Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop (2334 Views)

One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / There's One Bad Thing You Need To Know About My Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by Prinss: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mine is picking meat from MY pot of soup or stew. After preparing a pot of soup or stew I find it difficult to keep my fingers off the meats and fishes in it. Almost every time I enter the kitchen I must pick one or two piece(s). And if it takes longer before I need to go to the kitchen, then I will just go for that particular reason. God knows I have tried to stop it but I just can't

If I was a superhero I'm most definitely sure well-garnished beef would have been one of my weaknesses.

So now you know don't judge.

What

is

one

bad

habit

you

know

you

have

but

unable

to

stop??

Let's go. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by rukz: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
gambling.........

I can
do anything to let go off it.

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Reading.
Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by flyingpig: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Three

1. Doing things in a flash. It affects my brain

2. Stammering/stuttering

3. Eating my mouth

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by Deffjam: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Alabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by flyingpig: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
rukz:
gambling.........

I can
do anything to let go off it.
I feel you bro because i was once a heavy gambler like you. I lost stupendously, hundreds of thousands. No be devil say make i stop.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by 2dice01: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Deffjam:
Alabi
Alabi the G.O.A.T
Hope you dont do Virtual too
Cus that one uses 5G pipe to suck money

4 Likes

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by 2dice01: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
I dont know how to ask for Help
And i dont expect any
So if you help me with 10naira I will continue Helping you and your Generation till thy kingdom come

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by tellsblinks(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
2dice01:
I dont know how to ask for Help

And i dont expect any

So if you help me with 10naira
I will continue Helping you and your Generation till thy kingdom come

This is so mee!! Please is this wrong?
Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by Eryyy92: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
2dice01:
Alabi the G.O.A.T

grin
2dice01:
Alabi the G.O.A.T

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by 2dice01: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
tellsblinks:

This is so mee!! Please is this wrong?
Nope

Depending on someone is Bad
Humans will disappoint
Didn't started today
Won't stop tomorrow

Just know when you are being used

Gracias

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by chiiraq802(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Weed.... And I'm not trying to stop it....#Never

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by CheGuevara101(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
I can't stop calling people "Mumu"
Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by Uzomacharles: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
flyingpig:
I feel you bro because i was once a heavy gambler like you. I lost stupendously, hundreds of thousands. No be devil say make i stop.

grin grin grin grin

Afterall is your lie

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by fati2001(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
lafing evin dou in seriyours setiwaytion

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by Prinss: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
fati2001:
lafing evin dou in seriyours setiwaytion

Se omo yoruba ni??

1 Like

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by Prinss: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
flyingpig:
Three

1. Doing things in a flash. It affects my brain

2. Stammering/stuttering

3. Eating my mouth

Let me not lie apart from #2, I don't understand what you mean by the rest. But let me just pretend that I get you.

9 Likes

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
I love bbw alot
I wanna stop but I'm finding it very difficult embarassed
Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by flyingpig: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Prinss:

Let me not lie apart from #2, I don't understand what you mean by the rest. But let me just pretend that I get you.
you won't understand.
Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by paulolee(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
1.gambling...
2. Laughing I serious matters, na so bea de vex tell me say she fail assignment wey I copy from her bt me i pass mine, I jus tear laugh
3..approaching a new bea, lamba her to get her number n wont call or chat with her bcoz m nt interested, las las na jus watsap status i go de view...
Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by Prinss: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
flyingpig:
you won't understand.

Yh, no sh*t.

1 Share

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by Sawzer(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
I'm heavily addicted to BMW angry
Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by LINTUNE(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
paulolee:
1.gambling...
2. Laughing I serious matters, na so bea de vex tell me say she fail assignment wey I copy from her bt me i pass mine, I jus tear laugh
3..approaching a new bea, lamba her to get her number n wont call or chat with her bcoz m nt interested, las las na jus watsap status i go de view...
....that no 3 na my own o...some go even call u, they ask why i never call them...chai, them no go understand, things choke for man head like this..

1 Like

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by tobechi74: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Browsing in toilet

1 Like

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by Bigmanpickin: 12:15am On Nov 16, 2020
lack of commitment to anything

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by temmytee2309: 12:33am On Nov 16, 2020
Playing bet online using the money in my account.... It's really affecting me badly.

Any small money in my account, the first thing to think about is to use it to bet.

After being broke for some period, I worked hard and I received 15k, believe me it didn't last up to 2 days in my account, it all went down south. It's as if am working for this bet company people.

Pls if there's any help u can render me on how to stop it... I beg of u tell me, cos it's causing me depression.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by PanickMode(m): 1:32am On Nov 16, 2020
Playing bet 9ja. Anyday wey I decide say nah my last day to play I go win multiples that day. Am not enjoying it because of the BP that accompanies it sometimes. Just say I dey win most times to just abandon am like dat

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 16, 2020
finding it difficult to reply messages or call back after missing a call...from friends or even family...I just feel I am powerless to stop it

1 Like

Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by scilover: 3:15am On Nov 16, 2020
I can't stop sleeping. although it looks normal, I can sleep all day which "better I just die". I slept and slept without doing anything. it also makes my body weak.
Re: What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop by martius101(m): 5:18am On Nov 16, 2020
Prinss:
Mine is picking meat from MY pot of soup or stew. After preparing a pot of soup or stew I find it difficult to keep my fingers off the meats and fishes in it. Almost every time I enter the kitchen I must pick one or two piece(s). And if it takes longer before I need to go to the kitchen, then I will just go for that particular reason. God knows I have tried to stop it but I just can't

If I was a superhero I'm most definitely sure well-garnished beef would have been one of my weaknesses.

So now you know don't judge.

What

is

one

bad

habit

you

know

you

have

but

unable

to

stop??

Let's go. grin grin

smoking Colorado, masturbating....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Know About This (pics) / After Travelling From Lagos To Abuja To Visit A Guy She Met On Facebook, See Wha / Drama As Married Man Impregnates His Side Chick’s Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.