Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus (480 Views)

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by donnie(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
According to Freeze, he has the same skin color as MESSIAH (Jesus) as they both share what he refers to as the "middle Eastern color".

The video provides much proof to the contrary revealing much from ancient sources regarding the Israelites, Arabs, Egyptians Etc while bringing clarity to many hitherto grey areas in history and the scriptures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xscsqSRsoVs
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2020
It's all about the color...

Daddy Freeze: "Jesus had my skin color..."

Donnie: "No Freeze, you got it wrong. Jesus had my skin color because he was a black man."

Me: "I don't care what color of skin Jesus had as long as He is with me. Because that's all that matters at the end of the day."

God bless.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by donnie(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2020
That is the foundation of the slavery of our people. As long as that white man is your god, you'll always be slaves of the white man.

We are the only ones who worship a god of another race. It's a shame And to think that we are the true people of the book (based on historical fact and scriptures) makes it even more sad and infact annoying.
jesusjnr2020:

Me: "I don't care what color of skin Jesus had as long as He is with me. Because that's all that matters at the end of the day."

Ódiegwu ...doesn't matter and they did this?

Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2020
donnie:
That is the foundation of the slavery of our people. As long as that white man is your god, you'll always be slaves of the white man.

We are the only ones who worship a god of another race. It's a shame And to think that we are the true people of the book (based on historical fact and scriptures) makes it even more sad and infact annoying.

Ódiegwu ...doesn't matter and they did this?
That's the major error of your idea. Slavery or condemnation in your opinion is tied to Jesus' skin color, not sin or disobedience of God's word as Jesus said.

John 8:34-36 (KJV)

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

So if you like, dress your Jesus is the blackest of colors but don't repent. When the day comes, you'd know what real slavery and condemnation is.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by donnie(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
That's the major error of your idea. Slavery or condemnation in your opinion is tied to Jesus' skin color, not sin or disobedience of God's word as Jesus said.

John 8:34-36 (KJV)

Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

So if you like, dress your Jesus is the blackest of colors but don't repent. When the day comes, you'd know what real slavery and condemnation is.

Listen I'm talking about real life here, not religion. Religion has blinded you Christians such that you cannot reconcile what you read in the Bible with your lives.

Your pastors train y'all to be well behaved dummies while they smile to the bank. Of course they don't teach you commandments, only church rules and regulations to keep ya'll in check.

Quoting bible passages doesn't make you free... Wake up to reality.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
donnie:

Listen I'm talking about real life here, not religion. Religion has blinded you Christians such that you cannot reconcile what you read in the Bible with your lives.

Your pastors train y'all to be well behaved dummies while they smile to the bank. Of course that don't teach you commandments, only church rules and regulations to keep ya'll in check.

Quoting bible passages doesn't make you free... Wake up to reality.
The only thing you've succeeded in doing here is making no sense.

If you're not driven by your false preconceptions, you'd remember that I told you that I don't have any pastor but Jesus. So for you to still spew this trash shows how lost your cause is.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by CodeTemplar: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Freeze again.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by donnie(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
The only thing you've succeeded in doing here is making no sense.

If you're not driven by your false preconceptions, you'd remember that I told you that I don't have any pastor but Jesus. So for you to still spew this trash shows how lost your cause is.

Is it not the message which they learnt from their white slavemasters you're preaching?

First they wouldn't let us read, then they taught us to read the Bible provided we intepreted it the way they want us too. Little did we know the books in there were written by our ancestors.

Now the Spirit is moving, blind eyes are being opened and the awakening can't be stopped.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
donnie:

Is it not the message which they learnt from their white slavemasters you're preaching?

First they wouldn't let us read, then they taught us to read the Bible provided we intepreted it they way they want us too. Little did we know the books in there were written by our ancestors.

Now they Spirit is moving, blind eyes are being opened and the awakening can't be stopped.
Donnie, you seem to think everyone is like you that would follow pastors blindly as you used to do your Pastor Chris. Remember that's what led to our first conversation, when you opposed my view on tongues spoken in the church being mostly false.

I did that because what I read in the Bible didn't tally with what y'all were doing in the name of speaking in tongues and I'm quite sure you'd now agree with me on that.

So If anyone should be accusing me of such, it shouldn't be you, because you should know by now that I'm the last person that does that. So please find something else to hold, and considering how you're going about this, I wouldn't be surprised if you're the one blindly following some other persons as you did your pastor Chris.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by donnie(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Donnie, you seem to think everyone is like you that would follow pastors blindly as you used to do your Pastor Chris. Remember that's what led to our first conversation, when you opposed my view on tongues spoken in the church being mostly false

I did that because what I read in the Bible didn't tally with what y'all were doing in the name of speaking in tongues and I'm quite sure you'd now agree with me on that.

So If anyone should be accusing me of such, it shouldn't be you, because you should know by now that I'm the last person that does that. So please find something else to hold, and considering how you're going about this, I wouldn't be surprised if you're the one blindly following some other persons as you did your pastor Chris.
Okay white Jesus appeared to you personally and taught you the bible ba?

I speak in tongues very well...even more richly. Stop fooling yourself. It was an Isrealite thing on the day of Penticost. There were no gentiles.

You and your fake white Jesus have no place in the coming redemption of Israelites. It has served it's purpose as it has been used to conquer and enslave nations. Today we are stripping that idol naked everywhere we go. His worshippers are lost, especially the negroes.... those ones are idiotic.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Whether he is white or black, I don't really care..I have put him where he belongs...the bin.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
donnie:

Okay white Jesus appeared to you personally and taught you the bible ba?

I speak in tongues very well...even more richly. Stop fooling yourself. It was an Isrealite thing on the day of Penticost. There were no gentiles.

You and your fake white Jesus have no place in the coming redemption of mankind. It has served it's purpose as it has been used to conquer and enslave nations. Today we are stripping that idol naked everywhere we go. His worshippers are lost, especially the negroes.... those ones are idiotic.

Lol! The centurion and his family who spoke in tongues were also Israelites. Continue fooling yourself with your false black Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
sonmvayina:
Whether he is white or black, I don't really care..I have put him where he belongs...the bin.
I know your master the devil has not yet fully recovered from what Jesus did to Him, so I understand your grouse with Him.

Your own case an minor, because your master no even fit cough for where Jesus dey, na you, hin boy go fit cough? You can only make empty noise, nothing more.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by 1Sharon(f): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It's all about the color...

Daddy Freeze: "Jesus had my skin color..."

Donnie: "No Freeze, you got it wrong. Jesus had my skin color because he was a black man."

God bless.

We wuz kangz

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2020

Lying through the teeth big time
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I know your master the devil has not yet fully recovered from what Jesus did to Him, so I understand your grouse with Him.

Your own case an minor, because your master no even fit cough for where Jesus dey, na you, hin boy go fit cough? You can only make empty noise, nothing more.

I have put your God in the bin...he does not even exist,why are you wasting your life over a fictitious character ?. It won't do you any good
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

I have put your God in the bin...he does not even exist,why are you wasting your life over a fictitious character ?. It won't do you any good
Lol. It must be a fictitious bin then.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol. It must be a fictitious bin then.

He is just a made up character, I put thanos in the bin too....go figure..
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2020
sonmvayina:

He is just a made up character, I put thanos in the bin too....go figure..
Yeah.

Yet He's done much more damage to your master's works than those you believe are not so.

It makes so much sense coming from the mouth of a terrible liar.
Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah.

Yet He's done much more damage to your master's works than those you believe are not so.

It makes so much sense coming from the mouth of a terrible liar.

Jesus is fiction ..the earlier you accept it, you better you wake up to reality..

I wonder how a grown ass man still has imaginary friends and enemies....my guy, grow up.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by JoshOxborn: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
sonmvayina:

Jesus is fiction ..the earlier you accept it, you better you wake up to reality..

I wonder how a grown ass man still has imaginary friends and enemies....my guy, grow up.

THAT GUY IS AN UNREPTANAT ZOMBIE THAT THINKS ANYONE THAT DOESN'T BELIEVE IN HIS FICTITIOUS JESUS IS A DEVIL. ONLY IF THE DEVIL EVER EXISTED. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze & His Mixed Race Jesus by donnie(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
The images show a Hebrews being sent away from their homeland after the Assyrian siege of Lachish (Lakisha) in Judea (701 BCE). 

Take note of the nose, lips, nappy/wooly hair. What are your thoughts... Negro or Oyinbo?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mike Abdul, Monique & Pat Oyelakin Pictured At Lagos Dedication. / Dominion City Airforce Mobile App Now Live! / Pastor Adeboye Family Reveals What They Won’t Do About Dare’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.