Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed (1960 Views)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed by felixawe(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
A Nigerian man reportedly summoned a family meeting because of the different bedroom styles his wife gave him, which were completely new and strange to him.

The story was shared by a caller during a phone-in session on a Family Radio Programme, saying the incident happened at a village where he was serving as a corp member in Ebonyi state.
According to the narrator, the husband hadn’t experienced the different styles his wife gave him, so he had to pause during the act to ask where she learnt the various styles from.
The wife responded that she had been watching adult movies lately, but her husband wasn’t satisfied with her explanation as he assumed that she might have learnt them from cheating on him with different men and was pretending to responsible all along.

He then summoned his wife’s family members, and told them to ask their daughter to confess where she learnt the ‘ strange positions’ from, since she had never ever given it to him that way in their 3 years of marriage.

She again told them that she learnt it from watching adult movies, which shocked the family members as they expressed shock that she could be watching such ‘demonic’ movies knowing she’s married woman.

They condemned her actions, and tried to plead with the husband to believe his wife, but he was adamant and said if she didn’t mention the men she had been sleeping with, she should forget about the marriage.

https://naijatell.com/50306/man-summons-family-meeting-after-his-wife-gave-him-strange-styles-in-bed/

Re: Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed by EmptyGarden(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Very necessary. You marry coded olosho, now she don unmask, your eye don shine. Finders keepers my broda, enjoy your marriage.
Re: Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hehehehe.....!! gringrin Wahala be like shit way no gree flush gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed by Jeon(f): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lol.. But you men said " you don't want a log as a wife "

WHY THE COMPLAIN?

1 Share

Re: Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed by janedonez(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Loll
Re: Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed by JOACHINpedro: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2021

Re: Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed by stephenoladimej(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Like seriously am surprised with the reaction of the man. Let's say maybe because is not used to it, well to my own understanding I know the woman must have taught in her mind how he will learn to satisfy her husband the more, but because of guilty conscience that's doing the husband he laid allegations on his wife..That kind of man is having something in his cupboard don't you think?
Re: Man Summons Family Meeting After His Wife Gave Him Strange Styles In Bed by Sonnobax15(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin
Ok na..

I no get dog,I no dey chop dog,but you say make I squat and begin lash you like dog undecided. For whattttttttttt? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They So Much Young Single Mothers / Stay Away Or Keep Visiting. / A Tragedy I Have Not Seen Before!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.