Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

#EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor (62696 Views)

OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis / Over Three Weeks After, I Still Carry Bullets In My Body –lekki Toll Gate Shooti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by tinktanker: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive
shake my head how naive u are. Ppl have carried bullet for years in their body b4. But as an APC zombie u must say he is lying. Shame on u
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Muna4real(f): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2020
ivolt:

You are one of the reasons why social media must be regulated. You believe whatever you read. Punch was busy interviewing the man who hasn't seen his X-ray result about his diagnosis instead of the doctors in charge. Does he even know what a bullet looks like?

I really pity you and the two payed foolish urchins that licked your comment. Do you really need an X-ray to believe that you were shot? Like seriously what is wrong with you? If you were shot and brought to the hospital, do you need the doctor to show you any X-ray for you to believe? What is wrong with nigerians?
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by rolams(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2020
Baawaa:
And you still alive

I wonder what you really gain from being a wicked fruit. What do you gain from wanting your fellow man dead. S
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Merimental(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Or bribe him, so he can start saying he received his bullet wounds from his village people. Expect stories in the next few days. Either he is dead or the story changes

more like his family member will com out to say he wasn't shot on dat day but by armed robbers who came to der house.

nigeria is a difficult place 4 truth to thrive.
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by DaCharis2016: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2020
Blood shouldn't be a big thing to get to save his life na, if truly they want to save him and not want him dead to clean up the shooting evidence.
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by hoopoe: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2020
j
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Basher8583: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2020
Farki:

Another fool that has bashed his brains out bowing to APC filth.

If they kill your mother you will not be talking all this nonsense talk.

So all of a sudden it has become a political thing. Now the real agenda is coming out. Well done
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by richie240: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Basher8583:

So all of a sudden it has become a political thing. Now the real agenda is coming out. Well done
It has always bn a political thing.
I've said it that these secessionists are the major threat to d stability of this nation, not even boko haram.
BH sef dey learn work where these guys dey!
cool
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Settright(m): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
is blood group shd be publish now so that anyone willing can go and donate.
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by SandraJane: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gabbriell:
Them go soon visit am with bribe.

Lying is bad..the army said they only used blank bullets. C what I happening now.

Personal opinion: I think the army are only telling us what their boys told them. The boys lied because saying the truth will land them all in prison. But few government officials knew what actually happened but has to sweep it under the carpet for their own safety.

Lies cannot trive forever. Government come and goes. The truth will the out somedays...probably when they are all out of power.
Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by dstar01(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thank God you survived bro, we live to fight another day.

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gandollaar:
I swear you need a job
your daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.