Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC (953 Views)

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi / Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2020
tartar9:

You mean the countless millions your loving xtian brothers invaded and murdered in those nations undecided
Are you a member of MURIC?
Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by LZAA: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2020
imhotep:

Cancellers will stop when helinues rejects sai Babarism.

Cc lzaa
Gbamgrin
Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by TooMuchStuff: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2020
this Arewa Dog sef!
Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by MsAllison(f): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2020
Gandollaar:
You mean Helinues? He's all over in my mention with his numerous trollers CC me. grin
Una wan drag dude die on top wetin sef?
Simply because he cried out about his cancellers grin

Lzaa imhotep nwanyiogwashi Msallison Ebenezer2021
lol gbegile boys no dey pity the guy grin
i know helinues is eyeing you too

he has been sending PMs to every female on Nairaland cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2020
MsAllison:

Igbo females abi grin

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by LZAA: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2020
imhotep:

Igbo females abi grin

Cc lzaa
grin grin
Sai igbo wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by Gandollaar(f): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2020
MsAllison:

Helinues is not eyeing me. Who dash am eyes grin
He's a small boy from Offa kwara, wetin e don Sabi.

2 Likes

Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by Gandollaar(f): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2020
imhotep:

Cancellers will stop when helinues rejects sai Babarism.

Cc lzaa
How many times will I tell you Helinues is no longer a buharist? I have since purged that from him by feeding him stuffz from my mammary gland?
Ala Nwanyionitsha!! grin

1 Like

Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by Gandollaar(f): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2020
imhotep:

Igbo females abi grin

Cc lzaa
Helinues loves Igbo yarinyas! Bashir Hell rufai dey learn work. grin

1 Like

Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Gandollaar:
How many times will I tell you Helinues is no longer a buharist? I have since purged that from him by feeding him stuffz from my mammary gland?
Ala Nwanyionitsha!! grin
Ala nwanyi asaba. shocked shocked shocked

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by Gandollaar(f): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2020
imhotep:

Ala nwanyi asaba. shocked shocked shocked

cc lzaa
No ala Nwanyionitsha has the best nunu..ask Helinues. grin

1 Like

Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by Gandollaar(f): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2020
NaMeAboki na here you dey sef grin

I tot I saw you just now for junction.
Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Gandollaar:
No ala Nwanyionitsha has the best nunu..ask Helinues. grin
bamite must hear this also grin grin grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by JaffyJoe(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2020
For his comparison to even make n iota of sense, he would have to tell us how English = Christianity. Hebrew, Latin, Aramaic & Greek are languages the bible was originally compiled with. None of which we speak here. This man no get sense.

1 Like

Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by LZAA: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
imhotep:

bamite must hear this also grin grin grin

cc lzaa
grin
Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by NaMeAboki: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nigerian Christians are clearly taking their bigotry to the point of stupidity; they seem to be getting their inspiration from their pastors, many of whom are half baked educated illiterates, who preach hatred and disunity by outright lies or misinterpreting/misrepresenting issues and events based on their narrow misconstrued sentimental perspectives.

Just listen to this pastor (I think it was Oyedepo) raising tensions about alleged insertion of Arabic in police recruitment exam papers (to help Muslim applicants) which were absolute lies among other inciting and divisive statements towards the 2019 presidential elections - even though the matter has come to pass; the damage he caused cannot be completely eradicated, especially as he never bothered to go back and retract his statements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npVjTgZ08ro

As for Arabic on our military emblem; pls refer below to a forwarded post with a copy ofan extract from a published book by its originator.

An Urhobo officer General David Akpode Ejoor introduced the Islamic (Arabic) inscription and the Star emblem into the Nigeria Army crest.

Meanwhile, Reno and co have been lying and spinning everything upside down since.

I think this is worth reading...

There was this controversy on the "Islamic" writings and "Star of David" on our military badge... Here, General David Akpode Ejoor explains in detail how he incorporated these symbols. I hope this puts to rest the unnecessary misunderstanding and dust it gathered when some folks raised the issue.

Page 16 of his autobiography has details...

[b]" In the colonial days, the cap badge of the army was a palm tree. This could be interpreted to represent the wealth of the country which the British were to exploit. For that reason, the palm tree had to go. Besides, the Action Group party had a palm tree as its symbol, and it was important that the army and a political party should not have the same symbol. My job was to seek a new meaningful design for the cap badge of the Nigerian Army. I set to work."

"In seeking a new design, I was anxious that the symbol should reflect the duty of the army and should be capable of inspiring officers and men. As I searched, I remembered the battle between the British and the Sokoto forces in 1903. At that battle, the Sokoto forces had carried the Sultan's flag with an Arabic inscription on it. That Arabic inscription I learnt meant, "VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE". This, I thought was an excellent symbol that had meaning and could inspire. What is more, the British had themselves incorporated the symbol into the regimental colour which the Nigerian Regiment carried on parade. I decided to incorporate the Arabic INSCRIPTION INTO THE CAP BADGE TO REPRESENT DEFENCE..."

Next, I searched for a symbol that would depict unity. I found and answer in Lugard's interlaced triangles which he designed at the amalgamation to represent the coming together of NORTHERN and SOUTHERN NIGERIA. In choosing this symbol for the Nigerian Army cap badge, I hoped it would remind the Nigerian Soldier that his duty was to defend the unity and integrity of his country. I now had two symbols representing DEFENCE AND UNITY."

Now, for something that could inspire the army in it's task of defending the nation, I landed on the idea of the Eagle. Again this was not original. The nation had chosen the eagle as national emblem. The eagle is a powerful bird, indeed, the king of birds. It thus represented strength. The eagle had a reputation, when once had located it's prey, of swooping and striking swiftly, accurately and decidedly- qualities which the Nigerian army should strive to achieve.

Having decided on these symbols, my next task was to get an artist to put them together into a unified design for the cap badge of the Nigerian Army. This was eventually done. Then I was required to defend my design before the ministerial committee.

The committee was made up of three Ministers.

1: Muhammadu Ribadu (Defence)
2: Festus Okotie-Eboh (Finance)
3: Yar'adua (Works and Housing).

It was awe-inspiring to have to appear before these great names of the First Republic. I had to defend the design. I remember that was when I got to the interlaced triangle, Ribadu and Yar'adua exchanged glances and showed some concern. Now I know why. The interlaced triangles also represented the star of David- the symbol of Israel. This alarmed the two Muslim ministers. Fortunately for me, there was the Arabic inscription. This, although at the time I was not thinking in terms of Islam and Christianity, my design happened to incorporate symbols that could be associated with those two religions. Just as well, perhaps. At the end of my defence, the design was approved. I thus left a permanent mark on part of the uniform of the Nigerian Army. This is a rare privilege for any serving officer. I thank God for affording me that opportunity...
[/b]
Source: REMINISCENCES by David Akpode Ejoor.
Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by austinvsb: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
360degreess:
Keep dreaming.some xtian leaders including GEJ who ruled could'nt remove it,but u are here deceiving urself.we have so many electronics,products,etc with their instruction manuals written in arabic.Does that mean these things are islamic?..arabic numerals,roman numerals are being taught in our schools for long decades,does that mean the schools are arabic?.Some arab countries e.g lebanon,egypt,palastinia, with few christians have their bibles written in arabic. Arabic is just a language for God's sake..EVEN THE CURRENCY OF ISREAL(ur self acclaimed God's own country) HAS ARABIC WRITTINGS ON IT..See below;

Stop ignorantly bringing up israel. Isreal has Arabic inscriptions on its currency because there are literal Arabs living in the country. Do we have Arabs living in Nigeria?
Re: SUIT CHALLENGING ARABIC INSCRIPTION ON NAIRA, THE HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE - MURIC by dejol88: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialMURIC:
Christians in Nigeria have long had something of an inferiority complex. The view that Arabic is Islam is as short-sighted as it is cynical. The above gave justified our statement that Islam and Christianity do not share a common interest. One (Islam) preaches peace and tolerance, while the other breeds hatred and violence.

Nothing will change MURIC's view: Christians are bent on blocking the rise of Islam.

Nicely put!
Don’t you think since the Christians breeds intolerance, hatred and violence, it is wise you ask for a separate country just like boko haram are asking? At least you will live together with people that shares same ideals with you.
You know, you can make aljana fast when you live with people with same mind set.
Think about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Unveils New Circuit Assignments For Justices – Here Is The Lists / Nnamdi Kanu Holds Global Online Crusede And Thanksgiving Service. / Clergyman Rains Curses On Nigerian Army And Police For Killing ESN Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.