Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici (5746 Views)

Ex Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Lovely Throwback Video Of Her And Late Husband / Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by MrDrey: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
PHOTOS of Davido and late Ginimbi presently trending online and causing suspicions

Read details in link below with the photos...

https://livetimesng.com/photos-of-davido-and-late-ginimbi-presenting-trending-online-and-causing-suspicions/

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by Ever8090: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Suspicions of what?..una don start..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 16, 2020
Make Una leave Davido out it this o this is normal hanging out most people do

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by Frankiecrenshaw: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2020
All big boys in the world get where them they meet.. so shut the Bleep up

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by KingMack(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2020
All this werey bloggers go dey do like people wey smoke lizard Shi* undecided

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by doggedfighter(f): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2020
Seems like all it takes to be a blogger is to be extremely stupid

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by WrittyWritter(f): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2020
Bloggers she like to create news..wat is suspicious about dis

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by aristocratic5(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2020
Bloggers at it again
Una no dey tire with all una fake news

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by SEGLIZ: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrDrey:
PHOTOS of Davido and late Ginimbi presently trending online and causing suspicions

Read details in link below with the photos...

https://livetimesng.com/photos-of-davido-and-late-ginimbi-presenting-trending-online-and-causing-suspicions/

my question is does bloggers make money from fake news?
so dmw was the cause of the accident?
Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by RenaissanceGuy: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Who doesn't know that Davido is into secret cult, like 999% of singers are. Some go into it for money ritual, while some do so for spiritual protection and fame.
Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by Kingsintei(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Who doesn't know that Davido is into secret cult, like 999% of singers are. Some go into it for money ritual, while some do so for spiritual protection and fame.

So what you're saying in essence is that 'davido' has something to do with the guy's death?
Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by RenaissanceGuy: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kingsintei:

So what you're saying in essence is that 'davido' has something to do with the guy's death?
How does this question have anything to do with my previous post?
Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by Kingsintei(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
How does this question have anything to do with my previous post?

You sounded as if say na David Kee the guy abi my comprehension is bad
Re: PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici by RenaissanceGuy: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kingsintei:

You sounded as if say na David Kee the guy abi my comprehension is bad
How does being in the same cult group (my assumption) translate to him killing him?

(1) (Reply)

Prince Eke And Muma Gee Release Tripple Wedding Celebration Details And Iv / Celebrities Who Have tattoos Of Their Spouses / I Won't "Smash" If His "D" Is Too Big Or Too Small- Cool Fm Oap Destiny Amaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.