Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Make 3k Or More Everyday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 3k Or More Everyday (676 Views)

Get FREE TRAINING On How To Earn #50,000 or more Everyday. / How To Make Money From Blogging (make $2000 Or More Everyday) / Make N5000 Or More Everyday With Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 3k Or More Everyday by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 15, 2020
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 1 straight hour in a day. That is 9 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 9AM-5PM. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 08188652812 to receive PDF that explains how to trade.

Below are some of of the screenshots of my earnings and withdrawals

Re: Make 3k Or More Everyday by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2020
[ smileyBoys are not smiling.

Re: Make 3k Or More Everyday by KAM3KAZI: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Interesting
Re: Make 3k Or More Everyday by casandra190(f): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Make 3k Or More Everyday by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
smileykeep it coming.
Re: Make 3k Or More Everyday by MonTaNa92: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
If u like urself, flee.. This is an advanced betting where u predict and stake on colors after a 2secs plus countdown timer.. Either it is red u predicted or green, it displays, if u lucky u win and u might lose as well.. I registered and funded my account,frm 5k,money increased to 6k..at first I thought it will continue dat way.. The second day, I loose all d money as d admin who call himself Juicy keep giving bad and wrong signals in d whatsapp group, join at ur own risk.. But no talk say dem no warn u

3 Likes

Re: Make 3k Or More Everyday by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
MonTaNa92:
If u like urself, flee.. This is an advanced betting where u predict and stake on colors after a 2secs plus countdown timer.. Either it is red u predicted or green, it displays, if u lucky u win and u might lose as well.. I registered and funded my account,frm 5k,money increased to 6k..at first I thought it will continue dat way.. The second day, I loose all d money as d admin who call himself Juicy keep giving bad and wrong signals in d whatsapp group, join at ur own risk.. But no talk say dem no warn u

Everyone Take note of the bolded. You should have stopped playing when you were loosing you had a bad coach, and also you hadgreed.

I funded my account with 1k.. And now it is over 9k but i don't play all the time and do not place high stakes.. Our coach give expert prediction once in the morning and again in the evening. Cos the trends can be studied.

The system works and everything has risks but use sense
Re: Make 3k Or More Everyday by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
At poster above this is the account of the guy who invited me
Join us, use sense and you win big
Keep it coming.

Re: Make 3k Or More Everyday by MonTaNa92: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Stop being naive.. If u like use sense frm now till tomorrow, loosing money is inevitable in diz and I didn't intend on losing more to dat trash.. I wish u good luck..
RichIntrovert:

Everyone Take note of the bolded. You should have stopped playing when you were loosing you had a bad coach, and also you hadgreed.

I funded my account with 1k.. And now it is over 9k but i don't play all the time and do not place high stakes.. Our coach give expert prediction once in the morning and again in the evening. Cos the trends can be studied.

The system works and everything has risks but use sense

1 Like

Re: Make 3k Or More Everyday by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
MonTaNa92:
Stop being naive.. If u like use sense frm now till tomorrow, loosing money is inevitable in diz and I didn't intend on losing more to dat trash.. I wish u good luck..

Suit yourself.
Re: Make 3k Or More Everyday by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 16, 2020
Good morning smiley
Keep it coming.
Re: Make 3k Or More Everyday by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
coolkeep.it coming.
Re: Make 3k Or More Everyday by conquistadores(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Start Buying And Selling Bitcoin With #300k ? / Posa - A Pos Agents Best Friend - Pos Accountant / How Legit Is Chatmogul?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.