Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag (7339 Views)

Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag / LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by NEWBIN: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2020
Find the pic of the man below

1 Share

Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by Aboks(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by XXXXTENTACION: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2020
My sister would not be that stupid to bring this bloody a$shole as a fiance
and if such happens i can never endorse such a mariage.

7 Likes

Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by mymadam(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2020
shocked So wetin do am nah? D bobo beta pass some paddy dem wey I sabi here for NL grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by pyyxxaro: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Naaa the guy shoe tire me

3 Likes

Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by Godada(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2020
I should be more concerned about the cost implications of sending my sister into an executive suite at yaba left till her bad taste for primitive men and half naked men with poor dress sense dissipates

10 Likes

Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by punisha: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
shocked

That's if my dogs will remain anything of him before I even see him.
See his head wrapped like burnt agidi jollof.

1 Like

Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by NoFucksToGive: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
My sister would not be that stupid to bring this a$shole as a fiance
and if such happens i can never endorse such a mariage.

Because even this man won't be interested in your washed up sister

10 Likes

Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by Mayng01(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
There is nothing wrong with the man, clean him freshen him up & put him in a decent clothing. That is all it takes to transform him. Even a handsome or good looking man who is not well dressed will still be tagged sickening
Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
mymadam:
shocked So wetin do am nah? D bobo beta pass some paddy dem wey I sabi here for NL grin
Our people are just too concern with now now and it's not supposed to be so
Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by ruggedtimi(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
NEWBIN:

na application letter?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by Odoogu(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
first and only question... who is your sister?cheesy
Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by BanevsJoker(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
NEWBIN:

Is he a vegetarian?
Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by thesicilian: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
ruggedtimi:
na application letter?
Lol. The guy was so formal, I too wondered.
Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by laluski(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
NEWBIN:

Go and check your WAEC result and stop asking stupid and useless questions that has absolutely no benefit to your life
Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by tobechi74: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2020
I kno.my sister will never lack clothing. He is a professional fashion designer,he will use banana leave to sow bra for her.
Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by doggedfighter(f): 1:07am On Nov 16, 2020
Op must be a secondary school student.

That just learnt formal and informal writing grin
Re: If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag by ukaface(f): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2020
Smh

You too, answer yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Back Side Real Or Surgically Enhanced(photos) / Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) / How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.