Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities (33902 Views)

Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Seek End To Violence In South East / Governors Seek End To Petrol Subsidy / NURTW Activities Still Remain Banned In Oyo – Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by NGpatriot: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
harsysky:

It's not bad, Oluku. It's just that politics have been used to develop lagos. You could use your low life mentality to ascertain why the other ports ain't as open as that of Lagos. The Igbos are treated badly in all round and all in all, they are still force to contend with in terms of wealth.

Have you used your demented brain to think what would have happened if the Igbos were also ruling just like the Hausas and Yorubas? think about it, Oluku!

1. Is politics also the reason why your SE states that are fully in control of igbo governors and leaders the poorest, the most backward with 3 of the world's most dirties and polluted cities in the world?

2. In one breath, you play victim, you peddle your usual they hate us and marginalized rubbish, but in another breath, you are the richest, the smartest and you own everything in Nigeria and you are even the riches.

The way you people talk and beat your empty chests, one w'd think you've turned your rottent states into Dubai or that they are better than other states in Nigeria.

Confused and delusional people..
Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by DMerciful(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
You know that's where Tinubu draws his power to manipulate elections that's why you want them remain. The day you travel to Europe,
your mentality will change! For now you keep supporting Tinubu winning at all cost!
helinues:
DBA

Nonsense
Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by emoney09: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Good
Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by Adiy(f): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
The money this so called unions get is enough to construct good roads. It's just so unfortunate that agberos get favoured by our government. Imagine buses on tour from lagos pay as much as #4000 for ticket while bics pay at least#500 in ogun state. Mc oluomo, efele and d likes enjoy while d roads are bad. Shame on Godfathers
Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Tinubu, Mcoluomo etc.... shebi
una thugs will outnumber us?
Don’t worry we have time for u
people now!!!

Can you believe that Oluomo is now a vip in Lagos? Any government public event where vips are invited you will see him there. You see yoruba graduates, boys and girls, kneeling and dobale to the chief-tout. Leycon, winner of bbn, a university graduate o, went to dobale for oluimo. I saw video when Elegushi brother celebrated birthday in Lagos, chief-tout was at high table. Kwam even announced his entry.

Lagos indigenes are woke. If they can challenge and dare their own King, who is ordinary Tinubu? Tinubu has been doing nonsense because indigenes no talk. Now they are in Soro Soke mood.

They say na Igbo dey hate Tinubu. We dey side dey watch to see how the SoroSoke in Lagos Island dey go. Igbo no dey live in Lagos Island, we come dere trade and before nightfall we don lock shop vamoose go back to mainland.
Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by GEEBITE: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
He lives in Ibadan.He is paid to defend anything that appears to be against Tinubu's interest and by extension to Buhari as well due to illusory expectation of 2023.
capitalzero:

What is nonsense about this?
Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by calcal: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Tinubu, Mcoluomo etc.... shebi
una thugs will outnumber us?
Don’t worry we have time for u
people now!!!

1. Emergency Survival Safety Respiratory Gas Mask Goggles &2 Dual Protection Filter - on ebay $20

2. Hard Hat SL Series Cap Style Job Site Safety Construction Worker Pink. - on ebay $9

3. 5X40 Infrared Dark Night Vision IR Monocular Binoculars Telescopes 8GB DVRA10 for commander

4. ordinary night vision for others.

5. Laser pointer

6. Flashlight

7. Lighter and cigarette

8. knee pad

9. bottle water

10. painkiller (e.g Avil) no weed, no hard drink

11. Backpack

12. the second amendment just in kase
Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by NGpatriot: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Can you believe that Oluomo is now a vip in Lagos? Any government public event where vips are invited you will see him there. You see yoruba graduates, boys and girls, kneeling and dobale to the chief-tout. Leycon, winner of bbn, a university graduate o, went to dobale for oluimo. I saw video when Elegushi brother celebrated birthday in Lagos, chief-tout was at high table. Kwam even announced his entry.

Lagos indigenes are woke. If they can challenge and dare their own King, who is ordinary Tinubu? Tinubu has been doing nonsense because indigenes no talk. Now they are in Soro Soke mood.

They say na Igbo dey hate Tinubu. We dey side dey watch to see how the SoroSoke in Lagos Island dey go. Igbo no dey live in Lagos Island, we come dere trade and before nightfall we don lock shop vamoose go back to mainland.

Jealousy no go kill you Igbos sha.

Oba Elegishi and MC are actually friends, they hang out and party together all the time, MC is not your mate, find your level and stop jealousing the man.

The man is minding his business and enjoying his life with better and important people, but you Igbos are on NL crying and moaning, so who is the real tout?

Below is MC and Elegushi hanging out at Iyabo Ojo's birthday party.

grin grin

Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:36am On Nov 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

Jealousy no go kill you Igbos sha.

Oba Elegishi and MC are actually friends, they hang out and party together all the time, MC is not your mate, find your level and stop jealousing the man.

The man is minding his business and enjoying his life with better and important people, but you Igbos are on NL crying and moaning, so who is the real tout?

Below is MC and Elegushi hanging out at Iyabo Ojo's birthday party.

grin grin

Its too late for me to be responding to a terrorist. I dont have time for camel herders this late at night. I talk to businessmen at late hours like this. My time is too precious to waste it on a bloody jihadi terrorist.
Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by NGpatriot: 1:48am On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Its too late for me to be responding to a terrorist. I dont have time for camel herders this late at night. I talk to businessmen at late hours like this. My time is too precious to waste it on a bloody jihadi terrorist.
[/s]

Abia village ipob terrorist, MC no send you and your fellow ipob touts..

grin grin

1 Share

Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by dederocs(m): 5:34am On Nov 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

NURTW is not collecting any public money, they collect dues from their members, not from the public and the last time I checked, all the associations in Nigeria from journalist to medical, engineering associations collect dues from their members on top of whatever they pay in taxes to their respective state and local governments.

Regardless of your hatred for MC, whatever any association or private entity like the NURTW pay their members is their business, not yours or public funds.

I don't see you Igbos cry, rant and shout over the NURTW in your states of about how much they are paying NURTW members in your states.

You people just can not get over your blatant hatred hypocrisy and tribalism.

Oga this is not about ipob, i am not ipob, you can check my my previous posts, any money collected on the roads is meant for local government, if union workers want to contribute money to their union, it should not contribute it for mc oluomo on the road, they can have ways to collect fees from thier members, it should be obligatory, and the money must be accounted for, union leaders across the world do not use union money, like it is their father's business, using force on our streets to collect money from drivers is not only barbaric but extortion,this is barbaric.
Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by NGpatriot: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2020
dederocs:

Oga this is not about ipob, i am not ipob, you can check my my previous posts, any money collected on the roads is meant for local government, if union workers want to contribute money to their union, it should not contribute it for mc oluomo on the road, they can have ways to collect fees from thier members, it should be obligatory, and the money must be accounted for, union leaders across the world do not use union money, like it is their father's business, using force on our streets to collect money from drivers is not only barbaric but extortion,this is barbaric.

ipob is not a tribe, it's a mentality.

NURTW is a private association with private road transport members, they collect fees from their members, not from you or the general public and they are not under any obligation to account to you.

NURTW is a legal association under the laws of Nigeria and you can not dictate to them how they collect their dues or how they run their organization as long as they are not doing anything illegal.

It's ok to have your own ideas and opinion regarding NURTW, but you can not dictate to them how to run their organization.

Obviously, you people's fixation and obsession is MC Oluomo, but NURTW operate in the same manner and fashion all over Nigeria including in your own state too so when was the last time you ranted about the NURTW in your state or dictate to them how they collect their dues? Why is it that MC Oluomo is your only concern and fication?

Leave the man alone, he's not a public official, he's not your governor, he's not your minister, he's not your reps or senator and he's definitely not collecting your monthly allocations.
Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by dederocs(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

ipob is not a tribe, it's a mentality.

NURTW is a private association with private road transport members, they collect fees from their members, not from you or the general public and they are not under any obligation to account to you.

NURTW is a legal association under the laws of Nigeria and you can not dictate to them how they collect their dues or how they run their organization as long as they are not doing anything illegal.

It's ok to have your own ideas and opinion regarding NURTW, but you can not dictate to them how to run their organization.

Obviously, you people's fixation and obsession is MC Oluomo, but NURTW operate in the same manner and fashion all over Nigeria including in your own state too so when was the last time you ranted about the NURTW in your state or dictate to them how they collect their dues? Why is it that MC Oluomo is your only concern and fication?

Leave the man alone, he's not a public official, he's not your governor, he's not your minister, he's not your reps or senator and he's definitely not collecting your monthly allocations.

Bleep you, tribal bigot, why you no go write your dictionary with your stupid vocabs for your ilks. zombie. wetin concern tribal issue with governance structure and economics? Educated idiot. All you lazy people eating tax payers money for doing nothing will be out of jobs soon, the country has changed whether you like it or not, you and your ilks are inconsequential when talking of 200million Nigerians. Very dumb of you to mix simple economics and governance structure with tribal nonsense...am sure you are on the payroll.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Prominent Indigenes Seek End To NURTW Activities by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Abia village ipob terrorist, MC no send you and your fellow ipob touts..

grin grin

Get lost! Does this mc ulomo pay you ni? I see arewa agbero. A freak tout. A spyrogyrating freak tout. Bloody Nurtw conductor.

Dont reply o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo: Shaibu Appoints Chief Of Staff, Chief Press Secretary, SAs, SSAs / British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.