Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie (8283 Views)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Most Handsome Man In Nigeria ( very handsome Photos) / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by lkillbrokehoes: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
otemeh01:

you must be the prettiest girl in the universe for you to drop this comment.

PS. sha be claiming down. your horseband fit dey here o.
The same zzor girl is so ugly dat she doesn't post her full pictures, only her body, I wonder why y'all are taking her serious
only a ugly person will call another person ugly

1 Like

Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Joker09(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
FanOfMyself:

You can see that you the shallow minded fellow here. Melanin makes male look more masculine (and stronger) on the eyes. I'm not even that dark sef, I'm chocolate. That's why Africans are generally seen as physically stronger...

Nothing shallow about all I said. Insecurities make ppl say all sort of jargons about light skinned ppl, including the hypocrite ladies than condemn light skinned guys on the net and run after them in real life. A strong man is strong irrespective of his color. A good looking man is good looking irrespective of his color. That's just what I want to set straight.

1 Like

Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by TheCork(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nicenancy:
I am With Next Generations productions and we are about shooting our very first romantic movie.

Owing to our low budget , we cannot afford any of the big names to play the lead character, this thread is affording you the opportunity to upload your pic (guys only) as we hope to get a very handsome guy for our movie.

We are more interested in the face, so just a passport size is cool, other formats are ok too. Deadline is tomorrow, 12 noon, thank you. Interested persons must have some basic acting skills and fluent in English. Thank you

Nextgenerationsproductions

ok i will tink about it....chicks say am good lookin sir! smiley
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Joker09(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Zzor:
Wrong, talent without looks won't take you far in the acting business, your looks sells you out,it determines your market value

Nobody is ugly when it comes to acting my friend. Unless if that's the case in Nollywood. If a dwarf like Tyrion in GOT can bag different roles in Hollywood, who else can't? Don't discourage ppl biko.
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Joker09(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Zzor:
i agree but a talent without the appropriate look may cause you to be stagnant,the industry is competitive

There are different roles for everyone. You may not always get the lead character if you aren't good looking(beauty is in the eyes of the beholder) but you will always get a role if you're really talented.
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by fati2001(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
Obviously i couldnt.

piss off
then HANG URSELF
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Joker09(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
some of "we guys" aint interested in acting. Even if we were, we dnt knw if dnt knw if d actress, we are suppose to play d role wit, measures up to us in terms of d looks.

if i would ever take up d role, i'd need d actress to b kervy(curvy wit an azz) nd busty, as well as pretty.

So that you'll be having an erection while shooting ba. That one na suffering o.
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Uzomacharles: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:

WELDING CAN'T RECONSTRUCT YOU....ESPECIALLY UR FACIAL FEATURES.

SOME ENGINEERS RESIGN BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU ARE DESIGN.
Pity this people na
Biko

1 Like

Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Silentgroper(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Joker09:

So that you'll be having an erection while shooting ba. That one na suffering o.
grin. It's going make d romance real right?

1 Like

Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by FanOfMyself: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Joker09:

Nothing shallow about all I said. Insecurities make ppl say all sort of jargons about light skinned ppl, including the hypocrite ladies than condemn light skinned guys on the net and run after them in real life. A strong man is strong irrespective of his color. A good looking man is good looking irrespective of his color. That's just what I want to set straight.
I agree with you, but the general perspective is that blacks are stronger physically. Now If that's true, I don't know and I can't say. I called you shallow minded because you were inferring that I am dark that's why I am saying all these. But that's not the case because I have not been described as a dark guy in terms of complexion. But I know that darker guys appear more stronger physically on the eyes. Like you said, a strong man is a strong man irrespective of the skin color, but it doesn't change the fact that most people associates blacks with physical strength than whites.
The same thing is applicable in terms of intelligence and all that. The whites are generally regarded as more intelligent than the blacks, now this is still up for debate, but it doesn't change the fact that it's the widely accepted view.
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Silentgroper(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:

then.LEMME GO HANG MYSELF
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by fati2001(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:

LAME.!!!

CLEARLY EDITED
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Silentgroper(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:

LAME.!!!

CLEARLY I REALLY WANNA HANG MYSELF
Nt my problem
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Joker09(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I agree with you, but the general perspective is that blacks are stronger physically. Now If that's true, I don't know and I can't say. I called you shallow minded because you were inferring that I am dark that's why I am saying all these. But that's not the case because I have not been described as a dark guy in terms of complexion. But I know that darker guys appear more stronger physically on the eyes. Like you said, a strong man is a strong man irrespective of the skin color, but it doesn't change the fact that most people associates blacks with physical strength than whites.
The same thing is applicable in terms of intelligence and all that. The whites are generally regarded as more intelligent than the blacks, now this is still up for debate, but it doesn't change the fact that it's the widely accepted view.

What do you mean by 'general perspective', are these the African masses or the world at large? Coz I think that's just an assumption, of course ppl say 'black don't crack' which is said universally but have you ever wondered why most action movie protagonist are mostly white guys? These are guys we want to believe are stronger. Superman is always acted by a white guy, Batman is white, spiderman white, only Black Panther stands different yet he's not the strongest in the Marvel Avengers franchise, he doesn't come close to Thor who is white. I actually don't think the whites and other ppl in the world see black men as physically superior, maybe that's an illusion we have created for ourselves here in Africa to boost our ego and confidence.
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
The same zzor girl is so ugjy day she doesn't post her full pi only her body, I wonder why y'all are taking her serious
only a ugly person will call another person ugly
you wish I was ugly
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
dorin27:
Jeez babes!!! That was harsh. What did they ever do to you?
Lol,we bash ourselves that's all.Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep,dem ma no go sleep
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by dorin27(f): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Hey
Hey too undecided
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by dorin27(f): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Zzor:
Lol,we bash ourselves that's all.Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep,dem ma no go sleep
alright o
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by lkillbrokehoes: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
dorin27:
Hey too undecided
I told u not to follow that girl zzor, she's just bitter and hateful and I don't want her to contaminate u, stay away from her please
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by dorin27(f): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I told u not to follow that girl zzor, she's just bitter and hateful and I don't want her to contaminate u, stay away from her please
Okay papa grin
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by fati2001(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
Nt my problem

Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Myhusband(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Zzor:
Take your search elsewhere,what we have here are only good for horror movies

you must have had weird experience with those ugly guys you dated

babies everywhere
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Silentgroper(m): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:

Dz girl. sighs*
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by lkillbrokehoes: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
dorin27:
Okay papa grin
U ought to listen to me mama grin
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

you must have had weird experience with those ugly guys you dated

babies everywhere
I don't have any ugly experience
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Myhusband(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Zzor:
I don't have any ugly experience

but you sounded pained in this unprovocative thread, I doubt you don't have
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Dayson55: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Qualified?

Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by eyinola: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
u look cool, but no be romantic movie suppose fit u, na politicians movie u suppose act.

I hope u are not one of the few politicians that steals money btw
lol grin
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by lkillbrokehoes: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

but you sounded pained in this unprovocative thread, I doubt you don't have
Zzor is, I know a Nairalander who chopped her and clean mouth
Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Myhusband(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:

I can't doubt you because she draw verdict on all Nairaland guys as if she have tasted many

someone like her will go on 3months IT under my boxer before I can even decide if she worth the date

she need to know not all Nairaland guys are cheap....

1 Like

Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
One thing I can't do is to date a nairalander,their kiss and tell is top notch either directly or indirectly hence the reason I don't check my dms anymore.Keep wishing for my disgrace,you are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Very Handsome Man Wanted For A Romantic Movie by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

I can't doubt you because she draw verdict on all Nairaland guys as if she have tasted many

someone like her will go on 3months IT under my boxer before I can even decide if she worth the date

she need to know not all Nairaland guys are cheap....
who is this one that is hyping himself, you can't even approach me in reality, this is a fact. The only person I can give audience outside here is seun because he's decent and rich. I'm not attracted to the menace of society, not easily carried away. I wish I can slap you now for this comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... / How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.