Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,683 members, 7,831,118 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? (900 Views)

Do You Know That Judgment Day Is Coming? / #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) / Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2020
After life has been a misery. And no one has died and has come back to life to give us any true account of it.
In various religion, different beliefs about After-life.
Even in Christianity, believe of After life, from catholic, Jehovah witness, protestants, Adventist, Methodist are different.
But in all these various religious beliefs, only one or none will be correct, so is there anyone who knows , where the dead will be and what they are doing, until judgment day
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Lawgod247: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2020
Dunno
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Davash222(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2020
After death, comes judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2020
And according to the scripture, No body has been given judgment for either Hell or Heaven until judgment day.
What of our fore fathers who died thousands years ago, where are they? And what are they doing? Waiting for the world to end?

1 Like

Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
After life has been a misery. And no one has died and has come back to life to give us any true account of it.
Even in Christianity, believe of After life, from catholic, Jehovah witness, protestants, Adventist, Methodist are different.
But in all these various religious beliefs, only one or none will be correct, so is there anyone who knows , where the dead will be and what they are doing, until judgment day
They are in the grave where they were buried, sleeping, waiting to hear the voice of Jesus Christ to raise them again - that is what Jesus Christ said.

John 5 vs 22-30 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22. “Also, the Father judges no one. He has given the Son power to do all the judging.
23. God did this so that all people will respect the Son the same as they respect the Father. Anyone who does not respect the Son does not respect the Father. He is the one who sent the Son.
24. “I assure you, anyone who hears what I say and believes in the one who sent me has eternal life. They will not be judged guilty. They have already left death and have entered into life.
25. Believe me, an important time is coming. That time is already here. People who are dead will hear the voice of the Son of God. And those who listen will live.
26. Life comes from the Father himself. So the Father has also allowed the Son to give life.
27. And the Father has given him the power to judge all people because he is the Son of Man.
28. “Don’t be surprised at this. A time is coming when all people who are dead and in their graves will hear his voice.
29. Then they will come out of their graves. Those who did good in this life will rise and have eternal life. But those who did evil will rise to be judged guilty.
30. “I can do nothing alone. I judge only the way I am told. And my judgment is right, because I am not trying to please myself. I want only to please the one who sent me.
By the way, only those who believed in Jesus Christ will be raised from the dead... all those who did not are gone returned to dust/perished, and will never be again. Because they do not have eternal life as a result of their unbelief, they ceased to exist the moment they took their last breath.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by obonujoker(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2020
According to the Bible, those who died are Christ are resting from their labour's in Abraham Bosom, all whom will rise at the rapture of the saints by the shout and voice of the Lord Jesus Christ when he comes back to claim the Earth and judge the Antichrist and those who collect the mark of the beast.

Those who died without Christ are all in Hades and all seeing the fearful sights of the lake of fire that they'd be cast into at the last judgement of God. They won't rise when Jesus comes again, because they aren't part of His elect, they have no victory over the second death (lake of fire)
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2020
obonujoker:
According to the Bible, those who died are Christ are resting from their labour's in Abraham Bosom, all whom will rise at the rapture of the saints by the shout and voice of the Lord Jesus Christ when he comes back to claim the Earth and judge the Antichrist and those who collect the mark of the beast.
Care to provide a reference for the claim above?
obonujoker:
Those who died without Christ are all in Hades and all seeing the fearful sights of the lake of fire that they'd be cast into at the last judgement of God. They won't rise when Jesus comes again, because they aren't part of His elect, they have no victory over the second death (lake of fire)
Where exactly do you have Jesus CHrist saying this? I ask because the same Jesus Christ you claim said the above is recorded to have said that of those who will be raised from the grave,

John 5 vs 22-30 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28. “Don’t be surprised at this. A time is coming when all people who are dead and in their graves will hear his voice.
29. Then they will come out of their graves. Those who did good in this life will rise and have eternal life. But those who did evil will rise to be judged guilty.
30. “I can do nothing alone. I judge only the way I am told. And my judgment is right, because I am not trying to please myself. I want only to please the one who sent me.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by RedNStripes(f): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2020
After death, judgement
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2020
Is it the body that is sleeping or the soul that is sleeping?
And also you said the unbeliver will be perished and turn to dust, so unbeliever won't go to hell fire again?
Kobojunkiee:
They are in the grave where they were buried, sleeping, waiting to hear the voice of Jesus Christ to raise them again - that is what Jesus Christ said.

By the way, only those who believed in Jesus Christ will be raised from the dead... all those who did not are gone returned to dust/perished, and will never be again. Because they do not have eternal life as a result of their unbelief, they ceased to exist the moment they took their last breath.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2020
Where have you seen that, what of judgment day ? So you want to say people are already in heaven and hell fire
RedNStripes:
After death, judgement
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by MrPresident1: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
Donald Trump is king of America in the order of Anointed god-kings like Cyrus of Persia, both named by name in the Bible. Only an anointed god-king could have built the temple of God in Jerusalem.

Solomon did it. Cyrus did it. The Donald did it too! Jesus will do it!

This conspiracy against The Donald will unravel; the Donald will have a great victory, he will trump his enemies, he will triumph over all of them. The voice of victory will be loud and total and complete, without any equivocation. It will be clear to everyone that the Donald has triumphed over all his enemies.

President Joe Biden's tenure is not found in the Bible. Sleepy Joe will not be president.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

When President Trump triumphs and blows his trump and it becomes clear as daylight there is now no longer any opposition whatsoever to his kingship, rulership and and dominion, and that of America over the world too, then we will hear from heaven.

We will hear the trump of God.

2 Samuel 22:14-16
The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.
15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.
16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

Psalms 18:13
The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Everything before the end of this generation [of the sun].

Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by blazepascal(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
And according to the scripture, No body has been given judgment for either Hell or Heaven until judgment day.
What of our fore fathers who died thousands years ago, where are they? And what are they doing? Waiting for the world to end?
Mtchew when you think you know everything. what happened between the rich man and lazarus .the rich man ended up in hell. after death comes judgement.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Is it the body that is sleeping or the soul that is sleeping?
And also you said the unbeliver will be perished and turn to dust, so unbeliever won't go to hell fire again?
The entirety of the man rests waiting on God, according to the parable of the 10 virgins. Jesus Christ told of the girls all falling asleep while waiting on the Bridegroom, but He never mentions them needing to change clothes of bodies after waking up.

Matthew 25 vs 1-13 (ERV)
1. “At that time God’s kingdom will be like ten girls who went to wait for the bridegroom. They took their lamps with them.
2. Five of the girls were foolish, and five were wise.
3. The foolish girls took their lamps with them, but they did not take extra oil for the lamps.
4. The wise girls took their lamps and more oil in jars.
5. When the bridegroom was very late, the girls could not keep their eyes open, and they all fell asleep.
6. “At midnight someone announced, ‘The bridegroom is coming! Come and meet him!’
7. “Then all the girls woke up. They made their lamps ready.
8. But the foolish girls said to the wise girls, ‘Give us some of your oil. The oil in our lamps is all gone.’
9. “The wise girls answered, ‘No! The oil we have might not be enough for all of us. But go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’
10. “So the foolish girls went to buy oil. While they were gone, the bridegroom came. The girls who were ready went in with the bridegroom to the wedding feast. Then the door was closed and locked.
11. “Later, the other girls came. They said, ‘Sir, sir! Open the door to let us in.’
12. “But the bridegroom answered, ‘Certainly not! I don’t even know you.’
13. “So always be ready. You don’t know the day or the time when the Son of Man will come.

Unbelievers were condemned to die from the time of Adam. Since Adam did not eat the fruit from the tree of (Eternal Life), there was no afterlife for the unbelievers, even for Adama and Eve. When Jesus Christ came bearing the gift of Eternal life(an after life), He came to save those who will believe in Him.

When God told Adam that if He ate from the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil, that He would surely die, God did not lie at all.

Genesis 2 vs 15-17 (ERV)
15. Then the Lord God took [d]the man and put him in the garden of Eden to [e]tend and keep it.
16. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;
17. but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you[f] shall surely die.”

Genesis 3 vs 17-19 (ERV)
17. Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’: “Cursed is the ground for your sake; In toil you shall eat of it All the days of your life.
18. Both thorns and thistles it shall [f]bring forth for you, And you shall eat the herb of the field.
19. In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return.”

Adam was not birthed with Eternal life to begin with so the moment he died, it was indeed the end of Him(mind, body and soul).

Genesis 3 vs 22-24 (ERV)
22. Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”—
23. therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken.
24. So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2020
It was a parable
blazepascal:
Mtchew when you think you know everything. what happened between the rich man and lazarus .the rich man ended up in hell. after death comes judgement.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2020
So won't unbelievers go to Hell fire again?
Kobojunkiee:
The entirety of the man rests waiting on God, according to the parable of the 10 virgins. Jesus Christ told of the girls all falling asleep while waiting on the Bridegroom, but He never mentions them needing to change clothes of bodies after waking up.

Unbelievers were condemned to die from the time of Adam. Since Adam did not eat the fruit from the tree of (Eternal Life), there was no afterlife for the unbelievers, even for Adama and Eve. When Jesus Christ came bearing the gift of Eternal life(an after life), He came to save those who will believe in Him.

When God told Adam that if He ate from the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil, that He would surely die, God did not lie at all.

Adam was not birthed with Eternal life to begin with so the moment he died, it was indeed the end of Him(mind, body and soul).

Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by pyyxxaro: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2020
All of them go de viewing center

There go de view wetin de happen to the other people when de answer judgement.

Then another TV go de show them wetin de happen for were there de come from sad
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
So won't unbelievers go to Hell fire again?
Consider this, Hell is a place of ETERNAL punishment, right? Since unbelievers perish in the grave, they have no after-life, eternal or not, to spend in Hell, so they do not qualify for Hell at all.

Then you ask, who are those to end up in Hell then? undecided
Well, according to Jesus Christ, Heaven is the place where those who believe in Him and Obey His commandments, doing the work that He has commanded- not works that their pastors or selfish will have desired of them - will enter Heaven. Those who believe in Him but refuse to do the work that He has commanded though will end up spending the eternal life that He has given them when He saved them from the condemnation of sin that is death(from perishing in the grave) in Hell instead.

So as we see in John 5, all those who believe in Jesus Christ will be raised from the grave, and those who did well among them will enter into heaven while those who did not will be judged for Hell.

John 5 vs 22-30 (ERV)
25. Believe me, an important time is coming. That time is already here. People who are dead will hear the voice of the Son of God. And those who listen will live.
26. Life comes from the Father himself. So the Father has also allowed the Son to give life.
27. And the Father has given him the power to judge all people because he is the Son of Man.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by paxonel(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

So judgement comes immediately after death, no waiting
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by blazepascal(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
It was a parable
i dont want to go into arguments but dont take that parable as ordinary stories
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
It was a parable
Good answer!
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2020
blazepascal:
i dont want to go into arguments but dont take that parable as ordinary stories
You did that when you put forth that example of Lazarus and the Rich man. undecided
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2020
pyyxxaro:
All of them go de viewing center

There go de view wetin de happen to the other people when de answer judgement.

Then another TV go de show them wetin de happen for were there de come from sad
None of that is biblical undecided
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by blazepascal(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
You did that when you put forth that example of Lazarus and the Rich man. undecided
ok... but just know you are wrong.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Ibyno(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2020
they keep roaming up and down and appearing in our dream.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2020
blazepascal:
ok... but just know you are wrong.
Tell me exactly how I am wrong? Do you mean Jesus Christ was wrong when He said that those who die will sleep and wake up to His voice in the end? undecided
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Righteousness89(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:

Your Questions are rightly answered in the Bible in Words and in Practical.

Hebrews 9:27
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Luke 16:19-31
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2020
Thank you pastor Righteousness, but does it means people are currently in heaven and hell fire. And people who died yesterday are they in heaven or hell fire by now ?
Righteousness89:

Your Questions are rightly answered in the Bible in Words and in Practical.

Hebrews 9:27
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Luke 16:19-31
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Thank you pastor Righteousness, but does it means people are currently in heaven and hell fire. And people who died yesterday are they in heaven or hell fire by now ?
According to Jesus Christ, there are no people in Heaven or Hell at this time. People will be ushered in AFTER He comes, not before.

By the way, Jesus Christ did not say what is written in the book of Hebrew. That is instead a letter supposedly written by Paul.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by ENGINEERG(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2020
Exactly what I tot, until the end time, the world will be judged, there is a JUDGEMENT DAY, and then hell fire is created for the sinners..But all is still a misery .
Kobojunkiee:
According to Jesus Christ, there are no people in Heaven or Hell at this time. People will be ushered in AFTER He comes, not before.

By the way, Jesus Christ did not say what is written in the book of Hebrew. That is instead a letter supposedly written by Paul.
Re: Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? by Kobojunkiee: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Exactly what I tot, until the end time, the world will be judged, there is a JUDGEMENT DAY, and then hell fire is created for the sinners..But all is still a misery .
There is no mystery at all because Jesus Christ did not hide the Truth of this from anyone. Remember that His truth has been with us all for 2000 years.
However, many choose to remain blind to it out of ignorance or some other reason. That in no way removes or diminishes the truth of God revealed to all mankind by Jesus Christ about 2000 years ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Which Holy-Book Do Atheists Swear When Testifying In A Court? / Some Lies From Scientists / Is Divorce Acceptable Under New Testament Christainity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.