Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) (41600 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Csami(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Shit happens when there's no traffic control, no road regulations, drivers that don't respect the right of road, overspeeding etc. There's no spiritual nonsense. People should obey road rules.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
precisely it has nothing to do with the spiritual, it's the poor attitudes of road users, people should stop driving on the roads like they are in so much hurry or in a ring to punch each other.

Csami:
Shit happens when there's no traffic control, no road regulations, drivers that don't respect the right of road, overspeeding etc. There's no spiritual nonsense. People should obey road rules.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Rest in peace ooooo
Anambra people na waoh for una oo .
Now the pussy don waste.....
What am i even saying sef ?
Anyway, rest in peace .
( i never take my drug finish sef)

An average nigerian male baby's brain Is filled with pvssy cum and akamu. You lots are technically Valueless, Worthless and Disposable to the female gender. You Just proved It again that you male babies think with your Dvcks lol. One of the Major reason the Economy Is stagnant and not working. Nothing Upstairs......

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Evolutionlove:

An average nigerian male baby's brain Is filled with pvssy cum and akamu. You lots are technically Valueless, Worthless and Disposable to the female gender. You Just proved It again that you male babies think with your Dvcks lol. One of the Major reason the Economy Is stagnant and not working. Nothing Upstairs......
Bro, you're not psychologically sound
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Dshocker(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wickedfact:
Summon the traditional ruler of Igbariam to Awka and tell him that if this nonsense happens again, he would be suspended indefinitely together with his cabinet.

You will see that he would find spiritual solution to this problem.

Really,you must be a wise man that eats through his anus
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
We all need to go back to God and repent.

A Godless life is a useless life.

Don't be deceived by the glaring advancements in science and neglect the almighty.

Even some prominent scientists believe in the presence of a being responsible for the natural order and chaos that exists in this world.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Wickedfact: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dshocker:

Really,you must be a wise man that eats through his anus

You must be mistaking me for your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by speedchariot(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
Everything will be alright....
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by emmyw(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Rest in peace ooooo
Anambra people na waoh for una oo .
Now the pussy don waste ..
What am i even saying sef ?
Anyway, rest in peace .
( i never take my drug finish sef)
meeeeh, You Don't Have Sense At All, Forget Internet, You Don't Have Sense.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by asmovic(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Rest in peace ooooo . Anambra people na waoh for una oo . . Now the pussy don waste .. . What am i even saying sef ? Anyway, rest in peace . ( i never take my drug finish sef)
change your drug. it ain't working.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by mrkings84(m): 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
MY BLOOD AND THAT OF MY FAMILYS AND FRIENDS SHALL NOT BE SPILLED BY ANY EVIL ALTAR THIS EMBER MONTH IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by juman(m): 1:19am On Nov 16, 2020
Pascal181:
A young girl with big dreams just cut short like that. God have mercy on us and grant her eternity in heaven

Big loss to the family.
I shed tears.

She died because the country is bad.
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by juman(m): 1:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Avoid using okada as much as possible.
If you use it, caution the rider severely.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 1:27am On Nov 16, 2020
Chai.RIP. see fine gal de for jst give me make I go marry, even as I no get money
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:46am On Nov 16, 2020
MurM:

It happened today. This afternoon. She and the bike man died instantly. They were hit by a sienna. She lives in the school hostel. On Friday two students on a bike both females had an accident. One died instantly. The other died this morning. Yesterday being Saturday, a shuttle ‘jumped’ into a shop, 5 persons died including the shop owner. Today the girl above And her bike man collided with a sienna and they died instantly. Spread this news. Igbariam is not safe! We came to read not to be sacrificed.

nobody is sacrificing you....blame it on carelessness or impatient on one of the parties involved.......RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Myhusband(m): 4:56am On Nov 16, 2020
OOzz:
Buhari's regime has been bad luck after another. That man is a bad omen, a terrible omen

blame him and leave your governor that refuse to do good road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by trumpcoat(m): 4:59am On Nov 16, 2020
It's a pity,rest in peace
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Agugbadin: 5:49am On Nov 16, 2020
post=96074629:
Abeg @Juliusmomoh Come And See Another Bad News In Anambra

Anambra in the news again. There is need for Christians to come together and call upon God for mercy. So that he will hear and change the mind of the evil men and women in that state.
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Agugbadin: 5:54am On Nov 16, 2020
jajeri3216:
We all need to go back to God and repent.

A Godless life is a useless life.

Don't be deceived by the glaring advancements in science and neglect the almighty.

Even some prominent scientists believe in the presence of a being responsible for the natural order and chaos that exists in this world.

Nice one,
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Daveobi10: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2020
I had accident on thesame road in 2012 during my exam period, but God saved me from Death, just injuries. Also after graduation, I had another accident but sustained little injuries. This road is actually a death trap and the Okada Riders are also contributing to this as many of them are always on high speed.
May God save His Children, Amen
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2020
So sad RIP

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by authority2006(m): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2020
OOzz:
Buhari's regime has been bad luck after another. That man is a bad omen, a terrible omen

I was reading to see where bad luck and terrible things happened to you or your family or people close to you but I didn't see one. I hope you are not wishing this on yourself because I don't understand this crap you posted at all.
In Nigeria and everywhere else in the world, accidents and deaths happen everyday

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by riczy(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2020
Wats d state of d road like? Is it a smooth road without bumps or entirely bad? Someone who know about d terrain shud explain pls!
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2020
Agugbadin:

Anambra in the news again. There is need for Christians to come together and call upon God for mercy. So that he will hear and change the mind of the evil men and women in that state.
U make a good point, but some christians there are business minded..
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Mel003: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

blame him and leave your governor that refuse to do good road

The road is actually tarred.

When u build good roads in Nigeria they will kill them self with too much speed.

The solution is putting traffic regulators that will regulate the speed of drivers.
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Mel003: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2020
riczy:
Wats d state of d road like? Is it a smooth road without bumps or entirely bad? Someone who know about d terrain shud explain pls!
The road is tarred.
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by KingMack(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2020
Na lap swell like that undecided Dear God in this time of hardship prevent us from untimely death. Ammen
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Cashio(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2020
Sonnobax15:
See as this fine girl take end her life like that

If I dey tell dem say this life no balance one bit,Dem go dey think say I dey lie or I dey joke...But wait lemme tell you something-"so long it's a matter of life and death,I don't joke"

You see this life en,I've made up my mind to do anything possible to ensure my peace of mind.... Whether I see food eat today or not,I go still always thank God for life..... because no be every body wey chop cow leg yesterday nai see today....

Eat, drink and fvck whosoever that ought to be fvcked because problem for this life no dey ever finish....
Your first sentence tho...How de fine girl take end her life...
You sounded like she went on awol or something like that
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
some years ago wen i went to Igbariam campus, you'll see bike men carrying 3 pple, 2 at d back and 1 in front including d rider making 4 on a bike and speeding on d road.
so sad
Re: Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) by SandraJane: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
post=96074530:
Update From . COM

See The Previous Thread On Road Accident In Igbariam Campus - https://www.nairaland.com/6255847/only-daughter-dies-accident-anambra

From The Trending Incident Reaching News Desk, This Evening, There Is Another Terrible Accident That killed one lady, On Sunday, November 15th, 2020 at Igbariam in Anambra State.

As The Time, of filing this report, the details of the girl, is still unknown, Reports.

Watch The Video From The Accident As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1QNVZDnC1I

More Details Later!

Source: BLOG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.