Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Secret Steps On How To Make Your Battery Life Last Longer Than Usual - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Secret Steps On How To Make Your Battery Life Last Longer Than Usual (374 Views)

What Is Your Battery Capacity And How Long Does It Last With Heavy Usage?? / How Long Does Your Battery Last? / Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Steps On How To Make Your Battery Life Last Longer Than Usual by Oyintarelayefa: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Secret Steps On How To Make Your Battery Life Last Longer Than Usual by saxby(f): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2020
I told you were going to post the steps here instead of the link, well one step I know of is to not to be using my phone while charging it, I've been doing that on my TECNO phone and it's been serving me quite well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Secret Steps On How To Make Your Battery Life Last Longer Than Usual by tayo60(f): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2020
Op is not serious, click ko clack ni.
Re: Secret Steps On How To Make Your Battery Life Last Longer Than Usual by Corroro: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2020
saxby:
I told you were going to post the steps here instead of the link, well one step I know of is to not to be using my phone while charging it, I've been doing that on my TECNO phone and it's been serving me quite well cheesy
true, it's never advisable to use your phone while charging it
Re: Secret Steps On How To Make Your Battery Life Last Longer Than Usual by Nancy1986: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Nothing last for ever enjoy your phone while charging and chatting lol

(1) (Reply)

Chip Unlock Iphone XS Max 64gb 140k With Face ID / Who Cursed Us In This Country Nnc / UK Used Samsung S9plus Or Redmi Note 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.