survivor/%3famp=1

The bullet will extracted and ballistic test done to ascertain. In the mean while, I pray for healing to him.
This will be investigated just like other previous ones 'shot' or 'killed' in Lekki for the story to change later.

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Emanodimo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
jojothaiv:

Market no go sell today.

Anyway, their comments will be like

1. How did he manage to survive in the midst of multitudes?
2. The OP is not objective enough, he ought to have attached the picture of the soldiers aiming at his legs.
3. PDP miscreants are really trying so hard.
4. IPOB, food don ready.
5. What happened to verified news forum, can someone verify this.
6. I don't reply to emotional people on here, stay off my mention.
7. We know them by their work but they will not succeed, gentlemen we rise...

U have said it all

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by ehinmowo: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive

Is this ignorance or genuine question? We have people that carry bullet in their body for over 10 years.
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive

No, na him ghost talk am
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by maximusprime2000: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Emanodimo:

U can imagine that.

This is enough evidence to be presented at the panel.

As far as the Doctor won't change the story when meet govt officials or NA to explain how that blank bullet get stuck into his bone in the leg....While the NA described the effect of the blank bullet to give us a scratch or peel on the skin surface.

if u believe that a iota of truth can come out of dat panel in this regim. then you will believe that pigs can fly.grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by hopexter(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive

His leg not his brain. Use ur brain undecided

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by arcis: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
[s]
Eriokanmi:
you can say that again. I neva like sanwoolu before. Na this lie wey he lie say him neva invite soldier but same military said he lied, that he was the one who invited them to lekki. I com hate the fool the more. Same fool said he didn't send 3 BRT buses loaded with thugs to disperse the peaceful protesters, as if BRT buses were private properties.

On the part of the military, I wouldn't be surprised at their lies, that they didn't shoot live bullets, showing us fake bullets on the telly during the ongoing arrangee #Endsars summons. If they could kill the gentlemen officers who went to arrest wadume but could set the same terrorist free, breaking his handcuff at their barracks and asking him to go free, if our military could lie that they've killed shekau 4 times and the same terrorist leader keeps refuting their claims in live videos, then our military can't be trusted for a second.

Sanwoolu no go eva go unpunished by God. I wonder why the same man who caused harm is setting up an investigative panel in the first place...pretending as if he cares. We are wiser now. Get well soon young man. It shall never be in vain. 2023 would set the record straight. If they like let them put live bill board on every street to campaign or use helicopter to share money, it won't get us again. We dare them to deploy thugs at polling booths to snatch ballot boxes in their usual character. I'm sure by now, they'd know Nigerian youths aren't cowards
[/s]
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by goodheart02(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive

Bullet was stuck in his leg pls think properly. Moreover, bullets can remain in someone's body for a long time.
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by doneback04: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
instead of you to thank God that u survive, u r taking rubbish.
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by praiseneo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive
come make una de screen people wey de register account here o
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Oizee(f): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive
see one of them (army)
u wanted him dead right? God pass u
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Olatlaccon(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
I'm tired
.I don't know what to believe anymore
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by gracechellar(f): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Luckydubby7:

And you wanted him dead?
don't mind the witch
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by AfriNotesNEWS: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive

You may not understand
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by ivolt: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
Of course you do. It is a shame that you didn't see the magical Dr. DJ witch who can remove bullets with her fingernails.
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Kholar211: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive
when i did name check.. its obvious you are from the north. It baffles me how you ppl think up there.
Having bullet in your body doesn't guaranty death except the bullet hits a critical spot.

Aboki grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive
You're inhumane. I pity you
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by ivolt: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Muna4real:
I'm waiting for those nairaland payed urchins to say this was fake.
You are one of the reasons why social media must be regulated. You believe whatever you read. Punch was busy interviewing the man who hasn't seen his X-ray result about his diagnosis instead of the doctors in charge. Does he even know what a bullet looks like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive
You are a complete opposite of your 'personal text'.
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Basher8583: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
obami007:
Some wicked people are saying protesters were not shot

Were is the evidence that he was shot at lekki. What happened to his mouth and the mouth of those that brought him to the hospital that they have just found thier voice to speak. Stuff just doesn't add up.
You guys should look for a better lie to spin.
From now on anyone with a gunshot wound automatically becomes a victim of lekki masacre. Even ikorodu armed robber that was shot by police and escaped with bullet wound will also claim to be a victim of lekki massacre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Basher8583: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

If you are denied your xray result, then the doctors are under instruction to deny you your evidence, only God will protect you there because you're monitored

Xray on phone? Surely you don't believe this. Are you educated at all?
The entire story is a mess if uninformed lies.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by mulero23: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
God will punish the Nigerian Army that is still claiming that they never fired live bullets on protesters. How bullet fit enter this victim body? May God wrath come over the life of the Lagos State Governor, Nigerian Army, Tinubu and Buhari. May their tomorrow be worst than that of the Pharaoh.
Staro:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/over-three-weeks-after-i-still-carry-bullets-in-my-body-lekki-toll-gate-shooting-survivor/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by IamAsiri: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive

What exactly do you mean by that?
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by IamAsiri: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
ehinmowo:

Is this ignorance or genuine question? We have people that carry bullet in their body for over 10 years.

Don't mind him.
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by BERNIMOORE: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Basher8583:

Mumu

Xray on phone? Surely you don't believe this. Are you educated at all?
The entire story is a mess if uninformed lies.
ex ray result can be uploaded directly into you phone as a photo document so that you can zoom it
But illiteracy in you is epic, no need educating blockheads

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by favor914: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
vastolord4:
Thank God they didn't take your life.. we live to fight another day
On the Internet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.