Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Man Promises To Make More Money And Marry Dino Melaye's Daughter In Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Promises To Make More Money And Marry Dino Melaye's Daughter In Future (339 Views)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) / Dino Melaye Shows His Sons And Daughter In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Promises To Make More Money And Marry Dino Melaye's Daughter In Future by decentline: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2020
Couple of hours ago, former Nigerian senator Dino Melaye took to his official instagram handle to celebrate his daughter as she turns a new age. Dino Melaye celebrated his daughter's birthday whose name is Mary Melaye by uploading her beautiful photos to instagram.

Shortly after Dino Melaye posted the pictures of her beautiful daughters to Instagram, a man who was bold enough expressed his in-depth feelings that he would love to marry Mary Melaye in the future.

The man whose username name is Oluebube Chukwu wrote: "make I go save money come marry am. Happy birthday my future wife". It is no doubt that Dino Melaye's daughter is extremely beautiful.

Picture of Dino Melaye and his daughter.

Kindly visit my website.
Punctualnewsblog
http://punctualnewsblog..com/2020/11/i-will-save-more-money-and-mary-your.html

Re: Man Promises To Make More Money And Marry Dino Melaye's Daughter In Future by MickzyDonald: 11:09am On Nov 16, 2020
He is very dumb, so he's regarding the man as a demi god that's why he wants to marry the girl, hustle hard so you will be greater than her father so people with high mentality can roll with you
Re: Man Promises To Make More Money And Marry Dino Melaye's Daughter In Future by Karlifate: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2020
Nawa o.

Nothing wey palliative no go see for looters' hand.

(1) (Reply)

Makinde Reacts As Oyo State Govt Assumes Full Ownership Of LAUTECH / Hisbah, A Case Study For State Police And The Hypocrites Of Northern Nigeria. / Nigeria Spying On Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.