Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him (1962 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / My My First Daughter Said She Loves Me More Than My Wife, Pls Help / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by angelEmade: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
I am pretty much liberal so I won't want you to blame me for some of the things I will be posting here.
So I have this girlfriend who has been a darling to Mee since ages past. recently she met her secondary school crush again and they have been doing well in terms of relationship since then...only that recently in a phone conversation she told me of her challenges.
The guy is her dream guy, her first love, a cool nerd who doesn't talk much. He is into modeling...and quiet rich. This is a guy she has carried in her heart since many years ago...probably her first love. Truth is she even had to ask him out stylishly when they met again cuz she just love him too much.
But the problem is she complained the guy's p*** is terribly small. there was even an instance where she described it as 'like a baby's p***'
They have had discussions about it...don't get me wrong...my friend isn't into sex ooo but when you love someone so much things are bound to happen. The guy doesn't push for sex either but when the atmosphere is chilly and they are both alone...they do stuffs....everything other than sex...and no matter what she does the something just doesn't 'grow big'
As a student in the medical field and as her friend...she mentioned it to me...in fact she complained about it severally...cuz again,the guy is her dream guy...everything she wants in a man....but just that one issue
well recently I tried visiting her cuz she came to my place and mistakenly took my own Gionee s11 instead of hers (both are same colour. we ordered it online at the same time and bought the same pouch for them)
gbam! she went somewhere else but the guy was around.
I decided to wait for her and placed a call through. she asked me to feel at home and relax with her visiting bf.
I did alot of discussions with the guy..he is indeed extremely cool
luckily he mentioned the small cock issue himself (thank God! I had wanted to ask him but didn't know how) he said he is afraid my friend my leave him cuz of that.
I offered to help him and asked him and asked if he has sought any medical help in the past to which he replied no. I understand many many people with such issue find it demeaning to seek help.
well from our discussions he knew I must know a little about the male organ (m a newbie oo but at least we are already working with cadevers)
somehow he wasn't shy to pull his trouser and let me see.
wow...that thing ain't small ooo it measured about 7cm when aroused. (or maybe my hands are magical)
I can bet he hasn't been with much ladies and my friend have damaged his self esteem. he believes his something is actually terribly small.
obviously what happened between me and the guy is private and my friend doesn't need to know about it.
but most guys are like that...it is not until you carry an iroko tree down there that you will be able to satisfy her ooo
don't kill yourself with drugs and enlargers ooo take it easy.
I have used many illustrations to explain to my friend that her guy is normal. she is a pastor's daughter and I know she is still tight down there cux she has a good moral upbringing. she doesn't need it big.
Ladies please don't lose a good guy cuz of something as mundane as that ooo
Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by blazepascal(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
nothing serious here
Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by chatinent: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
You don turn ‘the guy’ sharp.
Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by Hyland(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wow!!! Nice write up.
A lot of guys are battling with low self-esteem and sometimes the angle in which they see the pen*s from makes it look smaller.
The truth is an average guy wish his pen*s was an inch longer even though it perfect.

1 Like

Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by crazygod(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wait a min...... The guy got an erection with you but not with your friend? Your friend is doing something wrong and don't try to be alone with this guy ever again.

1 Like

Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by Mywd: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hyland:
Wow!!! Nice write up.
A lot of guys are battling with low self-esteem and sometimes the angle in which they see the pen*s from makes it look smaller.
The truth is an average guy wish his pen*s was an inch longer even though it perfect.

The bolded is meeeee

1 Like

Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by crackhaus: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Yea yea, cool story...

So you went to your friend's house, met her boyfriend and both of you got talking about his insecurities.
Then somehow his penïs fell into your hands and experienced a magical hand-job from you – this gave you a chance to measure him while aroused, because you're a student in the medical field who was simply concerned about a dear friend's complaints.

Cool story yea...

14 Likes

Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by LagBae(f): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
7cm is small now, except you mean 7inches. By the way, what were you doing, handling his p*** till he got aroused?

2 Likes

Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by SAMBARRY: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Shey you want your pen1s to long pass Pete edochies walking stick or what?
Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
What a weird story!

1 Like

Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by mumumugu(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Say the truth,na you get the small pee pee

2 Likes

Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by pozehnani(f): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
He doesn't get turned on or full erection by a woman but a fellow man? What does that tell you? The guy is gay, simple!

3 Likes

Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by DontBullshitMe: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2020
crackhaus:
Yea yea, cool story...

So you went to your friend's house, met her boyfriend and both of you got talking about his insecurities.
Then somehow his penïs fell into your hands and experienced a magical hand-job from you – this gave you a chance to measure him while aroused, because you're a student in the medical field who was simply concerned about a dear friend's complaints.

Cool story yea...
Forget. The pathway to hell fire is already sealed for you grin grin
Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by crackhaus: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Forget. The pathway to hell fire is already sealed for you grin grin

There is always a chance for repentance. cheesy
Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by Clicked: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
crazygod:
Wait a min...... The guy got an erection with you but not with your friend? Your friend is doing something wrong and don't try to be alone with this guy ever again.

Lol, the only thing the friend is doing wrong is that she is the wrong gender
Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by Kirchoffs: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
7cm is small o , that's about 2.5inches when erect..@angelEmade
Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by space9880: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
angelEmade:
I am pretty much liberal so I won't want you to blame me for some of the things I will be posting here.
So I have this girlfriend who has been a darling to Mee since ages past. recently she met her secondary school crush again and they have been doing well in terms of relationship since then...only that recently in a phone conversation she told me of her challenges.
The guy is her dream guy, her first love, a cool nerd who doesn't talk much. He is into modeling...and quiet rich. This is a guy she has carried in her heart since many years ago...probably her first love. Truth is she even had to ask him out stylishly when they met again cuz she just love him too much.
But the problem is she complained the guy's p*** is terribly small. there was even an instance where she described it as 'like a baby's p***'
They have had discussions about it...don't get me wrong...my friend isn't into sex ooo but when you love someone so much things are bound to happen. The guy doesn't push for sex either but when the atmosphere is chilly and they are both alone...they do stuffs....everything other than sex...and no matter what she does the something just doesn't 'grow big'
As a student in the medical field and as her friend...she mentioned it to me...in fact she complained about it severally...cuz again,the guy is her dream guy...everything she wants in a man....but just that one issue
well recently I tried visiting her cuz she came to my place and mistakenly took my own Gionee s11 instead of hers (both are same colour. we ordered it online at the same time and bought the same pouch for them)
gbam! she went somewhere else but the guy was around.
I decided to wait for her and placed a call through. she asked me to feel at home and relax with her visiting bf.
I did alot of discussions with the guy..he is indeed extremely cool
luckily he mentioned the small cock issue himself (thank God! I had wanted to ask him but didn't know how) he said he is afraid my friend my leave him cuz of that.
I offered to help him and asked him and asked if he has sought any medical help in the past to which he replied no. I understand many many people with such issue find it demeaning to seek help.
well from our discussions he knew I must know a little about the male organ (m a newbie oo but at least we are already working with cadevers)
somehow he wasn't shy to pull his trouser and let me see.
wow...that thing ain't small ooo it measured about 7cm when aroused. (or maybe my hands are magical)
I can bet he hasn't been with much ladies and my friend have damaged his self esteem. he believes his something is actually terribly small.
obviously what happened between me and the guy is private and my friend doesn't need to know about it.
but most guys are like that...it is not until you carry an iroko tree down there that you will be able to satisfy her ooo
don't kill yourself with drugs and enlargers ooo take it easy.
I have used many illustrations to explain to my friend that her guy is normal. she is a pastor's daughter and I know she is still tight down there cux she has a good moral upbringing. she doesn't need it big.
Ladies please don't lose a good guy cuz of something as mundane as that ooo
that sh!t is not up to 3 inches and you say is normal? even my flaccid pen is bigger than his erect pen.
Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by duduade: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
crackhaus:
Yea yea, cool story...

Cool story yea...

You mind the idiat

He is even vouching for the girl that she is tight down there

Wahala for who no get person to be checking down there

Loool
Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by zexy2030(m): 5:54am On Dec 24, 2020
Let me help you.
Re: His Pe**** Is Small But She Loves Him by BlowYourMind: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2020
Well GOD is a perfect GOD, He neither created anything that is a problem, when I was dating a girl that I disflowered myself, at the beginning there was no problem, I lasted , until she started complaining I was too lazy because I don't last 30seconds of sex in first round and 2 round is less than 5% sure, because I eat and I am addicted lots of sugar, and later she said I had small tool, but I never mind because I know what caused the complain, she has started see another guy, I was a great detective, I never care about her seeing another guy because I know she just for a short while, what I am saying in essence is that if you haven't visited any other person to compare the small tool with. There wouldn't be any issue if she had nothing to compare it with.

(1) (Reply)

Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed / Who Is Fatter? Yoruba Women Or Igbo Women? / I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.