Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,405 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) (67996 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by tiswell(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
luminouz:

All the ascerbic and nasty comments in this thread are from the ladies.

Kilode na undecided

Are you not married or the guy was your ex?

Leave them na
oh boy the thing tire me fa

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Otunski: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ever8090:
I watched this boys movies when he was a child, now he is married while I am still single, no money and I don't want to bring a woman to suffer in my house the way my mum suffered in her husband's house..

Oh lord, pls do something not just for me alone but everyone in my type of situation

It's well bro. May God grant your request speedily. IJN

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by humilitypays(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
nedekid:
Where will this boy Wan see money to take care of this suzzi? shocked
Lilian osoro, Damilola adegbite, Mbong Amata etc comes to mind.
Hope she wount end up as snacks for ogas at the top.
The guy is relocating to Amelika as a green card holder and can afford a good life if he's not lazy and stupid.

His case is different, he used his number 6 wella......Ubi Franklin and others married physical beauty without any other package, just for showbiz and the show ended and church agbasaa shocked cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
AuroraB:
...he's married her cool
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by luminouz(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Did he MARRY his AUNT..?

Owu dey blow you

NTOOORREE

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by nakaman: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
money good
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Ofieno(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Brandonx:
The lady is fine.
Omonomose tongue

Real Omonomose grin grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by luminouz(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
humilitypays:
The guy is relocating to Amelika as a green card holder and can afford a good life if he's not lazy and stupid.

His case is different, he used his number 6 wella......Ubi Franklin and others married physical beauty without any other package, just for showbiz and the show ended and church agbasaa shocked cheesy cheesy
Besides all that, she is a medical doctor na..so ain't no liability.

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Mrlouis: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Who else noticed she looks like Nicki Minaj grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Oizee(f): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ever8090:
I watched this boys movies when he was a child, now he is married while I am still single, no money and I don't want to bring a woman to suffer in my house the way my mum suffered in her husband's house..

Oh lord, pls do something not just for me alone but everyone in my type of situation
Amen
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Ever8090: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Otunski:

It's well bro. May God grant your request speedily. IJN
Amen
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ever8090:

Amen. God will answer your prayer in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by humilitypays(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
luminouz:

Besides all that, she is a medical doctor na..so ain't no liability.
he doesn't need a dime from her, she can keep her own money, giving him American citizenship alone with joy is worth more than gold in this time in Nigeria grin

If acting and comedy no pay as usual for naija, Uche can fold his sleeves and walk into any Walmart store and resume work as a dispatcher and earn enough money to live a good life cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Ever8090: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Amen. God will answer your prayer in Jesus name Amen
Amen
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by cheerishMe: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ever8090:

may God answer your prayers my friend in Jesus name �

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
It will end in premium++ tears undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
So this small boy don marry before me...

Abeg if you are one of us, member of , it will end in tears social club, come here we have a serious urgent meeting now

www.itwillendintears.com

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Smileall(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wow!! Congratulations and HML
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Evening newspaper. undecided

I'm searching for my evening newspaper. undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Ever8090: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
cheerishMe:
may God answer your prayers my friend in Jesus name �
Amen thanks
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by humilitypays(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ever8090:

all the rich Nigerian single ladies in Nigeria and outside Nigeria will not see this honest and humble guy I am quoting now to hook up with and help his life turn around, they are there praying for Aliko Dangote abi Mark Zuckerberg husband which makes them turn to intimacy gadget for rich playboys like Davido, Wizkid, Flavor and co, na only God Go help una oh....Abeg rich ladies give this guy a chance.....you can work together with him to build a beautiful home, so many Nigerian guys are hardworking but no opportunity or capital, make una check this honest guy. You will not regret this.

14 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Nmezor(f): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Congratz to dem , was thinking she was a half caste
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by nedekid: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
humilitypays:

Oh ok. In that case, he is a sharp boy.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
make i shake table or make i wait until 1 yr annivesary grin grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by MiaB(f): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxMGYNc3UzI

Popular Nigerian Actor and comedian Williams Uchemba has done his traditional marriage today.

The former Nollywood child actor landed in Anambra state yesterday to pick up his wife and today was their traditional marriage and he is set to do his white wedding on the 21st of This month.

Williams Uchemba's traditional wedding was attended by popular Nigerian celebrities.

Below are the pictures and videos from his traditional wedding today at Alor, Anambra state.

More Videos of Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXz6JHk3zwQ

Video of Williams Uchemba Dancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfB0QlB_Vhc
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by MiaB(f): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxMGYNc3UzI

Popular Nigerian Actor and comedian Williams Uchemba has done his traditional marriage today.

The former Nollywood child actor landed in Anambra state yesterday to pick up his wife and today was their traditional marriage and he is set to do his white wedding on the 21st of This month.

Williams Uchemba's traditional wedding was attended by popular Nigerian celebrities.

Below are the pictures and videos from his traditional wedding today at Alor, Anambra state.

More Videos of Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXz6JHk3zwQ

Video of Williams Uchemba Dancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfB0QlB_Vhc
congratulations
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Hotzone(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hml
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by MiaB(f): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
humilitypays:
The girl's father is rich!

The girl is a citizen of USA which guarantees the guy a US citizenship in 5 years time!

The girl is super beautiful and sexy!

The girl is a medical doctor!

The girl is very humble and friendly to Uche and his friends/family!

Tell me why Uche should not be dancing azonto mixed with garala eberyday cheesy cheesy cheesy
Girl? That's a woman right there.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Ever8090: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
dannybomb:

Next year won't pass you by, you will be blessed with riches breakthrough will come your way
Amen..thanks
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by LaReinaa(f): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
This particular celebrity marriage will last forever.. Amen smiley

Beautiful couple.. I can only imagine how cute their kids will be grin

5 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by humilitypays(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
MiaB:
Girl? That's a woman right there.
she is prettier, hotter, classier and younger looking than many girls below 22yrs shocked shocked

And of course I don't support guys marrying ladies below 27yrs of age because it's a waste of time...it always end in drama and regrets.

Most Nigerian ladies below 28yrs have nothing to offer to a man aside hot body and sex romps angry

It is better for a man to marry an older lady of virtue and quality than to marry a younger girl who most times end up being a disaster, a stubborn goat and unappreciative/ungrateful slayqueen shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by luminouz(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
humilitypays:
he doesn't need a dime from her, she can keep her own money, giving him American citizenship alone with joy is worth more than gold in this time in Nigeria grin

If acting and comedy no pay as usual for naija, Uche can fold his sleeves and walk into any Walmart store and resume work as a dispatcher and earn enough money to live a good life cheesy

You fuqin nailed it!!!

*thinking furiously*

Which NL geh dey US oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are You A Virgin? - Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Asked By Fan / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" / Rosaline Meurer's Braless Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.