Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud (10479 Views)

NYSC Reacts As Police Arrest Corps Member For Electoral Misconduct / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Tinubu Visited By Abdulmumeen Jibril, Femi Gbajabiamila Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by Cetacean419: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
blackpanda:
[left][/left][s][/s]

What are u saying
That was harsh bro. I am telling you of the Plan of the Reps and the Problem if watching Partisan Media. I didn't comment anything saying there was Fraud.
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by blackpanda: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Cetacean419:

That was harsh bro. I am telling you of the Plan of the Reps and the Problem if watching Partisan Media. I didn't comment anything saying there was Fraud.

First of all, I don't know which dec 14 election u are referring to As in how? Also democrats never blamed the system, rather they relied on the system to expose russian interference. It's because of democrats we got to know about cambridge analytica and russian election manipulation around the world. So pls stop copying and pasting just abt anything u see on internet. Verify your news before pasting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by Cetacean419: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
blackpanda:

First of all, I don't know which dec 14 election u are referring to As in how? Also democrats never blamed the system, rather they relied on the system to expose russian interference. It's because of democrats we got to know about cambridge analytica and russian election manipulation around the world. So pls stop copying and pasting just abt anything u see on internet. Verify your news before pasting.
Cambridge Analytica wasn't Rigging naw you can do better than this. Cambridge Analytica was simply intruding into people's private life, monitoring what pleases them and using that to Campaign . Cambridge Analytica Interference was what was termed "Illegal". For the Russia Rigging that is a Hoax Just like the way Trump is Claiming Massive Fraud.
For the Dec 14 it is a time where Electors(538) elect a President not the Popular Vote please. The most important is winning Swing States so you can have Delegates which will vote for you. This is also Might not be True if the Electors switch side.
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by Mayng01(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by blackpanda: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Cetacean419:

Cambridge Analytica wasn't Rigging naw you can do better than this. Cambridge Analytica was simply intruding into people's private life, monitoring what pleases them and using that to Campaign . Cambridge Analytica Interference was what was termed "Illegal". For the Russia Rigging that is a Hoax Just like the way Trump is Claiming Massive Fraud.
For the Dec 14 it is a time where Electors(538) elect a President not the Popular Vote please. The most important is winning Swing States so you can have Delegates which will vote for you. This is also Might not be True if the Electors switch side.

You are only deceiving yourself.
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by Cetacean419: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
blackpanda:

You are only deceiving yourself.
This is what is Many Nigerians problems --->Failure to Read and Comprehend. Stay clear from MSM(I Read your points which was a misconception by your Bias mindset) which are Partisan. If you watch Al-Jazeera, BBC and Some Online News platform Like Reuters and Wall Street Journal you will know Journalism.
Biden and Trump are both Law Breakers. First Trump Calling himself the Winner and holding a Gala which spread covid. Playing Golf all day Long and avoiding press briefings often.
The Worst was Biden calling himself the Winner of the Election. Asking Trump to concede when the Electoral college hasn't voted, Seeking for Transmission of power even when the Results are not certified by the states. Creating a Funny office ;" President-Elect. Both Broke Logan's Law but Biden is a bigger offender.
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by Rosskivvyy: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
US may be gradually heading to catastrophic end.

There may likely be a coup to topple the present administration, arrest Trump and Biden.

The military would want to save the country from collapse. Nothing is impossible.

Boris Yeltsin's Russia.

I keep telling people. This election dispute will spell the end of America as we know it.

Let's keep watching as the plot thickens.

1 Like

Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by rontolo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Am I the only one thatve noticed that Trump supporters tend to be very ehm..... stup1d?
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by edoairways: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
tobechi74:
APC are like Republican,they will never concede defeat
APC is synonymous with democrat while PDP is republican
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by edoairways: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
dadavivo:

Trump has conceded, you clowns should also get used to it. Tune in to CNN for live coverage of the transmission of power to Biden.

Stop the fake news
Trump didn't concede, don't let CNN deceive you. Many Americans are watching news max and sky news not propaganda TV . These news outlets haven't been bought over

Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by tobechi74: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
edoairways:

APC is synonymous with democrat while PDP is republican

No APC is Republican,Pdp is democratic
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by Kingspin(m): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2020
dadavivo:

Trump has conceded, you clowns should also get used to it. Tune in to CNN for live coverage of the transmission of power to Biden.

Stop the fake news
Dont end your life in CNN try to listen to other stations.

The media is more powerful than the government.

Take care before evaluating and decision-making
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by blackpanda: 4:23am On Nov 17, 2020
Cetacean419:

This is what is Many Nigerians problems --->Failure to Read and Comprehend. Stay clear from MSM(I Read your points which was a misconception by your Bias mindset) which are Partisan. If you watch Al-Jazeera, BBC and Some Online News platform Like Reuters and Wall Street Journal you will know Journalism.
Biden and Trump are both Law Breakers. First Trump Calling himself the Winner and holding a Gala which spread covid. Playing Golf all day Long and avoiding press briefings often.
The Worst was Biden calling himself the Winner of the Election. Asking Trump to concede when the Electoral college hasn't voted, Seeking for Transmission of power even when the Results are not certified by the states. Creating a Funny office ;" President-Elect. Both Broke Logan's Law but Biden is a bigger offender.

Like I said, u are only deceiving yourself typing rubbish..america and the entire world no longer buying you and trump's lies and gibberish. Have a lovely day grin
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by Cetacean419: 5:45am On Nov 17, 2020
blackpanda:

Like I said, u are only deceiving yourself typing rubbish..america and the entire world no longer buying you and trump's lies and gibberish. Have a lovely day grin
What did I say? Did you read any of what I wrote? You must be very delusional to think you know anything about US politics. Even many Citizens don't know the their Laws. I am giving a breakdown and you are saying I am typing Rubbish?
Re -read and understand don't be an old fool.
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by chrisblack: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2020
samyj2477:
There is no transparency in that election as it was rigged by the criminal so called democrats. Trump won that election before they started pumping in their fake mailed and ballots. They didn't stop there, they had to hack the voting machine and switched Trumps votes to Biden. You are a corrupt man for supporting Biden.
at your age you can reason like this. I pity your primary school. Democrats voted massively via mails and in many urban regions .Trump was telling is own base to vote on person on election day. The Democrats won fair and square .stop all this your lies.Trump did everything possible to ensure the mail service was sabotage, change and removing mail boxes, disabling automated mail sorters that process hundred's of thousands of mails in mins. He did everything to prevent mail ballots that was safe for his people why. He had known from time he would loose
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by samyj2477: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2020
chrisblack:
at your age you can reason like this. I pity your primary school. Democrats voted massively via mails and in many urban regions .Trump was telling is own base to vote on person on election day. The Democrats won fair and square .stop all this your lies.Trump did everything possible to ensure the mail service was sabotage, change and removing mail boxes, disabling automated mail sorters that process hundred's of thousands of mails in mins. He did everything to prevent mail ballots that was safe for his people why. He had known from time he would loose
u no get sense
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by petra1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Go and watch your transmission of power at CNN leave the fbi to do their job.

Cnn fake news
Re: Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud by NnadyAutos: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals / Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) / Kola Ologbondiyan: APC Should Consider Changing Its Name, Not PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.