Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) (68035 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Liposure: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2020
humilitypays:
E be like say you like suffering.....I am telling you what works and the shortest cut to it and you want to go looking for ladies fasting to get a guy abroad, even if na Chad them no mind, this guy your case go hard if u no take time angry angry
lol. i swear u no well

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Liposure: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
yahoo boy enjoying his loot.
a veteran actor
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by mentored: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:
I watched this boys movies when he was a child, now he is married while I am still single, no money and I don't want to bring a woman to suffer in my house the way my mum suffered in her husband's house..

Oh lord, pls do something not just for me alone but everyone in my type of situation

GOD ANSWERED JOB WHEN HE PRAYED FOR HIS FRIENDS

God has answered you.

But you have to do something if you are not doing anything yet.

If you are doing something, HE will favor you
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by pasol4real(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:
I watched this boys movies when he was a child, now he is married while I am still single, no money and I don't want to bring a woman to suffer in my house the way my mum suffered in her husband's house..

Oh lord, pls do something not just for me alone but everyone in my type of situation
A big Amen to your prayer
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:

Lolz. It's well. Watch and see the goodness of God upon ur life. Just remember to be good and help those in need.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by dfrost: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:
I don't want to go there cause if I do you will brake down in tears..if you listen to half of what she went through which was neither her fault nor dadds fault

Don't worry. It will work out one day. Make sure that you don't give. And treat her like a queen always. Anything she demands from you, try and do it for her. That will put a smile on her face. It doesn't need to be the whole world. cry smiley
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by classicopera(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:

and a resounding Amen to that.
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Osirawboy: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Uk Used Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for sale.

Storage is 128GB. Duos/ Dual sim Version .

PRICE : #145,000 Negotiable

Whatsapp : 08167412044 or 08158321086

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Osirawboy: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Available.... Negotiable

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by EMMY76: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Very lovely this is how it's supposed to be not all these yeye nigerian so called artists that prefers to turn their girl friends to baby mamas instead of marrying them like responsible men.
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Mikymiky0(f): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Beautiful couple...The lady is taller than him NOT older than him. Congratulations to them.
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Ever8090: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolz. It's well. Watch and see the goodness of God upon ur life. Just remember to be good and help those in need.
Amen
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Ever8090: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
mentored:

GOD ANSWERED JOB WHEN HE PRAYED FOR HIS FRIENDS

God has answered you.

But you have to do something if you are not doing anything yet.

If you are doing something, HE will favor you
why won't I be doing something at this age?..I am not lazy..I am trying my best and I am not hungry but it is not just enough for an extra mouth..
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by oscarbravo: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
benhope222:
The Lady looks older than him �

and how is dat ur problem
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Goldp5988(f): 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Brandonx:
The lady is fine.
Omonomose tongue

Esan man
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by AprokoGirl: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxMGYNc3UzI

Popular Nigerian Actor and comedian Williams Uchemba has done his traditional marriage today.

The former Nollywood child actor landed in Anambra state yesterday to pick up his wife and today was their traditional marriage and he is set to do his white wedding on the 21st of This month.

Williams Uchemba's traditional wedding was attended by popular Nigerian celebrities.

Below are the pictures and videos from his traditional wedding today at Alor, Anambra state.

More Videos of Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXz6JHk3zwQ

Video of Williams Uchemba Dancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfB0QlB_Vhc
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by ike95: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:

yes this boy is below 30yes I know him.
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Frankcallys(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:

Amen and Amen to that brother
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Liposure: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
MiaB:
Girl? That's a woman right there.
haha! you women

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by chukskafor(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2020
Brandonx:
The lady is fine. Omonomose tongue
Ekeiyomhe abbey?
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by ebenezer202l(f): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2020
Adrielbradshaw:
Tnk God 4 his life, am happy he found someone that can tolerate his excesses.
hi
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by TheCork(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
victorian:
She's very beautiful and matured

It's good. Congrats to them.
Hml
Her enemies have been put to shame, that's good.

When God says its time. No man can stop it. It's just a matter of time

God will provide the groom and balance everything

God bless their home in Jesus name. Amen

Victorian let me chop kiss nah?. Am a fine boy I swaaar cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions / Twerking Videos Of Actress Destiny Etiko / Erigga Set To Wed, Releases Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.