Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

#TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) (3796 Views)

More Details On The SCOAN Crisis Emerge As Insiders Speak / Until Judgment Day, People Who Died,where Will They Be, And What Are They Doing? / #TbJoshua VINDICATED.Coronavirus Disappears From Earth Because Of.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by No6ody(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why is the SCOAN covering this woman's face in their pictures?
What is wrong with showing her face, why are they censoring her face? I don't understand ooo!

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
No6ody:
What is wrong with showing her face, why are they censoring her face? I don't understand ooo!
She probably asked that her face not be revealed for privacy reasons. undecided

2 Likes

Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by Davash222(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Go and help us uncover her face, abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by No6ody(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
She probably asked that her face not be revealed for privacy reasons. undecided
Really? I thought that is a public place, so there's no privacy reserved for anybody. And why would she agree to work for them if she doesn't want her face to be seen (while she knew very much that cameras are everywhere). It's confusing though, but thanks for your comment...
Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by No6ody(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Finally, Righteousness2 is here. What is your input, Sir?
Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by No6ody(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:
Go and help us uncover her face, abeg.
How? It's censored already. angry
Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by chatinent: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
I don't believe this Nollywood thingy.

1 Like

Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by No6ody(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:
I don't believe this Nollywood thingy.
It's not Nollywood.
Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by No6ody(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
@new2012 Omishor2020 excellencyabia1 royalnose Nephilim

Priceless93

What do you gain from viewing a thread and leaving without commenting? sad
Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by excellencyabia1: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
No6ody:

Priceless93

what gain do you get when i comment without course?

1 Like

Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by Iyasaburi: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
It is because the person is no longer with them. Shikena

1 Like

Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
No6ody:
Really? I thought that is a public place, so there's no privacy reserved for anybody. And why would she agree to work for them if she doesn't want her face to be seen (while she knew very much that cameras are everywhere). It's confusing though, but thanks for your comment...
That a person is in a public place or works for a company, any organization, does not then imply that person's rights become public property. undecided

The only confusion such a thing could cause is with those who don't understand the rights of an individual. You need permission to use a person's image in advertising your business and it seems this particular woman did not consent to having her image used. . undecided
Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by LarryA1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
No6ody:

Lalasticlala
Dem dea censor her face for tv too? Omo if you want see the woman go watch Emanuel tv
Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by No6ody(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
sad
Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by Nephilim: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
No6ody:

Priceless93

NOTHING!
It's a dead thread!
And the best person to ask is dead gone!
So,
NOTHING!
Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by Omishor2020(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
No6ody:

Priceless93

Better than typing Rubbish
Re: #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) by joceey(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
She is no longer with them ,she is an ex-worker.

(1) (Reply)

Third Eye Chakra / Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry / Does Anyone Know Who And How The Bible Was Compiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.