Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) (41588 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by fayomim: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Anambra people and mysterious death are like 5&6 ... Hmm RIP to the dead..such a pity
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Crackow12: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Stanzingerzy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Too much of building lylon tad, or express highway inside village community.
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Pimine: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Aswearugaaad

This is really saaad. Alive one minute, gone the next.
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Essence20(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
MurM:

It happened today. This afternoon. She and the bike man died instantly. They were hit by a sienna. She lives in the school hostel. On Friday two students on a bike both females had an accident. One died instantly. The other died this morning. Yesterday being Saturday, a shuttle ‘jumped’ into a shop, 5 persons died including the shop owner. Today the girl above And her bike man collided with a sienna and they died instantly. Spread this news. Igbariam is not safe! We came to read not to be sacrificed.
This is quite strange.
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by KnightsTemplar(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Rest in peace ooooo
Anambra people na waoh for una oo .
Now the pussy don waste ..
What am i even saying sef ?
Anyway, rest in peace .
( i never take my drug finish sef)

Everything is a joke to you guys, may you continue to take that drug till eternity. Fool.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by starbuck(f): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
What happened to her leg?

Was that as a result of blood clotting
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by sammuell(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
We're all scared now
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by cardoctor(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
RIP
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Dhinmmar(f): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
May her soul RIP. A final year student in English department. The bike man also died

That Road @igbariam that I'm scared of to cross talk more of taking a bike

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Sniper101(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
SMH. abi no be Anambra again?
We know what they do
No be today.

Anyways...
May her gentle soul RIP

starbuck:

Oh! You noticed it too, right?
Me sef I don't understand it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Rest in peace ooooo
Anambra people na waoh for una oo .
Now the pussy don waste ..
What am i even saying sef ?
Anyway, rest in peace .
( i never take my drug finish sef)
it's not ur fault ur stupid

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Chidex50(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
RIP to this beautiful damsel. But this quack media you no dey see the daily accidents that happens in Lagos? Or na Only Anambra you dey cover?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Wickedfact: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Summon the traditional ruler of Igbariam to Awka and tell him that if this nonsense happens again, he would be suspended indefinitely together with his cabinet.

You will see that he would find spiritual solution to this problem.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by MrCover: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
starbuck:

Visit www.. com for more details
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
They should have taken her to the hospital who knows and all of them were there just blabing

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by MrCover: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chidex50:
RIP to this beautiful damsel. But this quack media you no dey see the daily accidents that happens in Lagos? Or na Only Anambra you dey cover?

Are you insulting
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by MrCover: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dhinmmar:
May her soul RIP. A final year student in English department. The bike man also died

That Road @igbariam that I'm scared of to cross talk more of taking a bike

Please Are you from Anambra State
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Dhinmmar(f): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
MrCover:

Please Are you from Anambra State

Yes I'm
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by doneback04: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
life is nothing, only God knows what tomorrow will bring, God help us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by MrCover: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dhinmmar:

Yes I'm

Ok, How Long, Have you known
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rest in peace, gentle soul.

1) We should remind ourselves, that we should be responsible while driving vehicles, respect human life, stop your car once you see anyone trying to cross the road.

2) Don't over speed.

3) Use Okada that has good behavior and composure.

4) Talk to the drivers about the importance of life and safety.

Remember our problems are peculiar, if we all have a good attitude on the road, car accidents will be rare. Poor human attitude causes a lot of tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by sammirano: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Avoid okada at allcost but no.they will be forming big boys nd girls on the bike. RIP girl.
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rest in peace, gentle soul.

1) We should remind ourselves, that we should be responsible while driving vehicles, respect human life, stop your car once you see anyone trying to cross the road.

2) Don't over speed.

3) Use Okada that has good behavior and composure.

4) Talk to the drivers about the importance of life and safety.

Remember our problems are peculiar, if we all have a good attitude on the road, car accidents will be rare. Poor human attitude causes a lot of tragedy.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Something is definitely wrong there....

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Uli22(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
This was my school back then....Lord have mercy on ur people
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by premierlead: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
See as igbariam waste pussies to sacrifice
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Golan007: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
OOzz:
Buhari's regime has been bad luck after another. That man is a bad omen, a terrible omen

And you are still alive?

How?
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by kevotek1000(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
Life so short and unpredictable, this is a painful exit. I Pray that God will grant unto her eternal peace and give her family the fortitude to bear this unbearable and irreplaceable lost. R.I.P beautiful angel.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) / Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.