Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) (68410 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Breadnote: 2:36am On Nov 16, 2020
bread homes properties. shops,house,hall,for rent.land for sell.in port Harcourt. call me.08063261018
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by lovere: 3:10am On Nov 16, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
It will end in premium++ tears undecided

You are such an evil person. It is your type that poisons a friend out of jealousy and bad belle.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by stonecoldcafe: 3:43am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:
I watched this boys movies when he was a child, now he is married while I am still single, no money and I don't want to bring a woman to suffer in my house the way my mum suffered in her husband's house..

Oh lord, pls do something not just for me alone but everyone in my type of situation

From your lips to the father's ears

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by stonecoldcafe: 3:44am On Nov 16, 2020
AFONJACOW:
So this small boy don marry before me...

Abeg if you are one of us, member of , it will end in tears social club, come here we have a serious urgent meeting now

www.itwillendintears.com

God forbid. I cast and bind your evil prediction
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:04am On Nov 16, 2020
benhope222:
The Lady looks older than him �
You are right
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Ziggylee(m): 4:42am On Nov 16, 2020
I'm shocked too,hope he hasn't married his older sister mate
Crochet:
The lady look older.
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by hekkyboi: 5:01am On Nov 16, 2020
humilitypays:
Most Nigerian ladies start to have sense and become useful to men in their lives from the age of 28yrs and above....some they will get to 35yrs above before they start to have sense and also add value to the life of their men.....so if you wish to marry teenage girls for sex romps and social media showoffs like Ned Nwoko and Adams Oshiomhole......make sure you have made enough money to organize your own funeral ceremony shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Hahaha... Ol boy see yahns. Mofor yamayama
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by dfrost: 5:04am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:
I watched this boys movies when he was a child, now he is married while I am still single, no money and I don't want to bring a woman to suffer in my house the way my mum suffered in her husband's house..

Oh lord, pls do something not just for me alone but everyone in my type of situation

You mum didn't suffer. So we all thought. I served in a location where the woman fetching water for us will be breastfeeding her baby while the bowl of water was still on her head and she was still on motion.

Now that's suffering. Just be happy your mum was industrious.

And about getting married, you will one day. smiley

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by bluefilm: 5:06am On Nov 16, 2020
benhope222:

Don't you know that women age faster than men?
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by femi4: 5:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:

Don't be lazy, get out of nl n get busy
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by janedonez(m): 5:08am On Nov 16, 2020
This is lovely, May their union be blissful
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by 2cribz: 5:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Low self esteem. He married his senior sister age mate. I hate him,he has bleached and bleached,even the gal don bleach tire. All these sulphur smelling boys
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:23am On Nov 16, 2020
stonecoldcafe:

God forbid. I cast and bind your evil prediction
Las las it will end as others
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by sizweba101: 5:25am On Nov 16, 2020
That your chieftaincy name was spelt 'ogbeuye' instead of 'ogbenye'
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by jeff1607(m): 5:28am On Nov 16, 2020
Brandonx:
The lady is fine.
Omonomose tongue

Esan?
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by BennyDGreat: 5:30am On Nov 16, 2020
humilitypays:
Most Nigerian ladies start to have sense and become useful to men in their lives from the age of 28yrs and above....some they will get to 35yrs above before they start to have sense and also add value to the life of their men.....so if you wish to marry teenage girls for sex romps and social media showoffs like Ned Nwoko and Adams Oshiomhole......make sure you have made enough money to organize your own funeral ceremony shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by splashbaby(m): 5:38am On Nov 16, 2020
One igbó man with brain... Respect him a lot
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by zuto4u(m): 5:46am On Nov 16, 2020
Oh God! This is really so touching bro. Don't worry, heaven will smile at you soon.
Ever8090:

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by melaninpop: 5:46am On Nov 16, 2020
benhope222:

And how is that your business?
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Kvdag(m): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2020
You cracking me up I swear grin grin
humilitypays:
Kontinu, e concern me Na hustle Papa Emeka, Alhj Sikiru and Baba Ojo say them de do weh make them remain *forkaniza for Ijora-Olopa today shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Jsucre(m): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:

amen
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by salt1: 5:57am On Nov 16, 2020
Uchemba is very wise. He got a pretty girl and intelligent girl from a rich and stable home.
He has my respect.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by 12345baba(m): 6:03am On Nov 16, 2020
The lady looks older
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by 2cribz: 6:06am On Nov 16, 2020
He is very dull, when u marry a rich lady,you become a houseboy, he wpuld live to regret this decision for life. I picked u up from the gutters,that would always be her reminder. The guy too dull. See what ffk is doing to his wife. Marry normal naija girl,no i must marry the kne that bleached and is very pretty.na premium tears dey load,we wey dey single,we no get sense abi.
salt1:
Uchemba is very wise. He got a pretty girl and intelligent girl from a rich and stable home.
He has my respect.
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by nedekid: 6:12am On Nov 16, 2020
Gerrard59:

Chai! A point made sha but the bold stays in the US, so how did "Big Gods" come in? Was she ever married? Williams might relocate eventually, I think the wife is an American citizen.

@Topic: Congratulations to him. kiss
The highlighted stayed in the US truelly, but the husband setup partnership with some naija "BIG GOD'S" in the US and naija to sponsor movies especially one movie that had to do with edo state. Seems that's where the wahala started from.
If the present couple moves to the US, it makes sense since and since the lady is not into show business in which ogas with touch light her.
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by 2cribz: 6:13am On Nov 16, 2020
He has bleached fully at 3HP speed
From brown to tone then to bleach extra yellow.
Disgusting

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Imabong80(f): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2020
benhope222:

Una don start...the traditional marriage is only 48hours old
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by larryking540: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2020
AKswift:

Marriage has nothing to do with age. If both of them are happy and the parents approved of the union, what anyone thinks does not hold!
no let too much love make u go marry an older lady and claim ,age has nothing to do with love ?

I just pity you ,every day na kata-kata Bec she will openly tell u WHO ARE YOU ,and I hope you kw what that means ?
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Imabong80(f): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:
Amen

Oga is not Amen na... she's shooting her shot!�
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Midex88(m): 6:22am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:

Don’t seem to remember any of his film he acted as a child. Can you put to speed on any of it
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by RulerIAm(m): 6:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Ever8090:

my brother amen o! That makes 2 of us�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo) / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.