Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

See Why APC Will Bar Kalu From Contesting Presidential Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why APC Will Bar Kalu From Contesting Presidential Primaries (399 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Court orders the release of Orji Uzor Kalu from Jail / Absence Of Kalu From Court Stalls Hearing In Alleged N7.65bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why APC Will Bar Kalu From Contesting Presidential Primaries by ABlAstate: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
First and foremost, OUK is the reason Abia is a shithole today. He is the reason Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria.

OUK looted Abia state and was convicted, today OUK is an ex convict.

APC will bar him from contesting the presidential primaries. I support Umahi to move to APC.

For now we in the SE have just;
Ngige and Umahi for APC presidential primaries

Re: See Why APC Will Bar Kalu From Contesting Presidential Primaries by OfficialAwol(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
ABlAstate:
First and foremost, OUK is the reason Abia is a shithole today. He is the reason Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria.

OUK looted Abia state and was convicted, today OUK is an ex convict.

APC will bar him from contesting the presidential primaries. I support Umahi to move to APC.

For now we in the SE have just;
Ngige and Umahi for APC presidential primaries

I don't want OUK as president but be rest assured that APC will not bar him from contesting the presidency.

So, rest.

(1) (Reply)

Success Of Buhari Administration From 2015 Till Date / Insecurity: Obaseki Declares Curfew In Edo, As Army Begins Operation Sting (pixs / BREAKING: ASUU agrees to suspend 8-month strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.